Love The Way You Lie

Reject is Blair

Half an hour later, the door swung open and Zacky stepped inside, blinking to clear his vision. I watched as Leigh approached him, everyone else stopped what they were doing to watch him in dead silence. “Hey, you’re vengeance, right?” Leigh asked him, Zacky nodded looking a little unsure, “Are you reject?” he asked her, Leigh laughed “Do I look like I’m young enough to still be in school?” She asked, before adding “No, Reject is Blair” She pointed to where I was standing behind the merch table. Zacky frowned as he looked at me. He looked…….. kinda disappointed. I was already starting to regret this.

I watched silently as Leigh grabbed Zacky’s arm and dragged him over to the Merch table “Play nice kiddies” She said before walking away, quickly followed by Jenna. “hey” I said softly, not exactly sure if I was waiting for Zack to either beat me up, storm out or actually talk to me. He continued to stare at me for a very long moment “So you’re Reject” Zacky said slowly, I nodded “I thought it suited cos it’s what Brian, Matt and Jimmy have been calling me for years” I told him, he nodded, a small smile starting to form. He started to open his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by his phone ringing. I watched silently as he answered it “Hey Man, what’s up?” Zacky asked, I assumed it was one of his friends. “Yeah, I’ll be there in a minute. Bye” Zacky said, before hanging up and putting his phone back in his pocket. “I’ll see you around Blair” he told me as he turned to leave. I just watched him leave, feeling kinda rejected.

“ok, that didn’t go how I planned” Leigh said as she came over to stand next to me, I sighed. “As soon as I found out who he was, I knew it wouldn’t work. I just kinda hoped I stood a chance” I told her glumly. “awww, Blair, he’s an idiot if he doesn’t see how amazing you are, besides, we all love you” Leigh told me, wrapping her arms around me in a bone crushing hug and kissing my cheek. I smiled “You have to say that. You’re my adopted big sis” I told her, she grinned “Just cos I have to doesn’t make it any less true” she told me seriously before grinning. I just stared at her. “Blair, don’t let some silly little boy make you feel insignificant” Jenna told me, hugging me and Leigh. “I know. It’s just kinda hard when I’m told that I’m a reject everyday” I told them. “Yeah, but your our reject” Jenna told me with a smile.

**Zacky’s PoV**
I was still in shock, I always assumed that Reject was one of the cooler girls, I never imagined that it could be……… Blair Purdy. i walked over to where Matt and Jimmy were sitting on the swings in the park. “What’s wrong with you?” Matt asked me, noticing my frown. “You know my mystery Msn girl?’ I asked him, he nodded “I just found out who she is” I told him, he grinned “Is she hot?” Matt asked. “It’s Blair Purdy” I told him bluntly. The expressions of shock were almost what I expected my face probably looked like when I found out. “That’s actually pretty awesome. We can use that” Brian said after a moment. I didn’t like the look on his face, cos despite the fact I didn’t have anything to do with her in real life, I’d become close friends on Msn with her. “How so?” Jimmy asked, Brian smirked in his direction “We can lead her on, make it seem like Zacky likes her, then let herself make a fool out of herself” Brian told us. “You’ll break her heart” I told him, hating the idea. “That’s the point” Brian told me smugly.