‹ Prequel: Stay With Me

You've Made Your Bed

Chapter Fifteen

“I’m sorry” Matt sighed, Josh grabbed the collar of Matt’s shirt and pulled him towards him angry.

“You’re sorry?” Josh spat, “All this time I could have had her back but you kept her away from me! Why were you fucking her Matt? Didn’t you ever stop and think ‘oh wait, I shouldn’t be doing this, Lauren and Josh have a baby together and Josh is at home crying over her’. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?”.

“Don’t fucking scream at me” Matt growled, “You two had a baby together; when she was pregnant you ruined your chances Josh alright? You were the one screwing some other girl while Lauren was at home dealing with her pregnancy!”.

“THAT’S NOT FAIR. YOU’RE SAYING I CHEATED ON HER AND DESERVED THIS WHEN REALLY IT WAS HER FAULT BECAUSE YOU TWO WERE HAVING SEX!” Josh screamed.

“Oh grow up Joshua. It’s not her fault at all. You cheated on her first, you made her leave, you pushed her away. We didn’t have contact for a couple of months and then I managed to get her mobile number off of someone, I spoke to her and promised I wouldn’t tell you” Matt told Josh, Josh still look ready to leap on Matt and beat him to a bloody pulp.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Josh whispered shaking his head in disappointment.

“Because I promised her I wouldn’t. She was worried that if she spoke to you again she would just forgive you and you’d do it all over again” Matt muttered.

“I wouldn’t do that. You both knew I wouldn’t do it again” Josh commented quickly. Matt frowned and sighed heavily. Josh just wasn’t understanding anything he was saying, he was too busy thinking about himself to understand how Lauren was feeling.

“You don’t understand Josh!”

“WHY DON’T I UNDERSTAND?!” Josh yelled, “MAKE ME UNDERSTAND MATTHEW!”.

“THAT GIRL YOU WERE SCREWING WAS HER SISTER” Matt screamed, everyone fell silent. Josh looked ready to kill Matt and himself, which wasn’t really a good thing and he was in the frame of mind to do it.

“W-what?” Josh stuttered, Matt just shook his head no and pushed past them all until he was back in his seat, “Don’t sit down and ignore me when I’m trying to fucking speak to you” Josh growled. Matt rolled his eyes and ignored the screaming.

“Why don’t you sit down and let this funeral continue?” Matt asked calmly, Josh shook his head no and glared angrily at Matt.

“Why don’t you explain to me what was going on with you two” Josh said more relaxed this time, Josh was screaming on the inside and desperately wanted to put Matt in his own coffin. How could he do this? How could he watch Josh break apart more each day when he was secretly seeing the one person that could fix him?

Matt sighed heavily, “I’ve already told you. I got her number off someone and text her”. Josh wasn’t satisfied with this answer and had about a thousand questions he wanted answered.

“How many months did it take for you two to get in contact?”

“About two”

“How long were you contacting one another before you met up?” Josh questioned, he was hoping Matt would say ages so he would know that they weren’t having sex for ages.

“A week” Matt mumbled, Josh was getting more and more frustrated with Matt.

“How long after you met were you fucking her?”

“The day we met up” Matt choked out, Josh sent Matt a hurt look however Matt couldn’t even look at him. He felt so ashamed and dirty, he did love Lauren and he lied to Josh about that as well. He just couldn’t stop lying.

“Did you love her?” Josh whispered, Matt blinked back the tears preparing to fall down his face. He didn’t know whether or not to answer truthfully or not, without thinking he opened his mouth to reply.

“No” He lied between his teeth. Josh nodded his head and then sat in his place. The ceremony continued as normal however no one was speaking any more. None of them could bare to look at each other.

Once the last prayer was read the casket was slowly started to move backwards, Matt felt his heart breaking more and more with every moment the casket made. He didn’t want to say goodbye, he couldn’t say goodbye. He wanted to jump on the casket and scream for them to stop. The curtains started to close shutting Laurens body off from the world. “STOP!” Matt called without meaning too, he hadn’t meant to say it out loud.

Josh turned to Matt with a frown on his face, “Will you be quiet Matt” Josh growled. Matt glared at Josh and then stood up running out of the church without looking back. He didn’t know where he was going but he wanted to be anywhere but there. He stopped when he reached an abandoned building, he walked inside and then sat on an old beaten up sofa.

It squeaked under his weight but he wasn’t really paying attention. He closed his eyes and started to think back to the first time he’d seen her after she left Josh. He wanted to just hold her tightly and cry into her shoulder.

