Half a Sin

Summer paradise

When Elisabet woke up in the morning, she felt bad for last night that she had been like that with Ville. They both had cheated on each other and she had no reason to be mad at him. He wasn't mad at him. So she got out of the bed, put on ripped jeans and a tank top, walked out of her bedroom, seeing her son watching TV and that Ville was on the balcony, having a smoke. She walked over to the balcony door and opened it, making Ville look at her.

"Morning love, how did you sleep?"

This made her smile. Ville alwyas calling her love. Even now. Like nothing was wrong.

"Hi, I slept pretty good. You?"

Ville laughed a little before speaking.

"Let's just say that your sofa isn't as comfy to sleep on as it is to sit on."
"I know that."

Ville looked at her and smiled. She seemed different. She seemed happy.

"Why are you so happy?"
"Well, I thought about it all and I just think that we should just move on. We can't forget what happened, but we can try and make it go away."
"I like that idea."
"Good, because I thought of it this morning."

Ville just laughed. This was what he had pictured a perfect relationship should be like. Her being like she was and he laughing at her.

"I didn't know that Kristofer new finnish so well."
"Yeah, well we have two finnish TV channels and I have talked to him a lot in finnish too. He likes to talk in finnish when Mary is here, because Mary doesn't understand a thing then."
"That explains him being so good. Now wanna talk to me about the show tonight?"

Elisabet smiled at Ville, knowing she has so many things to tell him what he doesn't know yet.

"Well, my ex called me and asked me if I wanted to do this. I said yes, because back in the days when we dated, I got up on the stage to sing with him a lot."
"I didn't know you could sing."
"Ville, there is a lot you don't know about me."

Elisabet winked at Ville and left to get a cup of coffee. Ville just stood there in awe about the woman, who had made his life shine again.

But there were things that even Elisabet didn't know yet.

***
Meanwhile, Alo still hadn't gotten Elisabet out of his mind and was waiting when he will see her again. To his suprise, it would be soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mr. Happyman - Suveparadiis is this chapters title.