I Need a Hero

“Awh, don’t cry darlin‘."

It was about two hours later, making it around three in the afternoon. For some deranged reason no one ever tells us the time so I have to just guess. I was sitting on my bed, just staring out the window. Since my arms were restrained and Jessica was out, there was not much else I could do. The door opened to reveal none other than Johnny.

“What do you want?” I muttered, going straight back to looking out the window.

“Fine. I’ll just take away the lunch I was going to give to you and give to someone else,” Johnny remarked, turning on his heels.

“No,” I sighed. “Come back.”

“Okay.” I heard the door click shut and the soft sound of footsteps approaching my bed. I felt the bed shift a bit letting me know he had sat down. I looked at him just in time to see him open the lid of the tray. Inside was what looked like chicken noodle soup.

“Can I trust this food?” I asked as I stared at the bowl he picked up.

“Not much opinion anyways. This is the least disgusting food they make if its any consolation,” Johnny replied, filling a spoon full of it. I sighed before taking the spoon held in front of my face into my mouth. Once he removed it I forced myself to swallow it. My gag reflex wanted to throw up, but I fought against it.

“That’s disgusting.”

“Well I said it’s the least disgusting, not good,” Johnny pointed out. I grumbled a few insults about our cook under my breath, but ate the next five spoonfuls without complaints.

“So why do you have 'beer' and 'wine' tattooed on your knuckles?” I asked curiously. The words disappeared from my view as he turned his wrists away. He gave me another spoon before answering.

“I drank a lot of both before I came here. It helped channel out the voices. And I was drunk when my friend offered to tattoo my knuckles with them. Obviously it sounded good while intoxicated,” Johnny chuckled emptily.

“Oh. I guess it makes sense.” It fell into an awkward silence. Once the bowl was, thankfully, empty, Johnny stood with the tray in his hands. He paused before walking out the door. I raised an eyebrow as he slowly turned on his heels.

“Look, I’m sorry how I acted earlier. I didn’t mean it, really. I just- well I really don’t have a reason to justify-” I smiled at him to cut him off.

“It’s okay Johnny.” His face twisted up in an emotion I couldn’t read.

“Are you sure?”

“Positive.” He slowly nodded before pulling the door open.

“I’ll see you later Brenda.”

“Bye.” With that the door shut me off into my own little world again. Luckily this time it didn’t last as long. Sadly, it wasn’t who I was hoping for. The door opened to give me Ron. I unconsciously tensed up as he stared at me with a blank expression.

“Dr. Stiles is allowing you to go to the television room. Follow me,” he informed gruffly. I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding in at those words. I quickly climbed off the bed and followed him out the door. We passed Johnny who was on his way to the cafeteria. I gave him a small smile before I hurried onto the elevator after Ron. Once we finally reached the TV room he just shoved me in, locked the door, and left.

“Hey new girl.” I whipped around to see Rodger sitting on the couch. No one was in the room and that’s what scared me most. Well, next to the disgusting smirk he had on his face.

“Leave me alone Rodger,” I muttered, sitting on the far side of the room on the floor. He stood, grabbed a chair, and slid it under the doorknob of the room. My eyes grew wide again as he approached me. I pulled up my knees and closed my eyes, trying to will myself to morph into the wall.

“Closing your eyes wont do you any good,” He whispered into my ear. I let out an ear splitting scream in reply. He grunted, something covering my mouth. It wasn’t skin either. I snapped my eyes open to see him tying a red bandana into my mouth, the knot on the back of my head. I began to struggle in his grip, but as most jock throw offs, he was too strong for me. My eyes began to water. This was it, I was screwed. No pun intended.

“Awh, don’t cry darlin‘. I promise you’ll love this,” he whispered to me, a country drawl taking over his voice. He kissed my lips. I was so happy to have the bandana there or his tongue would have shot into my mouth. Rodger, realizing he couldn’t accomplish this, moved on to bite my neck. I let out a soft cry.

