Sequel: Teen Mom
Status: Completed, and a SEQUEL is on its way!!!

16 and Pregnant

Four: Barbeque

Four: Barbeque

-Andrea’s POV-

-32 weeks pregnant-

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I heard Val fucking in the room next to mine. Could they be any louder? I took out my iPod and turned it way up to drown out the noises. I was startled when I felt the bed shift under added weight.

“Tony!” I yelled before flinging my arms around him.

“Hey, I knocked, but no one answered so I just walked in. And from the sounds of it, you could use a break from here.” He sighed.

“Hell yeah!” I threw on my shoes and followed him outside to his car. We went riding around town, just having fun like we used to do.

“I’m here all week, but everyone else is coming after school on Friday”, Tony said to me as we pulled into a drive through.

“Yay, I get to hang with my best buddy!” I sang as I danced in my seat.

We got our food then went back to Matt’s house. I had just stepped foot in the door when Matt started yelling.

“Where the fuck were you?” He roared.

Tony shut the door and glared at him. “I took my friend out for a drive while you and Val were fucking. She was still in the house, in the room beside yours, you asshole!”

“Me and Matt are together, and if she can’t handle that she can leave”, Val said.

“Val, hush, this doesn’t concern you”, Matt said.

“Yes it does, you’re my boyfriend!” She screamed.

“And she’s the mother of my child, she aint going anywhere!” He sighed before stepping towards me, I stepped back. “I’m sorry, Andrea, I won’t have sex in the house anymore.”

“But it’s our house!”

“No, Val, it’s my house, and it’s rude and disrespectful to Andrea.” Matt sighed again before going to the kitchen to get a beer.

Val glared at me before going back upstairs to Matt’s room. I sat down on the couch with Tony.
“Thank you”, I said as I curled my arms around him. “You’re like my big brother.”

-Matt’s POV-

I watched as they sat on the couch together. Even though they act like brother and sister, I was getting jealous watching him rub her belly as she had her arms around him.

I sighed and shook my head before picking up my ringing phone. “Hello?”

“Hey, Matt.”

“Hey, dad, are you guys coming?” I asked. I was having a barbeque today, and my parents were going to meet Andrea.

“Yeah, we’re coming, we’re on our way now; your mom wants to help.”

“Oh, okay, well the door is open.”

We said our goodbyes then I hung up the phone. “Andrea!”

I heard her grunt as she lifted herself off the couch. “Yeah”, she said once she walked into the kitchen.

“My family is coming over for a barbeque, and I want them to meet you.” I said.

“I don’t know, Matt. Won’t that be awkward”, she asked. She wrapped her arms around herself and stared at the floor.

I grabbed by her arms and pulled her into a hug. “Hey, I’ll be here, you have nothing to be afraid of.”

She nodded her head before going upstairs to change clothes. I sighed then opened the fridge and took out the meat so I could marinade it.

-Andrea’s POV-

I went upstairs to shower. I sighed as the hot water cascaded down my back and baby bump. After washing my hair I squirted some Dove on my scrunchy and washed up before rinsing off and getting out. I stepped into the hallway in just a towel and bumped into Val.

“Go put on some fucking clothes, Whore”, she hissed.

I just rolled my eyes and went to my room. My cell phone rang from my nightstand. “Hello?”

“Hey baby!”

“Hey, Mom, what’s up?” I said as I sat down to talk to her.

“Nothing just thinking of my baby, seven hours away from me and about to have a baby.” She began to cry. I thought I was going to be the emotional one, but I was wrong.

“Awe, Mom, I miss you too.”

She sniffled. “I have to go baby, I love you.”

“I love you too, Mom.” I hung up then got dressed.

Once I was dressed I went back downstairs where I heard lots of voices talking and music playing in the background. Matt was talking to who I assume are his parents, and has his arms wrapped around Val.

I tried to walk by unnoticed, but Matt called my name.

“Andrea, over here!” He waved.

I sighed before walking towards them. I smiled and waved, shyly. “Hello, I’m Andrea, it’s nice to meet you.”

Matt’s mom, Kim, smiled at me and shook my hand. Gary, Matt’s dad, just looked at me, as if he was sizing me up.

“Hello, Andrea, so you’re the girl Matt got drunk and knocked up”, Gary said.

