‹ Prequel: Stay With Me

You've Made Your Bed

Chapter Ten

“YOU STUPID BITCH!” I screamed, she turned on her heel and ran out the hospital a horrified look on her face, “Is everyone okay?” I asked spinning around to look at everyone.

All the guys were huddled around someone screaming for help, doctors ran over instantly pushing the guys back to get a good look. I ran over and shoved my way through the crowd and looked at the floor to see who they were working on. “Za-Zacky?” I whispered I felt tears start to fall down my face; Josh grabbed me from behind and pulled me away from the large crowd so I wasn’t able to see him.

“Baby” Josh cooed holding me in a large hug while I cried; I clutched his t-shirt pulling him closer to me. I couldn’t believe he’d gotten changed before he came out, what an arse. “It’s going to be okay sweetie, they’re professionals, they’ll be able to help him” He soothed, I closed my eyes and nodded my head, I couldn’t believe that bitch had done that. Thinking about her made my blood boil. I pulled away from Josh, suddenly freezing from not having his body heat any longer.

“Bitch” I growled storming out of the hospital, I started looking around the car park; she couldn’t have gotten far, especially in them heels. I heard someone talking on a phone, they were trying to be quiet about it but I could still hear them. I tiptoed forward and looked in between two large blue vans; she was sitting there on the phone to someone.

“I killed her son” I heard her whispered, I closed my eyes and decided to wait a while longer before smashing her face in to see why she done it, “You told me you would leave me alone if I killed her son!” she shouted, she placed her hand over her mouth and whispered it quieter into the phone. “That’s not fair, I done what you asked Cody. You said you’d leave me alone!” I froze at the mention of my ex’s name. She closed the phone, I could hear her shaky breath, she stood up and turned to face me, screaming when she saw me standing there.

“So” I started cracking my knuckles loudly, “Want to explain why you were on the phone to Cody?”. She stared at me biting on her lip nervously; she shook her head no and backed away. I stepped closer and grabbed a fistful of her hair, “You better speak” I growled throwing her into the van and pinning her against the back doors by her shoulders.

“He said I had to or he’d hurt me” She whimpered. I frowned and motioned for her to continue, “I owe Cody money. Lots of money. I couldn’t pay it back, he said if I managed to get rid of you or your son I wouldn’t have to pay” She explained, I tightened my grip on her causing her to whine in pain. “Cody’s got Jack and Alex spying on you” She sighed; I pulled her away and slammed her into the van harder.

“WHAT?” I screamed, I couldn’t believe what she was saying, was she seriously saying my ‘best friends’ were on Cody’s side? “You better be joking” I snapped, she shook her head tears falling down her face.

“I’m not lying I swear. They are both working with Cody. I think Alex is related to Cody or something, I’m not sure, but they’re definitely helping him out” She sighed, I shook my head, not because I didn’t believe her, but because I didn’t want too. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and started to drag her toward the hospital again, “What’re you doing?”

“You hurt my son. I don’t care if you were made to do it, you can take the fucking consequences” I growled, as soon as we stepped foot in the hospital people were crowding around us making sure we were both okay. Slag was put under arrest and was taken away in a police car for questioning.

“Mrs Franceschi?” I turned around and stared towards the source of the voice, the doctor stepped forward wearing a sour expression. He looked down at his clipboard before gazing up again, “I’m afraid Zackary didn’t make it”. I burst out laughing. “You find this funny Mrs Franceschi?” He asked shocked, I nodded my head.

“I know you aren’t being serious” I chuckled with a roll of my eyes, I didn’t believe him. “I know Zacky was hurt, he was shot for god’s sake. But I don’t believe he’s gone” I whispered trailing off more towards the end. Just as the doctor was about to respond Josh came running down the corridor pulling me into a hug. He was crying loudly, his tears soaking through my shirt.

That’s when I knew they weren’t lying.

“He’s gone” Josh sobbed, I could feel my eyes welling up, my bottom lip kept quivering. “I’m so sorry baby” Josh cooed, he was still sobbing against me. I finally gave in and just started to cry.

“No” I whimpered, I collapsed onto the fall curling in a ball while crying harder and harder. “I want my baby” I cried, Josh fell down next to me and flung his arms around my shoulder allowing me to cry on him like he’d done on me only moments ago. “Josh, my baby’s gone” I sniffled.

“I’m so sorry” He sighed rocking us backwards and forwards.

------------------------------------------------------------

“Please go to sleep” Josh whispered running his hands through my hair soothingly, I shook my head no and continued to stare at the wall in front of me, “Lauren, are you going to continue ignoring me for ages?” I nodded my head and lifted my sleeve to my face to rid of my tears.

“Lauren” Matt sighed, I frowned angrily, I was not impressed with him. I hated him so much right now, he was the reason all of this happened. “Please talk to us, we can’t help what happened. None of us pulled that trigger” Matt said, I could tell he was growing more frustrated.

“You fucker” I growled. Everyone stepped back shocked I’d even said anything to them. For the past twelve hours and 16 minutes, I’d refused to eat, sleep or talk. “How dare you get annoyed with me? It was your fault Matt!” I accused, he frowned slightly before smirking towards me.

“How the fuck is it my fault?”

“YOU FUCKING STARTED THIS SHIT! YOU CONVINCED JOSH TO TAKE MY SON AWAY!” I screamed.

“You were the one that pushed Josh down the stairs. You were the one that made us go to the hospital” Matt snapped, I sat up facing them.

“Get out of my room” I cried, at that point Alex and Jack walked into my bedroom. I completely forgot my argument with Matt and waltzed over to the two of them, they frowned obviously sensing my hate. I pulled my fist back and punched Jack immediately regaining my composure and punching Alex as well.

