Status: Complete. :)

Living Our Lives So Irrationally

You're Hot and You're Cold, You're Yes and You're No.

I sighed. The tension was radiating off of him. So I looked away backing up from his front step and walked along the board walk leading me to the other side of the beach. “Emily where are you going?!” he yelled out giving me a strange look. I turned around to see him and shrugged before turning back and following the wooden path leading me farther down to the beach.
The sound of running came from behind me as I ripped out a cattail from the other side of the board walk dragging it carelessly beside me. His hands ran around my waste and he stopped me by the hips. I looked up to him giving him a curious look. He stared down at me with confused eyes. “What is wrong, Matt and I are through. You should be happy” I spoke stating what I knew as the truth. He slouched his shoulders and took a step back from me, his hands falling from my hips.

“I know that. Its just... Maybe it was a bad thing for you and him to break up over. Maybe he does love you more and you just don't see it” he spoke softly. I took this straight away as a sign. I gasped almost silently sucking in my bottom lip and looking away from his gorgeous eyes which matched the ocean perfectly on this clouded yet sunny day. I shook my head blinking madly so that the tears which threatened to fall back. I turned around back quickly again heading back to my car. Was this some sick joke? Or did he plan this all along. How horrible was it for him to do this. This wasn't even him at all!

“Emily please!” he caught up with me again. “Listen I love you. I really do. I just think we're taking things too early” he said panicked. I glared up to him catching the scared expression read across his face. “Jimmy what the fuck is wrong with you!? I just admitted to my best friend that I was using him for you! And now you want us back together?” I snapped pushing him back. He hit the railing of the board walk and sighed. “I just don't want things to get fucked up between Matt and I” he spoke. I huffed crossing my arms. “We're fine Jimmy. Everything at that house is PERFECTLY FINE between us. We're both really happy! And he wants me to be happy and if you don't want to be with me like I thought you did then fine!” I stomped off heading back to the car. “Oh and don't expecting me around here anytime soon” he gave me a slight glare. “I'm leaving town!” I snapped fiddling with the keys I yanked out of my shorts pockets and fumbled with them shoving the right one in the key hole and unlocking my side. I pulled it out to open the door to have it shut again right in my face. I slowly looked up. Tracing the problem to the solution.

His long, tattooed covered arm held the door shut as he stood behind me. I turned around to have him lock me between him and the car. I looked at him with mixed emotions. I was pissed off at him and heartbroken at what he did. Life wasn't far and this wasn't some silly game I was playing either.

His lips crashed into mine causing us to both fall back onto the car even more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him harshly back. He let out a moan as I bit down on his bottom lip causing my lips to form a smirk. I pulled back and smiled. “You better not be leaving now” he lowly spoke in my ear. I giggled and ducked under his arm away from him. He shot back and noticed me behind me. “Catch me if you can” I winked and then bolted back towards his house.
“Get back here!” “AH!” I squealed running faster towards the house. I heard him jump the stairs from behind me and eventually catching up. Scooping me from up from the ground and swing me over his shoulder. “NO!” I yelled out kicking my legs. “There's no use! You can't get away!” he yelled laughing like a mad man. I giggled smiling widely. If only the pain inside would go away I'd be fine seeing his shoulder was digging right into my gut.
He set me down on his bed, hovering over me and smiling down into my hazel eyes. “This is a better view” I laughed. “You don't like your face in my ass?” he asked. I shook my head. “Not really. I prefer your face over a lot of things” I smiled. He kissed me again, more passionate this time and less forceful. “You know- I spoke pulling away for a moment. “You really scared me back there” I finished and kissed him again. “I couldn't let my chance slip-kiss- “But I wasn't fully sure if things were fine between both you and Matt” “Well they are” I said bluntly and pushed him off me before I crawled on top of him. “Now its time to settle things between us” I smirked as so did he. Our lips connected once again and sooner than later articles of clothing were being removed and ripped off one another.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've had like no homework lately hence all the POSTINGS! Do you love me or ...DO YOU LOVE ME!??!? :D