I blushed, “Yes, I’m sorry about all this, believe me this never would have happened-

“If I hadn’t got her drunk and took her back to my hotel room”, Matt finished for me.

“Well you’re just lucky that Val didn’t leave you, she’s a good girl and you’re lucky to have her”, Gary smiled at Val before pulling her into a big hug.

I sighed; they already have me written down as a whore who made their son cheat on ‘the most amazing girl ever’. Yeah, it’s not like it’s my fault. Matt kept buying me drinks when he found out I’d never drank before, and kept saying “Take the shot!” It didn’t take long before I got drunk off my ass and he had me in his hotel room.

I rolled my eyes as they completely ignored me. I spotted my friends and ran over to them.
“No running, it’s not good for the baby”, Jimmy yelled from across the room.

“Sorry!” I yelled back before skidding to a halt in front of Tony, Eric, Erica, Marcus, and Tina.
“So how’d it go with his parents”, Tina asked me.

“I’m a hoe who made their son cheat on his oh so wonderful girlfriend and got pregnant for his money.” I sighed. “They hate me ‘cause I’m not her.”

Marcus wrapped me up in a hug and kissed my forehead. “It’s going to be okay babe.”

“Yeah, you know, we talked to our parents and we’re all moving into a house together to be near you”, Eric said.

“Really?” I asked as I wiped the tears from my eyes.

“Hell yeah!” Erica yelled gaining looks from the people around us.

I jumped up and down began to dance as did the rest of my friends.

“What’s going on over there”, Gary yelled.

“My friends are moving to Huntington Beach to be near me and look out for me”, I smiled.

“Yup, and we’ll beat down anybody that messes with her, and that includes you two”, Tina said as she pointed to Val and Michelle.

“And we’re all minors; you can’t fight back with out risking your ass being thrown in jail.” She laughed.

I smiled at my friends, they were so protective of me.

“I don’t give a fuck, I’ll go to jail for Andrea”, Tony said, “so don’t test me.”

I just laughed before pulling my friends outside towards the pool. “They’re going to hate me even more, for threatening her.” I laughed.

“So, let them hate, they just mad ‘cause you’re the mother and not her.” Erica smiled.

I watched as they clowned around in the pool. I rubbed my belly and smiled when they did something stupid or if I felt the baby kick.

“Hey”, Matt said as he took a seat next to me.

“Hey.” I said back, “Look about what happened in there-

“No worries, my parents were being unfair to you in there.” He smiled at me.

I gasped and clasped my hands to my stomach.

“What’s wrong”, he asked.

“He kicked!” I smiled.

Matt placed his hands on my belly and smiled when he felt the baby kick him. “So you think it’s a he, huh?”

“Yeah, and he’s going to look just like his daddy.” I smiled. I looked up at him and noticed for the first time how close we were.

He leaned towards me and pressed his lips to mine in a sweet, passionate kiss. I broke the kiss and looked at him in shock. I got up, as quickly as any pregnant woman could, and ran over towards my friends.

“Hey, what’s up mama?” Tony asked as he wrapped me in a hug.

“He kissed me, Tony. I’m so confused now, he kissed me, but he’s still with her.” I wiped at the tears that tried to fall.

“Its cool lil mama, I’m here.” Tony said to me as we made our way inside. He poured me a glass of juice and had me sit down. “I want you to breathe, okay babe.”

I let out the breathe I had no idea I had been holding. I sipped my juice and looked around the room at all the part goers.

Matt had his arms wrapped around Val while talking to his parents.

“When am I going to be a grandpa?” Gary asked loudly.

“You are a grandpa”, Brian said as he pointed to me.

“M y grandchild will not have a whore for a mother, Brian, as far as I’m concerned that is not my grandchild.”

That was low, that was real low. And hurtful as hell. I calmly got up, walked over to Gary, and slapped him before calmly walking out the door and down the street.

I needed to get away before I did something I’d regret. No one followed me. I’m sure my friends warned everyone that I needed to be alone. I walked around the neighborhood and just took in the scenery. I watched as kids played in their yards and parents stood laughing as they watched their children play. Lovers walked down the sidewalk hand in hand.

I was jealous of all these people. I was jealous of these kids’ happy childhood, a childhood my child probably wouldn’t have. I was jealous of the parents and the lovers who walked together. Matt had Val and I had no one. Just an unborn baby to call my own.