The Mystery of Shane Grey

The Mystery of Shane Grey Ch.2

We pulled up to a huge place.

With three different buildings. The central building, of course. One to the right and left were smaller buildings, which I assumed were the Dorms. I also saw what looked like a Football Field.

I Pulled the EarBuds from my iPod out of my ears.

"Welcome to West Heights Boarding School ,Shane"Mrs.Whitford said with excitement.

I just looked in wonder.

A new life.

She parked the car and we grabbed my bags.We walked into the central building and walked into the what I guessed was the office.

The place was beautiful; everything looked nothing short of expensive.

The lady at the desk looked at me then at Mrs.Whitford."Can I help you?"She said with a fake smile.

"Rebecca, this is Shane Grey the Scholarship Student"Mrs.Whitford told the secretary who I'm guessing is Rebecca.

"Really?"She said surprised. But immediately ran back into a room and came out a minute later.

"Go on in the Dean will see you, now"She said Sighing.

I looked at Mrs.Whitford and she nodded at me. A gesture telling me I'm now on my own in this thing.

I took a deep breath and opened the door that led to the Deans Office.

When I Walked in i saw a Muscular Young Man Nothing Like i Expected.

"Have a Seat....Ms.Grey"He said Motioning Toward and Seat in Front of His Desk.I Was To Afraid To Correct Him And tell him to Call Me Shane.He was So intimidating.

I Sat Down and Looked Interested at my Shoes."Ms.Grey First Of All i Want to Congratulate you On Getting a Scholarship To Our Prestigious School"He said Pausing and looking at me.

I Nodded and Mumbled and Thanks As He Continued "There is Only One Problem."He said and My Head Shot Up.

"When We Pulled your name out we thought You Were A Boy So all the Girl Spots For the Scholarship Program Are Filled."He said as I Gave a Horrified Expression.

"But i have a Proposition For you If you Will Hear it out"He said.When i Said Nothing He Continued."You Will Have to, In Essence, Be a Boy,You Will Have to Walk,Talk,And Dress Like a Boy.You Will Also Have to Room With a Boy.Your Roommate will Know you Are a Girl.But If anyone Else Finds Out and Spreads It Around and It Gets Back To me,I Will Be Forced to Expel You and Send you Back Home."He finished looking at me With Intimidation.

I Thought This Over And over And Over.I Definitely Didnt Want to Go Back Home.I Miss my Sisters and All But i Dont miss The Coldness My Parents Let Out to Me.Tired From my Trip and Deprived Of Everything i Ever Wanted.I Finally Spoke to The Dean.

"Ok"I Nodded."Great,I Will Call You Roommate Down So I Can Explain your Situation to Him"He Said Grinning.

With that The Dean Pressed a Button to The Intercom System "Tyler Addison Please Report to the Deans Office"I Heard Him Say then I Heard it Echoing Everywhere.

I Sat there For About 3 Minutes then the Door Opened."Dean i swear I didn't do it This Time"A Handsome Boy Said Walking in with a Certain Gracefulness

I Saw Him Look at me."Hello There"He said Grinning."Tyler Sit Down"The Dean Said and Tyler Took a Seat Beside me.

"Tyler This is Shane"The Dean said Motioning toward Me.Tyler Nodded To me and Winked."We Thought She was a He When we Let her Into the school But we have no Room For anymore girls.So She will Be Acting As a Guy and staying With you in your Room.No One Else Must Know About this Or she will Be Expelled i Expect you To Treat Her With Respect and if Anything Happens And I Find Out about it There Will Be Dire Results, Mr.Addison"The Dean Explained.

"Aw You Mean I'm Rooming With a Chick and i Cant even Brag About it To The other Guys"Tyler Whined.I Blushed a Bit.

"Ok Ms.Grey Here are Some Clothes To Put on After the Clothes we Will Take Care Of your Hair"The Dean Said As He Reached Me Some Baggy Clothes.

I Sighed Walking Toward a Room To Change.

When i Said i Wanted a New Life I Didnt Mean as a Different Gender.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just in case someone noticed this story is on Quizilla too me and my friend write it on there to =D
But anyways I would still love some advise and comments =D