Love The Way You Lie

i need a little space

I woke up to the feeling of someone poking me in the cheek “Leigh, leave me the fuck alone” I muttered sleepily. She giggled “No, you need to get up, you have school in half an hour and you need to get dressed and pick up your school shit from home” She told me. I sighed, knowing she was right but hoping to ignore it. I probably shouldn’t have crashed at her place last night if I was planning on sleeping in. Leigh was one of those people who thought that if she was up, everyone should be up. Leigh snuggled up to me. “So…. Are you gonna give that Zack kid a second chance?” She asked, making me frown. “I’m not entirely sure Leigh” I replied softly, burying my face in the fluffy quilt. “Well, whatever. You need to move your ass, cos I gotta go to work.” She told me, giving me a kiss on the cheek before ripping the doona off me. “Arrg, LEIGH” I shrieked as cold air hit my legs. She grinned and gestured to the end of the bed. “Clothes are there. Get dressed and come out to the kitchen” she told me, dropping the doona on the floor at the foot of the bed and turning away. I watched her go with a sigh before crawling to the end of the bed to examine what had been left there.

Leigh had picked out a pink tartan mini skirt, a black t-shirt, black cropped hoody and a pair of ripped black tights. Sitting on the floor was a pair of biker boots to go with it. I grinned and shook my head. Not what I would usually wear to school but I guess I would wear it anyway, seeing as Leigh had gone to the trouble of picking it out. With a resigned sigh I started to get dressed. I wondered what Zacky would think of the outfit, then with a shake of my head, I decided that I didn’t care. When I was ready, I wandered out into the kitchen, surprised to see my bag sitting on the bench. “Your dad just dropped it off” Leigh told me, grinning at me. “How…?” I started to ask. “He called you mobile this morning, and I told him you were here. He decided to drop it off on his way to rehersals” I grinned as I thought about it. Of course he would, after all, I was daddy’s little princess, or so my big brother had always told me. Thinking of Rowan had my smile falling, to be replaced with a frown. “What’s wrong?” Leigh asked, I sighed and shook my head “Just thinking of Rowan” I told her. “You guys still not heard from him?” Leigh asked, I shook my head and picked up my phone. My big brother had moved to London about six months ago, after finishing his tattoo artistry appretiship, having learnt alongside Leigh. “Call him” Leigh urged me gently, coming over to take my free hand.

I stood there silently for a long moment, torn between calling to check in with Rowan and leaving my brother to his own devices. With a slight nod I pressed the speed dial button attached to Rowan’s number. After a long moment, a woman answered “What?” she snapped at me. “Um….. is Rowan there?” I asked, “No, he’s not, but whoever you are, stay the fuck away from my boyfriend. Whatever he’s told you, he’s not single. Stay out of our relationship, you fucking whore” She all but screamed at me down the line before hanging up on me, I took a shaky breath as I looked at Leigh. She shook her head and took my phone from me, searching for the number of Rowans work. When she found it, she pressed dial, waiting for a long moment before speaking “Yeah, hi, is Rowan there by any chance? Yeah, thanks, I’ll wait” she said, before putting it on speaker. “Hello, Who is this?” My brother’s deep voice asked as it answered the phone. “Only some fucking whores, according to your girlfriend. What’s new tree boy” Leigh said, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and giving me a squeeze. “Leigh? How the fuck did you get this number? Only Blair has it” He asked, sounding shocked “She’s here too, only she’s a little silent after being abused by your cracked out clown whore” Leigh told him.

“Hey Rowe” I said softly. “Hey little bee” I could practically hear the smile in his voice. “Hey Rowe, what are you doing with a girl like that?” I asked him softly, he didn’t answer but I could almost picture him shrugging “I don’t know, but she won’t be around much longer. No one calls my bubby sister a whore” he told me after a long moment of silence. “Don’t break up with her cos of me” I told him, fighting to keep the smile out of my voice. “It wont be just because of you. It’s a lot of things” he told me, I could hear the sadness in his voice and wanted to hug him. “Hey Rowe, can you fly me out? I wanna see you and I need to get away from Huntington” I asked, even I could hear the desperation in my voice. “Um, ok, is everything ok?” he asked, sounding exactly like the super concerned broth her was. “Nothing that a few days away from Huntington wont fix” I replied, trying to sound cheerful so he wouldn’t worry. “Alrigh, I’ll book the flight, and don’t worry, that bitch will be gone by the time you get here” he told me, “Ok. Love you Rowe, by” I said, I felt a bit of the weight lift from my shoulders, as Leigh said goodbye to Rowan as well. “Alright, explain” Leigh demanded as I hung up “I just need to think and I cant do that with everyone hovering” I replied with a shrug. “I suppose that’s a good enough reason” Leigh said, though she didn’t look convinced. Fuck, one more person watching me like a hawk. With a shake of my head, I grabbed my bag off the counter and headed for the door. “I’ll see you at practice” I called over my shoulder as I let myself out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blairs school outfit
[url=http://www.polyvore.com/leigh_outfit_for_work1/set?id=49899238#stream_box]Leigh's work clothes[/url