Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

The performance

Justin's P.O.V

“And now a little treat for everyone tonight,” I heard katy say “Lets give it up for Justin Bieber and Victoria Grace!”

I heard a lot of applause and screaming. The beginning beats to “Overboard” started and I counted down in my mind till Victoria was to start singing.

“It feels like we’ve been out at sea” I heard her voice. I took this moment to really listen to her sing. Her voice was beautiful. Its like she was meant to be singing and I’m glad I got the opportunity to sing with her, she is an amazing singer. I waited until it was my turn to come onto the stage. After she finished her last line, I walked out through the fog and started my lines.

“I never understood you when you say, whoa” I started. I walked towards the end of the stage and walked along the edge and touched the fans hands before walking back towards Jessica.

I watched her as we sang together and I must admit, she looked so beautiful under the lights of the stage. I took this moment to really look at her. I saw the contact she was wearing I saw a little bit of her natural hair color under nether the wig, I saw how much passion she had towards singing, I saw how free she felt to be up on stage, most importantly, I saw her.

Yeah I know you all are probably think “ Oh this is going to be one of those love stories where the male character falls head over heels for the female character and he tells her how much he loves her and they start dating and everything is happily ever after”. Well not in this story. I didn’t plan on build such feelings for her, I don’t plan on telling her about the feelings I have so far until I really know what I am feeling.

As we finished singing the song, people were already standing up with their hands in the air waving them back and forth. I saw some girls standing in the front rows with tears streaming down their faces. \

As we finished the song everyone in the venue was standing up giving us a standing ovation. I smiled out of breath and turned to look at Jessica who was beaming. She turned to look at me and I attacked her with a huge hug. After we hugged we bowed and then we ran back stage where I picked her up and swung her around in a circle

“We did it!” I yelled excitedly

“Ha-ha! We even got a standing ovation!” she laughed after I set her down

“What did you guys think of that amazing performance?” we heard katy ask the crowd

The screams we received over powered the screams I received when I performed during tour.

All the crew members who passed us gave us thumbs ups and congratulated us on a well done performance

“Great job you two! I’m sorry to end the party short but people want to interview the both of you” Scooter said coming out of nowhere.

We both nodded and followed him to where there was a group of reporters. As we got closer flashes started going off blinding us.

“That was an amazing performance! How do you think you two did?” a reporter asked

“I felt we did an amazing job. I was only able to practice Justin’s song for about twenty minutes before we went out. I’m surprised I was able to learn it that fast “Jessica said.

“I was very impressed with Victoria. I honestly didn’t think she could learn it that fast knowing we just met not to long ago. I didn’t stop believing in her though.” I said as I looked over at her. She looked over at me and smiled.

“So is it true that you two are dating?” another reporter asked

I was really shocked and I saw that Jessica was also. “Excuse me?” we both asked at the same time.

“It’s been said that the two of you have been dating for awhile now?” the reported asked

“Clearly you didn’t hear me when I said I just met her not to long ago.” I said

“I’m sorry Mr. Bieber I apologize I did not hear you when you said that” the reporter said.

“It’s okay.” I replied

“I’m sorry to cut the interviews short but these two need to get back out into the venue.” Jessica’s manager said walking up to us.

I nodded and took some last photo’s with Jessica before walking backstage with her.

“I wont say that wasn’t awkward at all.” Jessica said after we were far away from the reporters. We were walking back to our dressing room to change into our next outfit from the after party.

“I wonder what they would say if we were actually dating.” I said softly hoping she didn’t hear.

“I’m sorry. Justin did you say something?” Jessica asked me stopping in her tracks.

“oh-no. I was just agreeing with you.” I smiled at her.

She just nodded and continued to walk towards the room. I walked in after her and grabbed my change of clothes beating her to the bathroom.

“Maybe you should lay off the candy don’t you think?” I snickered as I shut the bathroom door.

“Not funny Bieber! You better not take forever on your hair!” she screamed outside the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 21.