Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Loving the Couple Time

I laid there on the bed letting the aloe sooth my burning skin probably for about half an hour. I started to smell something cooking in the kitchen and figured that Justin was making dinner. I got up and looked in the mirror to see how bad my burn was. Turned out it doesn’t look too bad, but it hurts a little bit. I pulled on a loose T-shirt over my bikini top and changed out of my bottoms and put a pair of my booty shorts on. Then I went into the kitchen to find Justin. He was boiling corn in a big pot and getting one of the steaks we got, ready to grill. Justin heard me behind him and looked back and gave me a grin. I grinned back.

“Hey, baby.” He said as I walked up and wrapped my arms around him from behind.

“Hi.” I whispered.

“How’s your burn?” he turned around and pressed a finger onto my shoulder where it turned white when he lifted it off of the skin.

“It’s okay. I’ve had worse, much worse. But I put some aloe on it and its feeling a lot better. It should turn into a tan in a day or so.”

“Oh, okay. Hey, do you want to help me with dinner?” he asked.

“Sure, what can I do?”

“I’m going to go cook the steak. The corn is almost ready, but do you want to cut up some fruit?”

Justin left the room then to go outside to the grill. I got a pineapple, some strawberries, and a mango and began to cut them up into bite-size cubes to make a fruit medley. After all that was done, I got my book out of the bedroom and got comfortable on the couch and started to read. I haven’t read since I’ve gotten here, which is a big surprise because I usually am able to find at least ten minutes of time to read, but I haven’t.

When Justin came back inside, I stood up and went to the kitchen to begin getting plates ready for our dinner. The dinner was delicious; Justin was sure a good cook. He was good at everything it seemed. Since he made most of the dinner, I did the dishes.

“Thanks for the dinner, Justin.” I walked over to where he was still sitting at the dining table and sat on his lap. He instantly wrapped his arms around my waist as I sat down. We just stayed there embracing each other like that for a long time. I started to kiss him then and moved so that one of my legs was on both of his sides. He kissed be back fervently, slowly inching his hands up my shirt.

“Hey—do you want—that rubdown—now?” he said in between kisses, he pulled away to give me a smirk, but then went back to my lips.

“Mhmm.” I mumbled against his lips since our mouths were still attached. Justin stood up picking me up with him and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I soon felt myself being gently set down on the bed of the bedroom. I broke away from him then and sat up. I reached down by the bedside table and got the massage oil I got earlier out of the bag. I pulled my shirt off leaving me in my bikini top that I left on and my shorts. I handed Justin the bottle and lay down on my stomach close to him. Then I felt the soothing softness of his handed kneading the muscles in my back and shoulders, it felt heavenly. The scent of vanilla and cinnamon wafted to my nose and I closed my eyes focusing on the feeling of the great massage and the delicious smell.

“Mmm… Justin, I’m going to end up falling asleep. However, I really don’t want you to, but please stop.” I whispered softly. Justin laughed at that, but stopped and got up and went to the bathroom to wash off the extra oil of his hands in the sink.

After the massage oil soaked into my skin, I took off my bikini top and replaced it with a tank top. I went to the bathroom, where Justin still was and brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun.

“Thank you so much, Justin. That felt incredible, I’m all relaxed now. I love you.” I told Justin and kissed him on the lips. I pulled him out of the bathroom then and back into the bedroom and went over to the bed. The both of us got under the sheets and held each other close.

“Sienna, what do you think about marriage? I know it’s a big commitment, but I want to know what your thoughts are on it.”

“Well, I think, that it’s a great thing. Once I know that I’ve met the right person, I would want to get married to them so that I could spend the rest of my life with them, it’s amazing how love works.” I looked up into Justin’s eyes, then looked back down and whispered very quietly, “And I think I’ve found that person already.”

“What was that last part?”

“I said, I think I’ve found that person already.” I blushed and tried hiding my face in his chest. Justin lifted my face up to his so that we could look into each other’s eyes.

“I think I’ve found her, too.” Justin then leaned down and kissed me ever so delicately on the lips. When he broke apart he started to hum one of his songs and I soon fell asleep listening to him with a smile on my face.