“Knock knock” Matt called, Lauren giggled from inside the house and turned the kettle on before running to the door and opening it. Lauren threw herself at Matt and held him tightly while he smiled, “Missed me huh?” Matt questioned, Lauren nodded against his body.

“God sake Matt I haven’t seen you in like...two months!” Lauren gushed, he pulled away from Matt and started to inspect him much like a mother would with her child.

“I look the same!” Matt chuckled, Lauren shrugged and then ran her fingers through his head gently, “Oh okay, I grew my hair slightly and dyed it darker”. Lauren smirked and rolled her eyes at him, he was always keeping the same hair style but messing with the colour.

“I like it. It’s a nice colour” Lauren grinned, Matt looked at her hair and frowned, she’d let it grow more and this time she’d dyed it a nice red colour.

“Like your hair” Matt commented, Lauren smiled in return and grabbed his arm dragging him inside her new home, Alex and Jack were away for a couple of months on tour. “Woah, big house” Matt gasped, Lauren nodded her head and started to show Matt around the house, once they had finished the grand tour of the house Lauren sat Matt on the sofa and offered him a cup of tea. However, he denied it and made her sit down.

“How’re you coping?” Matt questioned, Lauren shrugged, she knew he’d ask her that question.

“Okay I guess. It’s been two months and I’m pretty much over it. Obviously it’s hard with a baby on the way but I’ll survive. I’ve got you, Alex, Jack, Rian and Zack and that’s all I need” Lauren smiled running her hand over her baby bump.

“I’m glad you’re moving on. Josh isn’t as good at getting over people as you” Matt started, “He... he’s become an alcoholic”.

“Oh” Lauren said simply, Matt frowned at her lack of interest in Josh. “I don’t care Matt. After what he done to me I just can’t be bothered anymore” Lauren sighed, Matt nodded in understanding. Silence enveloped them, it wasn’t awkward though, it was calm and peaceful and gave the two time to think. Matt took this time to stare at Lauren and take in her features.

“You’re beautiful” Matt whispered, he hadn’t meant to say it out loud. Lauren turned to look at him with a grin on her face. Matt blushed a deep red and looked down, his hair covering his cheeks and eyes.

“So are you” Lauren whispered back. She did truly mean it, Matt was one of the most attractive people she knew and had she not have been with Josh, she would definitely have been with Matt.

“What would you say if I asked to kiss you?” Matt questioned, he was still nervous but he tried his hardest not to let it show.

“I would tell you to go ahead and kiss me” Lauren breathed. Matt moved towards Lauren, his eyes were still open as were hers, Lauren started moving forward herself. Both of them froze when their noses were pressed against one another. They stared into one another’s eyes and then in sync they leaned in, their eyes closing. Their lips touched and instantly Matt wrapped his arms around Laurens waist.

“Lauren” Matt gasped, Lauren tangled her fingers in Matt’s hair and tugged gently causing Matt to moan out loud. “I want you so bad” Matt whined, Lauren smirked against his lips and pulled away.

“Have me then” Lauren whispered lifting her shirt over her head and throwing it to the side. Matt’s eyes instantly cased downwards to the bump Lauren was sporting. She had grown in the two months he hadn’t seen her, she was now eight months and was ready to burst at any time. Matt was slightly worried that if the two of them were to have sex, it would hurt the baby.

“I don’t want to hurt the baby” Matt said, Lauren smiled at his concern towards her baby. Even though it wasn’t his he still acted caring towards it which was rare to find in men.

“The midwife said it was good for the baby and it would make it come quicker. Plus I haven’t had sex in like seven months and I’m so horny” Lauren complained, Matt laughed at her eagerness and stood up pushing his body against hers.

“Lets do it” He whispered in her ear, Lauren instantly grabbed his belt buckle and started to fiddle with it trying to get it to undo so she was able to remove it from the loops in his jeans. “Someone’s eager” Matt smirked, he found it quite amusing how desperate she seemed.

“Oh for fucks sake Matt. Just get naked now!” Lauren demanded, Matt was taken aback by her attitude but decided it was best not to mess with a hormonal pregnant woman. Matt unbuckled his belt and removed his top while Lauren ripped his belt out of the loops. She then unzipped his jeans and let them fall to the ground leaving Matt in only his boxers.

“Your turn” Matt grinned, he grabbed the waistband of Laurens sweat pants and pulled them off from underneath her bump. She stood in front of him with a small blush on her pale face, he could tell she was nervous and he was honestly nervous too. Matt made grabby hands towards Lauren which made her giggle. Matt had missed Laurens giggle deeply.

