Status: Complete. :)

Living Our Lives So Irrationally

Killing Two Lovestruck Birds with One Stone

“Emily I'm sorry.” “No Jimmy its ok” “But what pisses me off is that none of us knew about this. Like I know Zack knew about our relationship but no one ever knew about this chick with him” he spoke.

He had calmed down a little from when he told me the full story about Matt cheating on me with this blond chick. My guess was he was having a cigarette which was ok...minus the fact that it could kill him someday.

So he said Matt had confessed to everyone once they finished up the signing. He was embarrassed and guilty. For letting his friends down for ditching them for this chick and also hurting me. But he didn't know Jimmy had told me yet. I guess now we both had some explaining to do.

“So are you alright?” he asked me after a good moment of silence. “Um. Yeah...It kind of hurts seeing she was tagging along with you for the past week or so but then again... I can't say much about him cheating on me” I spoke quietly at the end. Jimmy grunted. “I'm thinking I should just fess up too, let all the drama happen at once so that he can get a dose of what's really been going on” he spoke his voice hardening again. “Jimmy...” I sighed. “If you do that...I don't need you two fighting within the band, I don't want things getting bad between you two and think about the other three...they're going have to live with it all too” I thought it all out as I spoke. He didn't say anything and then started to talk to someone who was also in the room or where ever he was at the moment.

“Dude who are you talking to” “You're fiancée!” “EMILY!!”

I tensed up. Matt was wanting to talk to me now. Now how was I suppose to react. “What did you tell her?” he snapped. The phone got a little fizzy. Where they fighting over it? “Everything! She has the right to know!” Jimmy yelled which made me cringe. “Stop yelling into the phone!” I yelled. “Sorry” he spoke. “Give it to me!” Matt yelled. “NO!”
“Oh my god” I groaned setting the phone down. I switched it to speaker phone so that I wouldn't become deaf in one ear from Jimmy screaming into it. I sat down the phone on the coffee table in front of me. Resting my left elbow on my knee and leaning against my hand.
“COME BACK HERE!” “FUCK OFF” “JIMMY LET ME TALK TO HER! EMILY I'M SO SORRY!” “I LOVE YOU!”
In a way I wanted to cry but then in a way I wanted to scream. Then the unthinkable happened.

“MATT! JIMMY AND I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING TOGETHER!”

Everything stopped. I sat there wide eyed. Where did this come from? This wasn't my perfect timing. What happened to not mentioning his best friend?

Gasps were heard in the back ground. Shit! They were on speaker phone too?!

“You...WHAT?!” “You heard her, while you where fucking that blond I was banging your chick!” Jimmy spoke cockily. “JIMMY!” I yelled. “What baby it's fact” “I know but you could have worded that better!” I stated growing. “I'm sorry Matt” I said feeling my cheeks burn red.
“You really cheated on me?” he asked in disbelief. “Yeah...” I spoke quietly. “I love Matt...I do its just...I'm not in love with you” I spoke. Things went quiet again. “Dude...why her?” he asked Jimmy. “I've liked her since...I don't even remember when. Believe me, I was pissed off when you two were dating and then once you purposed to her. I kind of wanted to kill you” he admitted. I rolled my eyes glad they couldn't see me.
“Dude...” Matt sounded defeated in the back ground. “I can't wait until this tour is fucking over” he walked off. I groaned. “I can't believe this is happening” I felt like crying. This was horrible. I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that he'd be the one end up hurt between the three of us. But it was ok I guess because he hurt me just as much...
♠ ♠ ♠
So all truths are revealed? Maybe... :) COMMENT?! :D