“Well I’m sorry baby. Does that hurt?” He asked sarcastically. I couldn’t stop myself from nodding. Rodger let out a cold laugh before biting again, harder. I let out a full blown scream but it was still muffled. I felt his hands rubbing me through my jeans and underwear. I tried to kick him, but he placed him knees onto my shins. A new wave of pain shot through my body as his full weight hit me. What exactly was this guy doing in this place anyways?

The next thing I knew his hand was slipping into my panties. I struggled against as he forced a finger into my ‘sacred place’. He let out a moan and I felt some bile climb up my throat. I tried my hardest to picture myself somewhere else, but who am I kidding? There was no way to keep my mind away from this. Especially when someone’s slipping your underwear and bottoms down. Before I could even try to fight again, he flipped me onto my back, forcing my legs in place around his bare waist. How did I not see him take off his pants? That’s what I get for trying to distract my mind.

An intense pain hit my lower region and loud moan filled the air. I let out screams as I felt him move inside of me and behind me. He let out another loud moan, biting into my shoulder. “I’m glad to see you are enjoying this as much as me,” Rodger panted, ramming into me harder. I let a few tears fall from my eyes.

I want to die. Just kill me now.

I felt one of his hands roam down to my clit. He began to rub me as he continued to thrust into me. I was in the middle of pain and, disgustedly, pleasure. But the pain was much higher. Why must my body betray me now of all times? Suddenly Rodger moaned out my name. I felt what could only be described as an eruption in the pit of my stomach and inside of me. Rodger pulled up his pants and zipped them. He kissed me on my cheek, panting slightly.

“It was fun darlin’. I’ll see you later.” With that I heard Rodger move the chair and leave, locking the door again behind him. He had a key? I didn’t bother thinking. I flipped myself over against my body’s protest. I looked down, wide eyed, to see blood mixed with semen on my naked lower half. I continued to let the tears fall as I pushed myself into a sitting position, legs pulled to my chest. I rested my forehead onto my knees. I wish he would have taken this damned bandana, maybe I could fucking call for help.

I heard the sound of the door unlocking and automatically tensed. Rodger didn’t mention how soon. “Brenda, what are you- Oh my, God!”

My eyes snapped opened and I looked up to see Matt standing in the doorway, Nick right behind him. I tried to say something, but it was all muffled. Matt ran over, quickly untying my gag. I quickly took a deep breath, sobs racking my body as I breathed out. Tears began to go on overload as I looked up at Matt who gave me a weak expression.

“Ro-Rodger. H-he- I was a fuckin’ virgin!” I sobbed, burying my face into his chest. He shushed me, pulling up my pants and underwear. He picked me up bride style as he walked down the hall. I heard them whispering, but I didn’t pay attention what it was about. Soon I heard a door open and another gasp.

“Brenda! What happened to her Matt?” Jessica. Oh geeze. I must look a mess. He placed me on the floor of the shower. Nick came out of nowhere, handing Matt a key. He leaned over me to unlock the lock on my straightjacket. I let out an unsteady breath as Matt slipped it off me. I wrapped my arms around his waist in a hug.

“I was so scared,” I whispered. He hugged me back, running a hand through my hair.

“I have to go Brenda, I need to go talk to Mr. Knight. I’m going to turn on the water and help you into the shower. Jessica will be right in your room if you need her. Are you going to be okay for now?” I hesitated before nodding. I opened my eyes to see Jessica and Nick missing, no doubt in the other room talking. Matt carefully eased me out of my clothes before turning on the water. I took in a sharp breath as the cold water assaulted me.

“I’ll be back as soon as I can.” He kissed the top of my head before leaving the bathroom. I closed the flimsy curtain before curling into the fetal position in the corner of the shower. Why me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting: hachie, Rhi_LoveMeHateMe, Hanny Gates, and violetriddle. Did the last one suck so much I'm missing a few regulars? I wonder if this one sucked too. Well anyways, who wants to kill Rodger? What's Matt going to do? How is this going to be solved? Guesses are loved, just like comments. Leave me lovin'? :)

P.S. Another new story. Check it out?