Status: Complete. :)

Living Our Lives So Irrationally

Final Decisions

The days passed quickly and before I could even think clearly Saturday had come and here we were both packed in the small bathroom across the hall. Jimmy fixing his hair and me fixing my make up while trying to put on my shoes. Of course we died to look decent. He wore a band shirt with a suit jacket over it, dark jeans and spiked his hair all over his head, leaving the sides straight. I had also straightened mine, wore light make up and dressed in a pair of black shorts with black fishnet tights, my black pumps and a black tank top which was low cut and tight around the boob area and flowy and loose else where. I sighed tying my hair back into a high ponytail and flipped my bangs up making a poof like thing, holding it back with bobby-pins. I turned to Jimmy and smiled. He grinned and grabbed my hand as we walked out.

I glanced down at my phone. 9:45am. We had fifteen minutes to spare. Jumping into his car and driving off.
“I hope this place is the one” I spoke desperately. I had realized we had spent five hours straight that day looking through all the ads and available homes which soon covered the living room. I looked out the window noticing the building come into view. “Here we are” he spoke sounding slightly nervous.

We got out and met up with the agent who would be taking us around and showing us the place. She must have been in her forties, a shorter women who at first looked a little scared to be with us. Though I really couldn't blame anyone. Even though all of Jimmy's tattoos were pretty much covered (I was sure his neck tattoo made her scared and the fact that he towered over her like an ant compared to a tree) I was sure she felt happy with her result when we walked around and really liked what we saw. “Is this your first house viewing?” she asked. I nodded. “Yeah, we wanted to stay in the area really badly, this might do though” I stated. She smiled. “Do you know if any others similar to this one?” Jimmy spoke up, seriousness ran right across his face. It made me want to laugh, he wasn't ever like this.
“Uh, I think there is another set of apartments down the street, not far from here, would you like me to book a viewing for them?” she asked going through a clip board, her i-phone in hand as well. I gave him a weird look as the women flipped through the pages. He gave me a glance and then she nodded. “Actually we could head over now if you like?” she asked giving us both a glance. I looked to Jimmy who stared at me waiting for an answer. “Yeah, sure” I spoke breaking the silence. He finally nodded to her and agreed. “Alright then, lets head over”

We headed out of the building and once we got to the car and were inside that's when I let the questions fly.
“Why didn't you like this place?” I asked right away. He shook his head starting up the car. “Not for me, I can't see us living in a place like that” he spoke bluntly. I shook my head eventually turning and looking out the window as we started moving and following the women in her small red two door Benz.

About three minutes later we pulled into a parking spot to a really nice looking apartment building. It must have had ten or eleven stories to it and it defiantly made the other place look like shit. I got out of the car and looked up to the place in slight awe. This place hadn't been here that long. In fact I had remembered when they were building it.

We walked inside. My hand in his as the lady directed us to the elevators that were straight ahead, once walking into the lobby. This place looked more like a fancy hotel verses an apartment duplex. She hit the seventh floor and silence fell between us. Eventually the doors dinged and opened. Stepping out into the well kept hall we walked down the right side stopping at a West view door and she pulled out the keys opening it. My eyes lightened up as we walked inside.

“In here is a closet” she showed us. It being right beside the door. “And as we walk in here we see the kitchen” It had all nice granite counter top. Shiny deep sink and lots of drawers. A set in dish washer was placed in one section of it along with a nice looking flat top stove. Beside the stove was the fridge which was fairly large and stainless steal as well. I glanced down to see the flooring to be all porcelain like and in a gray shade. “Moving forward we have the living room space” she spoke. The space was all set down wood flooring. An open window gave us a perfect few over the town and view of the ocean. I smiled and nodded. “Over here is a bathroom, tub, sink, toilet” she opened a door to the left of the room. I nodded. “And in here” she walked across the room opening another door. “Is the bedroom”

We walked inside seeing a large sized room. “Closet in here and en suite in here” she spoke. I checked out the closet. It was large and could hold a lot of my things which was good. The bathroom I definitely loved. It had both a bathtub and a shower in it (two separate), a toilet, large sink and large mirror.

“So I'll give you two some time to take it in and think about it and if you both don't mind I have to make a quick call?” she asked. “That's fine” I spoke and she walked out of the room.
I turned around to Jimmy who stood there with his hands in his pants pockets. “Well?” I asked. “It had a beautiful view and we're still in Huntington” I smiled kind of really hoping he would settle with this one.

He looked at me with the same serious expression. I frowned looking down, now figuring nothing would work out. “I can definitely see us living here”
I looked up to him quickly and grinned. “Really?!” “Yeah, really” he smiled. “EEK!” I grinned widely and wrapped my arms around him. All that was left was to make things final.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have homework tonight so this may be my only post. Tomorrow's Friday YAY!!