“Hurry Matt” Lauren muttered looking at the floor, she was embarrassed that she seemed so desperate but she needed to feel his body near her. She needed him inside of her quickly or she was going to break. Matt forced his lips against hers and reached behind her body to unclasp her bra, once it was unhooked he untangled it from her arms and flung it to the side. Matt picked her up and placed her on the sofa, he climbed on top of her and then slid her knickers down her legs.

“God your sexy” Matt mumbled his eyes flickering over Laurens body hungrily.

“GO MATT!” Lauren cried, Matt pulled his boxers off and then hovered over her, he gave her a look to see whether she still wanted to go through with it. “Please Matt” Lauren begged, Matt smiled at her before pushing at her entrance, she gasped heavily and closed her eyes in pleasure as he pushed in the whole way.

Matt propped himself up on his arms and picked up a steady speed. “Fuckkkkkk” Matt moaned, his thrusts were speeding up more and more with every moan. Lauren lifted her hand up and cupped his cheek, she threw her head back in pleasure as Matt hit a certain spot inside her.

“Oh my fucking god Matthew” Lauren breathed, her breathing was uneven and rushed. Matt leaned town and placed his lips on her neck, Lauren let out a high pitched moan as Matt started to nibble on her neck.

“God you feel so good” Matt mumbled against her neck, Lauren bit her lip and closed her eyes as Matt continued to thrust into her.

“Matt” Lauren whined, she lifted her legs and wrapped them around Matt’s waist pulling him closer so he was deeper in her, “Faster” Lauren begged. Matt happily obliged and snapped his hips forward and back as quick as possible, Lauren started to let moans out every time Matt thrust into her.

“Oh god. I am so close Lauren!” Matt moaned, Lauren nodded in agreement, she was so out of breath she was unable to speak. Matt grabbed hold of Laurens hips and dug his nails into them trying his hardest to keep her in place while he thrust into her harder and harder.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck” Lauren chanted, her back arched and her hands scratching at Matt’s back. She was so close she didn’t think she could hold on any more.

“Oh god Lauren!” Matt cried, his body tensing as a large amount of pleasure washed over him. He squeezed his eyes closed and rested his head in the crock of Laurens neck, his hips were now moving in a sloppier motion however Matt was still thrusting quickly.

“Fuck” Lauren moaned, her body started to shake in Matt’s arms as her body was overcome with a wave of pleasure, “Oh my god Josh”. Matt and Lauren both froze, they were both in shock at what Lauren had just said.

“Really?” Matt growled, he rolled off of Laurens body and started to pull his clothes on quickly.

“Matt please!” Lauren called, he shook his head and walked towards the front door.

“Save it Lauren, really. I can’t believe you just fucking did that!” Matt yelled, “How could you fucking lie to me through your fucking teeth?! You told me you were over him, you told me you didn’t care any more!”. Lauren shook her head and let a single tear fall down her face.

“I’m not in love with him” Lauren whispered, she was trying to convince herself as well as Matt.

“Yes you are Lauren, you just screamed his fucking name when we were having sex!” Matt cried, Lauren frowned and looked away from Matt’s gaze, “see you can’t even look at me. I’m the one that has to fucking get over the fact I was just used for sex now!”.

“Oh, I know you used me too Matt, stop being such a prick”

“I didn’t fucking use you! I actually liked you believe it or not. I actually thought I’d have a fucking chance with you” Matt screamed, “You’re fucked in the head Lauren, you need to sort your life out and quick before everyone fucking leaves you”.

“Matt” Lauren whimpered, Matt turned around to be pushed against the wall by Lauren, “I love you”.

“W-what?”

“I love you” Lauren murmured, her lips ghosting against Matt’s. “I honestly don’t feel anything for Josh anymore, it just slipped out. Josh was the last person I’d had sex with, and considering I hadn’t had sex with Cody for ages before me and Josh got together, I was so used to being with Josh. I’m sorry” Lauren sighed. Matt nodded forgiving Lauren instantly.

“It’s fine” Matt sighed in reply, Lauren smiled and pressed her lips against Matt’s.

“I love you” Lauren smiled, Matt grinned and repeated Laurens words back to her. “Has Josh moved on?” Lauren asked, even though her and Matt had only just spoken again, she wanted to know everything that was going on in everyone’s lives.

“He’s got a girlfriend, but I don’t think he likes her, she’s a slag. He’s using her to get over you” Matt told Lauren. Lauren nodded her and started to think to herself. Lauren and Josh were so similar.

They were using people to get over one another. Josh was using some slag to get over Lauren.

And Lauren was using Matt to get over Josh.
♠ ♠ ♠
This has to be the longest chapter I've ever written, this is because I took ages to update :D
Thanks for the comments! I lav them! ;)
2 comments = update.
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
<3
xx