Status: Complete. :)

Living Our Lives So Irrationally

Bliss

The only downfall to the whole moving in part (besides the obvious part of packing up all you have and box it up) was the fact we had to wait four days for all the final papers to be finalized so within that time I had to deal with help Jimmy pack up his belongings and my own.

By the time the day had come: Tuesday. I had all my things over at the apartment ASAP.

I opened the third box of clothes I had (the last one) and pulled out all the clean pairs of jeans I had inside. Folding them up and placing them inside the drawers inside the closet. All my clothes hung on one side while he had the other. I had most of my things put away by the end of the day. The bedding on the bed. The glass wear and such in the kitchen, all the forks, knifes, spoons and other cook wear away in their right drawers. I even had hooked up the TV and surround sound system while Jimmy went back over to his house to grab another trunk load of things.

I flopped down on the couch with a huff. “Wow that took a long time” I sighed. I glanced over to the clock hanging over the stove in the kitchen. 2:22am. Jimmy sat down beside me. “So now all that's left to do is sell the beach house” he tiredly spoke. I turned to him and gave him a small smile. He tiredly looked over to me as I got up and took his hand. “Come on, lets get some sleep” I spoke dragging him along with me. He didn't refuse or disagree. I was 100% sure he agreed with me on this one.

I barely remember getting under the covers before my eyes shut and I was out for the night.

I groaned squinting my eyes and moving out. I looked up to see Jimmy above me asleep. He lied on his back and my head lied on his chest. Slowly I turned to look at the alarm clock noticing it was almost 11 o'clock in the morning. “Oh jeez” I groaned and turned sitting up and yawning. I was still tired from the crazy day before and having a day filled with nothing would sound lovely.

“What time is it?” asked a groggily voice asked beside me. I turned and crossed my legs sitting Indian style beside him. “Almost eleven” I smiled. He didn't show any shocked emotion just stretched out and then covered up closing his eyes again. Staying in the position I was in I shifted over so that I faced him properly. Running my fingers through his soft dark hair and then moving. Lying back down again so that I was right beside him he opened his eyes again. “I don't want to move” he softly spoke taking both my hands in his. I smiled and nodded kissing his chin and then resting my head in the crook of his neck. He let go of one of my hands and placed it on the lower half of my back. We stayed quiet until he kissed the top of my head. “We should get up” he suggested. I looked up to him and sighed. “Fine”

It took awhile to actually get out of bed but when we eventually did it was closer to 11:30. I leaned against the counter sipping on my second coffee of the day. Feeling better than I did a few minutes before. “So what do you plan to do today?” I asked. “I was thinking we'd chill at the beach for like a long time” he spoke and kissed my cheek. “I like that”

The breeze was nice as I sat down on the warm sad. The sun peaked behind white fluffy clouds as we sat together just enjoying each others company and the fact the day was just wasted away. “I wonder what Matt's up to today” he spoke behind shaded eyes as he lied down shirtless. I smiled. “Who knows probably writing or something, have you been writing anything” “Yep” was his only response. “What of?” I asked. “A song or half a song. I have the melody down and about a dozen word to it but that's all” he spoke not giving away any in detailed information. “You're not going to tell me about any of it huh?” I guessed. A smile formed on his face. “Nope”
“Fine then.” I got up walking forward and stretching. “I'm leaving you” I added walking away from our towels and beach umbrella. “WHAT?!” He asked loudly. I smirked and fast walked away. “Get back here!” He yelled jumping up and chasing after me. “AH!” I screamed bolting forward rushed and started running across the beach, passing people who gave me funny looks. “EMILY!!”
I giggled running forward but then soon found a pair of tattooed arms wrap around me. “NO!” He lifted me off the sandy ground. “Gotcha” he lowly spoke and I rolled my eyes finding his voice retarded than sexy.
He let me go and I smiled standing a good two or three feet away from him. “Here” he held out his arms. I shook my head. “Please, hug” he pouted. I grinned and shook my head. “EM!” “Finee!!” I wrapped an arm around his waste as his arm swung around mine his hand resting on my hip. “I love you” I leaned forward pecking his cheek. “I love you more” he turned to me and smiled turning and leaning down kissing me passionately on the lips. I smiled running my tongue over them when we parted and then headed back over to our spot.

The day passed quickly and we had gotten a few questionable looks from teenagers and people who looked like they knew exactly who we both where. But I guess that didn't matter. Leaning up against the umbrella poll. He head rested on my lap, lying there as we watched the sun set over the open ocean. He tiredly looked up to me watching me and holding my right hand, playing with my fingers as I ran my other through his hair. I eventually would look down to see him lost in a thought way past the fact he was staring at me. I smiled. If I had to comment on life at this moment it would be one word: Bliss.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have to say. All who are reading this (and especially commenting) I LOVE YOU! :D Keep it up. :)