Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Fried pickles and Aurora

Justin’s P.O.V

After I pulled into the parking space I looked at Selena as I took my seat belt off.

“Do you think we should put hats or something on? Or do you think it’s safe to just go in as we are?” I ask

She looks out the window then thinks for a moment. “I think it’s safe to say let’s go without a disguise.” She shrugs her shoulders.

I nod and get out of the car and rush to open her door. After she gets our I close it and lock the car.

“Any idea’s as what we should get?” I ask curious.

“I’m kind of craving fried stuff and sweets. What about you?” she asks looking at the hot food section.

“Don’t laugh because I know you will laugh then give me an “are-you-kidding-me-look” but I’ve never tried fried pickles.” I say.

She just slowly turns and looks at me with the are-you-kidding-me look.

“What? It’s true!” I say helplessly

“Fried pickles are defiantly on the list then” she explains then walks over to the counter and takes a number.

I walk over and look at the selection of what they have. Fries, chicken wings, fried chicken, fried okra, ribs.

“This is difficult.” I whine looking at everything.

“I agree,” Selena says walking over to me. “I think I’m going to get some fries and fried chicken along with fried pickles then a container of cookies and a bag of chips.”

“That sounds good,” I agree. “But I think I’ll get chicken wings a bag of chips some soda and I’ll steal some of your cookies.”

She nods just as the lady behind the counter comes up to take our order.

“Excuse me.” I hear a little voice below me. I look down and see a girl about 3 or 4 staring up at me.

“Are you Justin Bieber?” she asked as she holds onto her teddy bear.
I bend down to her level “I don’t know am i?” I ask

“You look like him, and sound like him” she says shyly. I couldn’t help but giggle a little.

“Yes I’m Justin Bieber. What’s your name?” I ask her

“My name is aurora, and this is prince charming” she says as she holds out her teddy bear.

“It’s nice to meet you Aurora, are you a princess just like the Disney one?” I ask

“My mommy say’s I am. She says that one day I’ll be a princess just like my favorite princess.” She said

“Well I’m sure you will turn out to be a great princess” I smile

“Aurora! There you are!” a lady said rushing up to Aurora “I’m so sorry if she bothered you.” She said picking her up and placing Aurora on her hips.

I stand up and shake the mother’s hand. “It’s no problem really” I smile

“If it’s not too much she is a huge fan can she get an autograph?” the mom asks.

“Of course,” I nod as the mom places Aurora on the ground. I get down to her level again “Hey do you watch “Wizards of Waverly Place”?” I asked

“I like sawena” she says holding her bear close to her chest. I laugh to myself at how cute she said Selena’s name.

I look behind me to see Selena walking up to us with the food.

“Well today is your lucky day because look who is coming right this way.” I say moving so Aurora can see Selena

“Oh my gosh mommy! Look! Look!” she said tugging on he moms pants.

“Hi cutie! And who are you?” Selena asks getting down to Aurora’s level.

Aurora hides behind her mom’s leg and looks at Selena shyly.

“Its okay sweetie, you don’t have to be shy” Selena says sweetly

Aurora is a little hesitant at first but walks out from behind her mom’s leg holding her teddy close to her with her thumb in her mouth.

“Hi there,” Selena said again

“Hi” Aurora says softly.

I look back at her mom to see her holding a piece of paper and pen. I motion towards it and her mom hands it to me. I take it and walk over to the counter so I have a flat surface to write on.

Never give up in your dreams. Just remember that anyone can be a princess as long as you believe. Love Justin Bieber

I handed it back to her mom and watched her mom read it as a smile played on her lips. I looked back down to see Aurora not shy in front of Selena anymore.

“It was nice meeting you Aurora, you to Prince Charming” Selena says after giving Aurora a hug and standing up. She takes the paper from the mom and goes and signs it. She hands it back, then we take a picture with Aurora and the two walk away.

“That girl was adorable.” I said as we turned away to get the rest of our items.

“Yeah she was a sweetheart; I invited her and her mom to come to the Wizards set for a day to hang out.” Selena said

“That’s sweet. I hope she has fun” I said as we walked down the chip isle.
After we paid we walked back to the car.

“Do you want to eat in the car or go somewhere else?” I asked opening her door.

“It’s getting pretty chilly so could we eat in the car?” she asked before I closed the door. I nod through the window and go to my side getting in.

“So what should I expect when I try the fried pickles?” I asked curious

“Heaven!” She said as she hands me one along with the sauce.

I sniff the sauce and scrunch my nose up. She laughs and motions for me to try it already. I slowly pull one out of the container and dip it in the sauce. As I look at it I have a grossed out expression. “Just try it already!” Selena laughs. I just look at her and put it in my mouth. After chewing it I open my eyes in shock.

“THAT WAS AMAZING!” I exclaim going for another one.

“I told you!” she laughs again. We continue eating and making jokes. After we finished eating we gathered the trash and put it back into the bags.

“That was so delicious!” I said holding my stomach. “You can say that again!” Selena agreed.

I nodded and started up the car. “Hey thank you for coming with me to do this. I had fun.” I said after I pulled onto the road.

“Thank you for inviting me, Justin.” Selena replied.

It was silent on the way back to the venue. Not the awkward silence but the comfortable one. I had classical music playing in the back ground. I came upon a red light and looked over at Selena to see her curled up on the seat asleep. I reached in the back and pulled the blanket I kept back there for long trips and draped it over her. She whispered thanks and snuggled into it. I pulled out my cell phone and called Scooter.

“What happened?” he asked once he answered

“Nothing I’m going to take Selena home, she fell asleep on the way back. Is that okay?” I asked

“Yeah that’s fine. I’ll meet you there and ride back with you in case something happens. It’s getting late.” He replied

I gave him the directions to where she lived and hung up. It didn’t take me long to get to her house. When I pulled up into the driveway another car parked in the street in front of her house. I saw scooter get out and come running up to the car to help me carry her up to the door.

“I went ahead and called her parents and notified them that you would be coming with Selena. They said it was okay to walk in. her room is up the stairs second door on the right.” He said opening the door for me. I nodded and made my way to the stairs as he stopped to talk to Selena’s mom. I heard him say nothing was wrong and that she had fallen asleep after we ate.

I got to her room and saw her door was open. She had a basic girl’s bed room with a queen size bed in the middle. I laid her down and pulled the blanket over her. When I turned to leave I noticed she had a poster of me up on her wall.

“That’s funny,” I whispered.

“Justin?” I heard Selena whisper. I turned around and walked back to her bed.

“Are you okay?” I asked looking at her. She was looking up at me still asleep.

“Thank you for tonight. I really needed that.” She whispered before falling asleep again. I bent down and kissed her forehead before walking out of her room.

“Ready to go?” scooter asked when I made it back down stairs.

“Thank you so much for bringing her home; she’s had a rough few weeks.” Selena’s mom said hugging me.

“It’s no problem really.” I said hugging her back. Scooter and I waved good bye as we walked outside and towards my car. I noticed the car he came in was gone.

“So did you have fun tonight?” he asked as he started the car. I was thankful I wasn’t driving because I was so exhausted.

“Yeah, have you ever had fried pickles? It’s like the best thing ever” I said as I reclined the seat. I didn’t catch his response because I was out like a light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 34