Prove It

What happens when you fall in love with a girl whose seen in the background?
When the girl you fall in love with - refuses to love you back?


What happens when a rock star falls in love with you?
What if it's all a cruel joke?


I, Nicholas Jonas, fell in love with the girl in the background. The same girl that refuses to believe that I had genuinely fallen for her.

I, Amie Ross, the one who had a rock star fall in love with her over a single news broadcast. The same boy who put his life on hold to 'sweep me off my feet'.

I'm falling more in love with them each day.

. p r o v e . i t .

"I'm only asking you to do ten simple tasks. If you can complete each of them; I'll accept that you are actually in love with me and I'll go on a date with you."

Trailor
  1. I Got A Charming Voice
    “I’m in love,” I said breathlessly.
  2. And A Head Full Of Books
    I pulled away, walked past him and slapped my own ass before I made my way to the other side.
  3. I’m Pretty Good At Writing Lies
    “Would you go on a date with me?” I blurted out after a few silent seconds.
  4. That We Turn Into Hooks
    “We do not trust you with Amie,” Nick almost growled.
  5. So Sing Along And Believe It All
    What had I gotten myself into?
  6. I've Either Got A Mouth Full Of Stories
    “I can’t believe you were checking out Nick’s future girlfriend’s ass,” Kevin whispered, shaking his head at Joe.