Sequel: Teen Mom
Status: Completed, and a SEQUEL is on its way!!!

16 and Pregnant

Five: Breaking up is hard to do

Five: Breaking up is hard to do

-Andrea’s POV-

-33 weeks pregnant-

After the family barbeque fiasco I haven’t talked to anyone. I didn’t come back until after everyone had left. From what I hear I missed a pretty good fight. Matt went off on his father for saying those things about me, then Val went off on Matt for defending me, then he went off on her for a being a cold, heartless bitch.

Matt and Val haven’t spoken since then, and they don’t fuck either so that’s a plus.

I was sitting on my bed looking at a book of names for the baby. It would be here in a little over three weeks and I still didn’t have a name.

Matt knocked on my door before walking in and sitting down next to me. “How are you?”

I sighed and closed the book before looking up at him. How am I? I asked myself before voicing my thoughts out loud. “Confused and hurt.”

“What are you hurt about?” he asked me.

“The way your father treats me like scum, and thinks the sun shines out of Val’s ass.”

He chuckled at that. “My father can get over himself. What are you confused about?”

“That kiss; it’s all I can think about.”

“Me too.” He sighed before wrapping me in his arms. He kissed the top of my head and we just sat there. It was silent, but not an awkward silence. I looked up at him and just had the urge to kiss him.

I pressed my lips to his and kissed him with all the passion that I could find. I had deep feelings for this man, feelings so strong that they scared the hell out of me.

I brought him closer, or as close I could with my pregnant belly in the way, to me and wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss was getting pretty heated and turned into a full blown make out session. I heard him moan as I tangled my fingers in his hair.

“You bitch!”

We looked up to see a fuming Val standing in my doorway. I let go of Matt and let him get up.

“Val-

“Don’t touch me!” She screamed.

“I wasn’t going to, let’s go downstairs and talk.”

She rooted herself to the spot and glared at me.

“Now, Val!” Matt yelled as he stomped down the stairs.

Val turned on her heel and stomped after Matt. For the next hour I heard yelling from downstairs. I finally decided to get out my iPod and drown them out. I plugged it into my iPod dock and turned it up. She Aint Got Shit On Me by Latoya Luckett came on.

-Matt’s POV-

I laughed when I heard the song Andrea was playing.

“You think that’s funny!” Val yelled. “She’s a fucking home wrecker; you’re letting her ruin a good thing that we got going for us, Matt. How do we even know the baby is going to be yours?”

“Shut up!” I yelled. “I know it’s mine so don’t sit there trying to tell me it’s not!” I sat down on the couch and held my head in my hands. “I don’t love you like I used to. We’ve grown apart, you’re not the same and I’m not the same. The only reason we’ve stayed together for as long as we have is because I’ve known you since we were kids and I just didn’t see myself getting back out there and looking for someone, and trying to get to know them.”

Val nodded her head, “I know what you mean. I feel the same, but I still love you, Matt. And this still hurts. You’re leaving me for a sixteen year old. I feel like the old wife being replaced by the secretary half her husband’s age.” She sat down and sighed.

“I’m sorry you had to finds out this way.” I apologized.

“I’m not going to say it’s okay, ‘cause it’s not, and I’m not going to get a long with Andrea, ‘cause I know I won’t. I still love you and have feelings for you, Matt.”

I didn’t say anything, I just sat there and listened. She finally stood up and went up to my room. She was up there for a few minutes before she came down with two duffle bags. She didn’t have much over here, since she had a place of her own. She hugged me goodbye then walked out the door.