This Heart Still Feels

This Heart Still Feels-92 "Mature"

Dan knew it was coming, and I could tell he couldn't wait. He had me carried in his arms like before, but he was a bit clumsier this time just getting through the door, seeing as this time he was more focused on me.With his lips crashing furiously against mine, I was just happy we made it up the stairs without falling, though seeing how turned on Dan was he would have just started stripping me right then and there.

He set me down so he could close and lock the door, and while he did I lifted my shirt over my head and threw it to the closet. Dan turned around to find me topless, and I could see flames in his eyes as he attacked me once again. Not wanting to separate from his kisses, my nails went to the center of his chest and tore right through the fabric of it. Being a guy, I was sure Dan wouldn't care much for it, especially now. Like I had predicted, he simply helped to finish tearing the shirt and tossed it to the ground before returning his arms to me.

"I can't tell you..." Dan gasped in between kisses, "how much...I want this...right now,"

I giggled as his lips trailed to my neck. For some reason it was funny when a guy wanted sex more than anything, especially Dan, who wasn't at all the horndog type. Our hands were now trailing onto eachother, his hands struggling to unsnap my bra, mine unsnapping his jeans. He was finally able to get the straps off, and he pulled aways so he could take off the bra, leaving me bare from the waist up.

His hands went to both sides of my cheeks and kissed me with such passion as his jeans dropped. Seeing that he didn't want to let me go at that moment, I decided to take it upon myself to get my own jeans off. Dan lifted me once again and this time dropped me onto the bed. As I scooted up, Dan got more and more excited. So excited that for a moment he forgot that our underwear was still on, preventing him from getting inside.

It wasn't long, however, before his boxers came off. One look at me, he remembered how delicate and fragile I was, and was reminded that from this point on he had to be as gentle as he could. He stroked my cheek softly and kissed me less roughly this time as he tugged off my underwear. Now there was nothing stopping him.

But he didn't begin right away. There I was, bare naked right in front of him, ready for him to take me. But shockingly he sat up straight and pulled me up with his hand on my back, and kissed me lovingly. His broad hand went massaging my back, and I could feel his lips trail away from my mouth, down to my neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked, once I felt him drag hislips down to my chest.

He looked up at me with a sly grin,"Just giving you a little extra pleasure," he smirked as he continued on, stopping right above my left breast. I took in a deep breath once I felt him suck on my nipple. I gasped out as I realized he was going to have fun with this. I didn't look down, but I felt his tongue circle around my now hard nipple, which turned me on so much I was clutching his head at this point. After a minute or two he pulled back and switched to the other breast, doing exactly what he had done to the first one. From the way he flickered and teased me he was trying to get me just as aroused as he was.

And it was very well working.

When he came back up and began kissing me, I thought that this would be when it would happen. He pushed me back against the bed, kissing me with more passion and fire with each breath, as I snaked my fingers through his hair. Mentally I was preparing myself for the pain that I remembered from the first time, but I knew that nothing would help me be ready for that. But then Dan pulled away, and the look in his eyes told me he wasn't quite finished.

Still glaring at me seductively, he crawled backwards, past my breasts, all the way down to my entry. Before I could even think he got a good grasp on my thighs, and suddenly then I felt his tongue enter. Groaning out in pleasure, I arched my back up and grasped onto the sheets as his tongue swirled around inside of me, hitting every spot that made me want to scream. He enjoyed my moans of pleasure, and it only made him go deeper into me. He was enjoying my vulnerability, and I couldn't say I hated this either.

It was finally time. I leaned up and pulled him back to me by his shoulders, crashing him into my lips instantly. What it took to get under the covers and our kissing gave me enough time to recuperate, and I was finally ready. Dan knew better than to ask, so with a loving look he kissed me and then entered inside me with his manhood, and we became one.

With his mouth to stop my screams, I took a deep breath and let out a slight moan, which wasn't as embarrasing with his moans as well. The pain ceased sooner than it had the last time, which made this experience a lot more enjoyable than before. With one arm wrapped tightly around my waist and his other hand entwined in my hair, there was barely any space in between us in our love making. Our hips moved rhythmically, but our chests stayed compressed against one anothers. Every now and then he would make a surprise jerk that tensed up my muscles, but I quickly got used to everything he gave me, and it was soon just all pleasure. Our breathing got heavier and quicker as we came to our first climax, but we still kept going. After what seemed like ages, Dan finally gave out his final climax, and split his warm love into me for the last time that evening.

Not a word was spoken as he rolled over to the left side of the bed, in which I soon followed. He was breathing heavily, and resting my head on his sweaty chest I listened to his heart pounding.

"Do we plan to actually get some sleep tonight?" I huffed, refering to our first night when we spent nearly the entire evening making love.

Henodded, "Yeah," he gasped, wrapping his arm around to my back, "I'm spent,"

I sighed, "Me too,"

Dan slid his finger under my chin and shifted my gaze up to his so he could place one last tender kiss on my lips, "I love you so much, darling,"

I touched my fingers to his cheek and rested my head down once again, "I love you, too,"