Love The Way You Lie

a little bit of disbelief

I sauntered into sound check, guitar in hand, knowing I was fifteen minutes late. Jenna just looked at me and shook her head “What took you so long” She asked, dropping the box of t-shirts she’d just bought in. “Bet she got caught up talking to Vengeance again” Leigh said with a laugh, I shook my head “Dad took me to look at a car” I replied, Tiffany came over and dropped an arm around “Is it the dream car?” she asked, Amber looked over from the stage, where she was setting up her kit. “I dunno, how about you go have a look outside” I said, “You drove here?” Jenna asked as Amber jumped down from the stage and dashed for the door with Leigh and Tiffany hot on her heels. I nodded as I set my guitar case down on the merch table and followed the others outside, where they were staring in disbelief at my car.

I looked over the hood at Leigh, my smile dropping instantly when I saw Matt, Brian and Jimmy leaning against the wall of a building across the road. “What’s wrong Blair?” Leigh asked, as I started backing towards the door of our venue. “No, not here” I whispered, running into Kai, who wrapped a protective arm around me and glared at the guys. “are those three the ones who beat you up?” Jenna asked me as she put herself between me and them, so I could no longer see them glaring menacingly at me from across the road. I nodded as I let Kai pull me back into the venue.

The others followed us in, Amber had a firm hold on Leigh, who looked ready to kill. “C’mon Amber, let me go kick their asses. They’re beating on our little Blair.” Leigh complained angrily. “No. Blair is a big girl, and besides, we need to set up and sound check” Amber replied, dragging Leigh all the way over to the stage, their bickering making me smile. “don’t worry about it right now. We’ll deal with it later” Kai added, giving me an affectionate squeeze.

**Brian’s PoV**
I couldn’t believe it, first she takes my car then she steals my venue. This was bullshit. I just can’t believe the nerve of this bitch, especially after today’s incident at school. “She has to pay” I muttered darkly to Matt and Jimmy, who both nodded in agreement.

**Zacky’s PoV**
I sat staring at my computer screen, waiting for Reject to log in and talk to me, but she was still a no-show. I couldn’t help but think maybe I’d done something wrong. With a sigh I opened an email and started to type

‘Hey Reject, just wondering if I missed you today. Um, just give me a text when you can talk’ I went on to list my number and pressed send. Hoping she would text me.

**Blair’s PoV**
“Hey Kai, can I borrow your laptop?” I asked, she nodded and pushed her camera/laptop bag towards me. I quickly set it up and logged into Msn, feeling a little disappointed when Zacky wasn’t online, before noticing that there was a message from vengeance. Opening it, my jaw dropped in astonishment. Zacky had left me his number, requesting that I text him. I stared at the screen in disbelief for so long that Leigh came up and looked over my shoulder, before pulling my phone out of my pocket, giving my ass a playful grope in the process. She typed the number into contacts then typed a message and pressed send.
I eyed her up suspiciously “What did you just send?” I asked her, she grinned “I told him that you don’t do text messages and if he wanted to talk he has to come here and talk to you face to face” she told me smugly. “LEIGH, are you fucking crazy?” I screeched. She just laughed at me and wandered away, slipping my phone into her pocket as she went.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, so my story nnow has a character page as well as new characters. just want some opinions on how you think Zacky should react when he realises that Blair is his MSN mystery girl.

Jenna's outfit
Leigh's outfit
Tiffany's outfit
Amber's outfit
Kai's Outfit
Alice's Outfit
Nikki's outfit