Sequel: Teen Mom
Status: Completed, and a SEQUEL is on its way!!!

16 and Pregnant

Three: Moving out

Three: Moving out

-Andrea’s POV-

I didn’t think they would show up, but when I went to go sit on my car to eat my lunch, Matt and his friends were there. Val had her arms wrapped around him and kept staring me down.

“Didn’t think you’d show”, I said as I sat on the hood of my car. My friends surrounded me, making sure to have my back. There was Erica, Tony, Eric (Erica’s twin brother), Marcus, and Tina.

“Well I did, I want us to talk”, Matt said.

“Then talk”, Tony sneered. He was a big fan but when Erica told him what happened when I told Matt, he was pissed as were the rest of my friends.

“I want to be there for you and the baby, and I can’t do that if you’re here in San Francisco, that’s seven hours away from Huntington Beach.” Matt said as he walked towards me.

“So what you gonna do about that”, I asked.

“I want you to move in with me”, he said as he grabbed my arms. “You can have the spare bedroom, you can still go to school, and if you want your friends to come and visit, or your parents, it’s cool. I just found out I have a kid, and I want to be there. Please let me.”

Tony grabbed me and pulled towards our group to have a discussion.

“Do it, you have a chance to let your baby grow up around its father, don’t pass it up.” He said to me.

I began to cry, Tony always was the insightful one in the group. I hugged him and he hugged me back
.
“Damn hormones”, I laughed as I wiped my tears away.

Tony walked towards Matt. “She’ll go with you, and we will come to see her whenever we can, and if I find out you hurt her, I’ll come for you.”

Matt nodded his head.

“Well, I need to get back to class”, I said before walking inside the school, for the last time.

----
The next day my friends, Matt and his friends, and my mom helped me pack my stuff. I tried to lift a box up and got yelled at by Jimmy.

“Put the box down!”

I stood up fast and held my hands up. “But I want to help!”

“No, Andrea, you need to sit yourself down before you hurt the baby”, Tony laughed at me.
I sat down with the girls and talked. Gena, Leana, and Lacey were nice, but as suspected Val hated me and because they were sisters, Michelle hated me too.

“So what did you do before you got pregnant”, Gena asked.

“I’m lead vocals in my band, Innocent Harlots, I like hanging out in the mosh pits at concerts, and chilling with my friends.” I smiled.

“What are your grades like in school”, Lacey asked.

“I’m a straight A student, I’m in the Beta Club, and my school’s marching band: colorguard.”
“Oh, a smart girl”, Leana laughed.

“Yeah, my girl is smart”, Eric laughed as he took a box out to the moving van.

“Yeah, our girl is going to college to study world history and English”, Marcus said before taking a box out to the van.

“Wow, you really are smart”, Brian laughed, “that’s good, I don’t want my nephew being raised by someone dumb.”

I laughed at this, “No worries about that.” I stopped laughing when I felt a sharp pain.

“What’s wrong?” Brian dropped the box and ran over to me as did the rest of the guys.

“I’m fine, just a contraction”, I sighed as I lay back on the couch. “That one really hurt.”

“Sorry, babe”, Erica said as she handed me a bottle of orange juice.

Once they made sure I was okay, the boys went back to work.

-31 weeks pregnant-

I’m in Huntington Beach, and I miss home. I started school yesterday and I’m ahead of everyone so I don’t have anything to do. I sat up in bed and pulled my laptop towards me. I was on Facebook talking to my mom when Matt walked in.

“I brought you something to eat”, he said as he set a glass of orange juice and a plate of pancakes on my nightstand.

“Thanks”, I said. I grabbed the juice and took a drink before digging into the pancakes. “This is really good.”

“Thanks, I made it myself”, Matt smiled.

“Cool, where’s Val?” I asked.

“She’s staying with her sister; we got into it again last night, so she left.”

“I’m sorry, Matt”, I sighed.

“Nah, it’s cool, we’ve been fighting long before you got here”, he laughed. “It’s just that we’ve been together for so long that we can’t see ourselves with other people.”

“I know what you mean”, I said to him.

“But, she’s going to have to get over it, I have a kid now, and she needs to except that or leave.”
I nodded my head and ate my food. We talked for a little more before he had to leave to go to the studio.

I sighed and rubbed my belly.