“LAUREN!” Josh yelled, he ran over and wrapped his arms around me pulling me away from Alex and Jack. I started to throw my legs and arms around trying to get out of Josh’s grip. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Josh questioned with a frown on his face.

“YOU BASTARDS” I screamed, Alex and Jack stared at me with terrified looks; both of them were sporting a split lip. I wish I could have fucked them up more though. “I FUCKING HATE YOU” I cried, I stopped struggling against Josh and fell limp in his arms, “Why are you doing this to me?”

“Doing what?”

“DON’T PLAY FUCKING STUPID ALEX YOU KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING!”

“No we don’t” Jack sighed, he walked forward but I kicked him away quickly. Josh glared down at me and tightened his grip on me. I knew once I’d revealed what Alex and Jack were doing, he was likely to let me go so I could kill them.

“You’ve been working for Cody” I snapped, Josh stiffened from behind me. He wasn’t moving at all, he was furious, I could tell by the way his breathing had increased. His grip had also tightened on me, his jaw had set, I could feel it against my forehead.

“W-what?” Alex stuttered. You could have just denied it Alex but thanks for making my life easier.

“You’re working for Cody! You’re spying on me, telling him my every move! You were suppose to be my best fucking friends” I screamed, Jack and Alex looked at the floor ashamed, “WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!”

“He’s paying us”

“GET OUT!” I cried, Alex and Jack nodded heading towards the door while looking anywhere but at us. “YOU TOO!” I yelled at Dan, Max, Matt, Chris and Josh. They all walked out excluding Josh, “That doesn’t mean you can stay Josh” I growled, he sighed and shook his head pressing his lips to my forehead.

“You just need someone to be there for you Lauren” He sighed, I chuckled.

“I don’t need anyone” I frowned, “Please leave”. Josh leaned down and pressed his lips against mine; it felt so good to be kissing Josh again, I know I’d kissed him before he ‘fell’ down the stairs but that wasn’t really proper. It wasn’t passionate. I started to get into the kiss; I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. His tongue licked my bottom lip hungrily. I opened my mouth immediately allowing him entrance, our tongues fought against one another.

He hoisted my up and wrapped my legs around his waist carrying me back towards the bed which was placed in the centre of the room. “I love you” Josh muttered pulling away from the kiss and pecking my lips. He threw me on the bed and climbed over my body smashing his lips back against mine, his hands moved to grope my boobs. I finally realised what I was doing, my eyes grew wide. I lifted my arms up and pushed Josh’s chest away from me. He stumbled backwards almost falling off the bed. “What’s wrong?” He questioned concerned.

“Go Josh”

“But L-“

“JUST GO JOSH!” I screamed, he stood up and shot me a sad look before trudging out the room closing the door behind him. I stood up and walked into the bathroom connected to my bedroom, I started to look through the medicines cabinet for the object I wanted. When I finally came across the razors I sighed heavily. Was I going to do this?

I knew I was taking the easy way out, but I didn’t care. This is what had to happen. I took the razor out of the cupboard and set it on the corner of the bath while I ran some hot water.
Once the bath was filled I stripped out of my clothing and laid in it closing my eyes and letting the heat warm my body. Once I was comfortable I reached over and grabbed the silver object, I twirled it in my fingers my eyes never leaving it. There was no going back.

I placed the object to my wrist and let the sharp object graze across my skin splitting it open and allowing a red liquid to flow out. I repeated the action a couple more times before I finally stopped due to tiredness. My hand released the razor and let it float in the bath along with my blood. I laid my wrists on the sides of the bath and closed my eyes ignoring the burning sensation running through my body.

“Daddy” I giggled, I twirled my blonde hair around my finger with a cheesy grin on my face, “I love you”

“I love you too Princess! Come and give daddy a hug” My dad gushed, I ran into his arms pressing a sloppy kiss to his cheek. He grinned at me and spun me around while telling me about his day at work.

“Eleanor” I grinned, she ran towards me and jumped on me causing me to fall backwards onto the ground with a loud thud. “Fat bitch” I smirked, she burst out laughing and pulled me into her tightly as she gave me a welcoming hug.

“God I missed you slag” She chuckled, I could tell she was about to cry so I held her closer to my body swaying slightly. “I’m never going away on holiday for more than a day ever again. Well without you anyway” El laughed, I smiled and nodded linking our fingers as we skipped happily together through the airport ignoring the strange looks we were getting.

“Josh” I giggled, his hands came round my waist. I squirmed at the touch of his hands against me; I was so ticklish it was unreal. “This is so beautiful” I gasped as Josh pulled the blind fold off my face, I stared at the countryside in front of me. It was gorgeous. The night sky was filled with stars, each and everyone of them laminating the ground below.

“Not as beautiful as you” He murmured, I looked at him with tears in my eyes. Suddenly he got on one leg, I raised my eyebrows and then let out a squeal when I realised what he was doing, he laughed at me lightly. “I haven’t done this properly, and I know you’re one of them girls that wants a proper engagement. So Lauren Foxx, will you marry me?” Josh questioned, I could sense the nervousness on his facial expression.

“Of course I will Josh” I whispered, he looked at me with a large grin.

“I love you Lauren”

“I love you too Josh”

“Okay, one more push!” Jack yelled, I screamed and pushed as much as I could. I don’t think I’d ever been in so much pain in my life. “Oh my god. T-There’s a baby” Jack gasped, suddenly a screaming noise started; my baby was okay, my little boy was alive and okay.

The nurse walked towards me placing the bundle of joy in my arms, “What are you naming him?” Alex asked, I grinned while thinking about a suitable name for the baby. I wasn’t sure whether or not to use Josh’s name.

“Zackary Joshua Franceschi”
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo, this is actually a very long chapter :D
I think that makes up for the very long gap inbetween this chapter and the last :D
2 comments = new chapter
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3
xx