Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

The article

Justin's P.O.V
“Because you called me by my last name and made fun of the hair I’ll be in hear 10 minutes longer.” I replied taking off my shirt.

“That’s not far! I have to redo Victoria’s hair!” she cried. I just laughed and finished getting dressed.

After about working on my hair for a few minutes I opened the door and Jessica feel through.

I fell down laughing so I started to cry.

“That-ha ha-made-ha ha-my-ha ha-night” I said in between laughter while holding my sides.

“GET OUT SO I CAN GET DRESSED YOU BRAT!” she yelled pulling me by my legs out of the bathroom. I don’t think she pulled me very far because she was struggling.

“You know for a girl who can skateboard your really weak.” I said while using my hands to help her drag me.

“You know what, shut up.” She said while dropping my legs and walking into the bathroom.

“Gladly! Don’t take decades in there! People are wondering where we are!” I replied sitting up and moving to the couch.

As I waited for Jessica to get dressed I saw some magazines on the coffee table and grabbed one. I wasn’t really paying attention to the cover. As I flipped through the pages a specific page caught my eye. I turned back to it and was shocked. Both pages of the magazine had pictures of Selena and I, a performance I did opening up for Taylor Swift and a few pictures of Jessica as Victoria. “IS JUSTIN BIEBER A PLAYER?” the article read. As I read through the article I started getting really angry.

“Justin Bieber has been seen with three different teen sensations all in one week! It was recently reported that Justin has been secretly dating Tween Queen Selena Gomez while flirting with Taylor Swift at one of her concerts. Also rumors sparked about Justin and Teen Queen Victoria Grace upcoming performance at the “Teen Choice Awards”. The duo will be performing two Justin’s original song “Overboard”. A source recently told us that Justin and Victoria both have been secretly meeting and getting to know one another. Another source told us that the duo was spotted at a park kissing. We don’t have pictures to prove but is Mr. Bieber really dating all three girls at the same time? Will a war break out between the three female stars? Stay turned to find out!”

“SCOOTER!!” I yelled getting up and walking around the room.

“What’s wrong?” he said running into the room.

“Read this!” I said handing him the magazine. I continued to pace the room as he read. Jessica walked out in a royal blue thigh high bubble dress.

“Is everything okay?” Jessica asked sitting down on the couch.

I ignored her and continued to pace around the room.

“Everything was okay. But now we have a problem.” Scooter said handing Jessica the magazine.

“So what are we going to do?” I asked him with my arms crossed

“We have to send out a statement and find out who this reporter is.” Scooter stated.

“Oh no!” Jessica whispered covering her mouth. I turned to look at her and saw she had her phone out.

“Mom? You and Mary need to come to the dressing room right now.” She said into the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 22