Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

The plan and best song of the year

A few minutes later Jessica’s mom and manager walked in.

“What happened?” Jessica’s mom said sitting next to her.

As Jessica handed her mom the magazine scooter was over in the corner talking to Jessica’s manager.

“This is ridiculous! Who would come up with such a thing! As far as I know Victoria and Justin met a few hours ago!” Jessica’s mom shrieked

“Mom it’s okay. They know the truth. You don’t have to call me Victoria” Jessica said

“For safety precautions I think we should call you Victoria while we are hear so nothing gets out.” Jessica’s manager said walking over to stand next to her.

“So what are we going to do?” I asked again

“Scooter and I both agree that the two of you need to make a public announcement and shoot down this rumor and fast. Also Scooter and I will get on the phones right now and contact Selena Gomez’s manager and also Taylor Swifts. We also feel the two of you should find the other two girls tonight at the after party and see what their aspects are about the article. As of right now. The two of you need to get back out there and enjoy the night. Don’t let this affect you. We will take care of it.” Mary said ushering both Jessica and I out.

“Shell we?” I said motioning to the seats.

“We shell.” She said linking her arm through mine.

As we walked back out, they were introducing the nominees for the “Best song of the year award” A preview of “Somebody to love” was currently playing then it went to Demi lovato’s song “Me, Myself, and Time” and then the last one was Victoria’s song “Mine”

“And the winners are! Drum roll please!” katy said into the microphone as Jessica and I sat down.

“Wow this has never happened before!!!” katy yelled into the microphone.

I was really curious now and everything that happened in the dressing room went to the back of my mind. as I waited to hear the results I wondered what Jessica would think if I won this category.

“The winner for the “Best song of the year” is!!” katy did a dramatic pause. “Justin Bieber and Victoria Grace!” she yelled.

“What?” I asked shocked. I turned around to face Jessica while getting up and saw she was hugging her family and manager. I noticed Scooter had returned also. As I gave hugs to my mom, scooter. I noticed Jessica was waiting for me at the isle. I walked over to her and gave her a big hug.

“Congratulations Jessica.” I whispered into her ear before grabbing her hand and walking up to the stage with her.

When we walked up with gave hugs to katy and shook hands with the award givers.
I allowed Jessica to speak first.

“Thank you so much you guys! I-I don’t know what to say! This is just so amazing!” she sniffled “I never thought I would win a song of the year award. I want to thank my parents and sister for believing in me, I want to thank my manager, my band, and everyone I worked with on this song. You all deserve this award. Thank you!” she said as she sniffled again and stepped aside so I can thank everyone.

“Wow. What can I say! I’ve only been in this business for less than three years now and I won a “Song of the year award” this is surreal! I want to thank everyone I work with who helped me put this song together. I want to thank usher and my manager Scooter for not shooting me during the making of this song” I laughed as did the crowd.” I also want to thank my mom for giving up her life to help me create my own and to be able to live my dream. I love you mommy!” I said before walking away with my surfboard and walking towards Jessica as we walked back stage after giving Katy one last hug.

“Such cuties don’t you think?” we heard Katy say. “Well that is the end of the show everyone! I hope you have a wonderful night! Stay safe and always wear protection!” she yelled as clapping started.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 22 I think. What do you think so far? That's all I'm posting tonight. let me know what you think!