Status: Complete. :)

Living Our Lives So Irrationally

On the Search.

My eyes fluttered open to see a new day. A small smile formed on my face again as I closed them and sunk deeper in the bed I lied in. Feeling the other side of the bed shift and then lighten up. I groaned rolling over to see him leaving the room. I groaned and sat up. Knocking the covers off me and getting up. I walked out of the room and headed towards the kitchen where I could hear him stumble about in.

I walked in and over to where the counter met making a corner. I braced myself and jumped up sitting on the counter and watched him beside me make coffee. He stood only in his boxers. His hair, messed up all over his head. I currently wore a pair of his boxers as well and an old band shirt. He'd now and then turn and look up to me. Making a funny face and then turn his attention back to the coffee maker. I smiled, waiting until he approached me with a cup of the hot stuff and I smiled kissing him in return.

The morning was a quiet one. After getting dressed in the previous days clothes and saying goodbye to him as he left for a meeting the guys were having at Zack's house I had the day to myself. So I currently sat out on his back step. The view of the ocean and beach was breath taking. I sat on the deck watching the waves roll in for high tide. The day itself wasn't overly beautiful. There were many dark clouds and a strong breeze whisked along. I brought my knees up. Hugging them into my chest. It felt like a whole wall of stress had finally had been knocked down and my worried brain could relax. I hadn't realized I had closed my eyes until I found myself opening them hearing the sliding door behind me open and close. He stepped out and sat beside me in the chair beside mine. “How is everything?” I asked.

“We've booked the studio for June” he nodded. I nodded back. “So we have lots of time to write a figure what we're going for with this new album” he added closing his eyes, lying back and taking my hand in his. “So I was thinking” he spoke after a moment of silence. “Yeah?” I asked becoming a little worried on what he had in mind. “When are you moving in?” When he said that I couldn't help but let the grin spread across my face and let out a happy squeal. I got up and sat on his lap throwing my arms around him holding on to him tightly. “I love you” I kissed him. “I love you too, but I think its time for both of us to move” he spoke. I gave him a weird look. “You want to move from here?” I asked surprised. He nodded. “I was thinking a small Condo more in town” he smiled. I thought about it and nodded. I liked this and this way we both could move in, together.

***.

That next day is where things started to roll. I sat in the living room flipping through all the places, online and through papers and such looking for available condo's throughout town. I didn't want to move very far from everyone else and neither did Jimmy. But by the way things were looking. That might only have been the only choice.

“Any luck?” he asked sitting down on the couch beside me. I shook my head. “No. I'm finding a lot in L.A. But I refuse to move their” I stated harshly. I turned to him seeing him wearing his glasses (something I wasn't quite use to, to say the least) and flip through the pages in the phone book. I continued to go through the pages in my hand. The silence between us staying as we searched through the papers. The ruffling sound they made the only thing heard.

I wasn't sure how long it was, but eventually I fell across a small one everything (bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, living space, two closets and washer/dryer) living area. It was downtown. Literally five seconds from the beach like where we lived now and it was even closer to where everyone else lived.

“This one” I pointed out explaining it all out. Jimmy took a look and nodded. Pulling out his phone and dialing the number which was underneath the ad. I smiled hoping we had found our final place for the moment. I turned to see him hang up the phone and turn to me. “Well...” “We've got an appointment for a viewing on Saturday at 10am” he grinned. I smiled and kissed him. Things were going so perfect, it was kind of scary...

That night I headed over to Matt's to clean up and grab some clothes for the week. I told him about what was going on and he was impressed. Also happy too that I was finally dragging his friend from the middle of nowhere and out into the real world. Though when he did say that I had to laugh my ass off. Though I personally didn't mind having my own hide away, away from all out in the outside world.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Comments? PLEASE!