Status: Started 9/26/2010

Invisible Handcuffs

Nine

I folded my hands behind my head as I stared at the ceiling of my bedroom. I stared at the paint strokes on the ceiling. The paint was smooth and even except around the corners you couldn’t tell where one stroke started and another ended. Everything was even and blended together. It was times like these where I was reminded of how this was nothing like my life.

My life was once like the paint on the ceiling. Everything blended together. There were corners in my life where the paint was jagged and uneven, but it always seemed to blend together at the end. Things were different now. My life wasn’t anywhere near smooth or even.

It’s been that way since I was discovered. My schedules were chaotic. I had to be somewhere different almost every day. My life was nowhere near normal anymore, but I always made things better. I always managed to make the best of things. I always found the bright side of a situation.

I didn’t know how I was going to do that now. I couldn’t wrap my mind around what was going on. Everything was too complicated for me to understand. When I thought that I had something figured out, something else happened.

This has been happening ever since I met criminal. She’s been making my life complicated from the moment that I met her. She had a way of making my life more...confusing, than it was before. I didn’t know if this was what she wanted to do, but I knew that this was what she did.

I sighed as I closed my eyes. I subconsciously licked my lips. I could still taste her. I could almost feel her on my lips. My lips tingled as I thought about the kiss. All I could think about was the kiss. Criminal hadn’t left my mind since she has kissed me, since we had kissed.

The images began to fill my mind once more. It was as if I was reliving the kiss over again. Everything just felt real. I could practically feel everything. And I loved it once more.

She slowly pulled away from my lips, opening her eyes. She dropped her hand from my cheek instantly. My cheek felt cold without her warm touch. It tingled, longing for her to softly caress my cheek once more. She stepped back slightly so that we weren’t as close. Her eyes glanced around the room, looking anywhere but me.

“Uh…sorry about that,” she cleared as she continued to avoid looking at me. “You just looked worried, so I thought that I should…well I didn’t think that I should…what I’m trying to say is…” she bit her bottom lip as she thought of an explanation.

I was to in shock to care. I was recovering from the reality that criminal had just kissed me. The girl who had stolen my car, the girl who I almost hated, had just kissed me. I was trapped in an elevator with a girl who was forced to be my personal assistant and she had just kissed me.

“Its fine,” I spoke. She stopped biting her lip before she glanced up at me. She only made eye contact with me for a split second before she glanced over at the wall.

“Yeah…well um…” she cleared her throat once more. “Either way, sorry,”

I nodded my head as I continued to stare at her. “Again, it’s fine,”

A moment of awkward silence passed between us. There was a thick amount of tension in the air. For the first time, I didn’t know if it was sexual or awkward. I didn’t know what I should do at this point. I didn’t know how to make the situation any better for us. Instead I did the only thing that I could do. I did the only thing that I wanted to do.

I took a step closer to her, putting myself close to her once more. She glanced up at me, noticing that I had closed the space between us once more. She locked her gaze with mine. This time, she didn’t look away. She kept her gaze locked with mine. I didn’t know how much time had passed as I stared into her brown orbs, noticing the hazel flecks once more.

Time seemed to stand still as we stared into each other’s eyes. This was the first time that we had looked at each other for this long without insulting each other. Honestly, I didn’t think that I had ever had a moment like this with anyone else. I didn’t know if I ever wanted to.

Before I could realize what was going on, my lips were locked with criminals once more. I didn’t know if I kissed her first or if she kissed me, but I knew that my lips were once again on her soft ones.

Our lips moved against each other’s rhythmically. Her soft lips were unlike anything that I had ever experienced before. They were sweet and intoxicating. They were sweet enough to enjoy yet completely natural. They were simply indescribable.

I placed my hands on her waist as she wrapped her hands around my neck. I licked her bottom lip, asking for permission. She didn’t part her lips, not in the slightest. Instead, she bit my bottom lip slightly. I couldn’t have been more aroused by this.

I slipped my tongue past her lips, my tongue meeting hers. They began to battle for dominance. She tilted her head to the left, as I tilted mine to the right. Her hand slid down to my cheek, bringing me closer to her. My hands slipped under her shirt, resting on the bare skin of her waist. I felt her shiver from my touch.

She placed both of her hands on my chest, grabbing a fist full of my shirt. She quickly back up until she was pinned against the wall. I squeezed her sides as our breathing became ragged. I broke the kiss as I started to catch my breath. Her chest was heaving up and down rapidly; she was just as out of breath as I was.

I placed my lips on her neck, feeling as if I couldn’t stop. She arched her back as I held her body against mine. We were chest to chest. We could feel each breath that we took. I trailed soft kisses down her neck as her breathing became shallow.

Once I reached a small spot on her neck, I heard a small sound from her. The sound was muffled, but I knew that I had heard it. I started to suck on the soft skin of her neck, as she made the noise again. The noise was louder, I knew that she was enjoying this.

I continued to suck on the spot as the noise became clearer. I bit down, hard, on her soft smooth skin causing a loud moan to escape her lips. I was instantly aroused by the sound. It was the sexiest thing that I had ever heard. I continued to suck bite and scrap my teeth along the spot as moans poured from her lips.

The amount of passion in the kiss was indescribable. The tension that was between us was beginning to unravel. Our emotions were beginning to boil over. I didn’t know what this kiss meant, but I knew that it was amazing.

This kiss made me feel unlike any other kiss ever had. My heart was bound against my rib cage. It was in danger of falling out of my chest. I could feel adrenaline coursing through my veins through the kiss, giving me more energy. My stomach made me feel as if I was on a ride for the first time. I couldn’t think of a way to describe how much passion and pleasure I was feeling from the kiss. The kiss was completely euphoric; it was almost like a drug. It was completely and utterly addicting.

I kissed lower until I reached her collar bone as another loud moan escaped her sweet lips. I came back up and kissed her lips forcefully. Our lips moved against one another hungrily as the amount of passion increased. My hands trailed up her toned stomach slowly, causing another shiver to send down her spine.

Something began to vibrate against my leg causing me to break the kiss. Criminal groaned as she pulled her phone out of her pocket. She mouthed the word Scooter to me before answering the phone.

“Hello?” she was slightly out of breath as she answered the phone. I couldn’t help but to smirk knowing that I had caused this.

I could hear Scooter’s voice over the phone but I couldn’t make out what he was saying. “Yes he’s here, and yes he’s a bit freaked out,”

I shook my head as I continued to smirk. I placed my lips on her neck, signaling for her to end the conversation. She took a deep breath as she bit her bottom lip. I kissed along her neck slowly edging my way to her spot.

“Um…o-okay Scooter, I’ll t-tell him,” she quickly hung up her phone. “Oh my gosh,” she spoke.

I chuckled as I bit down on her sweet spot. She bit her lip to suppress her moan, but it was still clear. “I’m making this last while I can,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the long wait you guys. I just moved, AGAIN, so i wasn't able to write anything for a while. Well now I am so i'm going to start writing once more :)

Tell me what you think about the chapter you guys.
You're comments are motivation for me to write. So if you want the next chapter soon,

Comment//Subscribe!!!!!