Half a Sin

Fairytale forest

Elisabet dropped her handbag next to the door as she closed it and went over to the hotel bed, on which she sat on. She was tired, because Estonia won 0:3 and that means more work. She laid down on her hotel room bed just to be getting up to a knock on the door.

She opened it, to see Ville there, with a single red rose in his hand.

"I hope I didn't come to early," he said as he handed the rose to her.
"No, I just got in myself. Please come in," she let him in and then closed the door.

Ville sat on a chair as Elisabet sat on the bed.

"So, how did the match go?"
"Estonia won, so it's all good."
"If I'd care about football, I'd argue with you."
"It's for the best that you don't like it. I'm terrible to argue with when it comes to football."
"How did you get to work there?"
"Well, I actually doing my master degree at the moment in law, so I'm a lawyer, but when I was looking for a job few years back, I found out that they were looking for somebody and I just thought that I would take a chance."
"You really must love your work."
"More than you could ever think."
"So. How do you like the rose?"
"It is beautiful. Roses are my favourite flowers. Besides orchids."
"I was just thinking that I don't know anything about you actually."
"Really. Is there anything special you wanna know?"
"Tell me about yourself."

Elisabet got more comfortable on the bed and then looked at Ville for a moment. She thought about what she should say, because this could be the last time she ever sees him. But then a thought came - what if they would see each other again and again? She thought she'd tell him the middle version of her life. Nothing to much and nothing to less.

"Well, I was born November 22th in Tallinn in the year 1983. So I'm gonna be 27 this year. i was raised by my mother and grandfather, who was my rock. I have a six year old son Kristofer, who's father is a footballer, but doesn't know that he is the father. I went to study law, because it was something I had always wanted to do. Football is my love and my life. My life because I really kinda need it like air and love, because it's the only love that doesn't ever cheat. It can make me sad at times, but it's better than anything I have ever had. I have an on-and-off relationship with one of the Estonia team goalkeeper, which I'm so done with. I have had two relationships with estonians rockers, but they didn't work out for many reasons. I love the color blue and my favourite flowers are rose and orchid. I love reading Dan Brown books. I love comedy movies. I hate thunder storms, when they are at night. So that's about all you're getting out of me at the moment."

Ville just sat there, stunned by her. She was beautiful, so that was one of the reasons why he was stunned, but more of a suprised was he because she told almost everything from her life.

"Why do you look so stunned, Ville?"
"You just told me your life story."
"No, I didn't. There are three versions how to tell a life story - short, medium, long. I told you the medium one."
"Why?"
"Well, this might be the last time I see you, so I could tell you the long one. But then I thought, what if I see you again, then you need more info about me, so I could tell you the short version. So medium was the way to go."

Ville just smiled. She wanted to see him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
"Fairytale forest" is in estonian "Muinasjuttu mets" by Terminaator.

And yes, everything has to do with Estonia. :)