Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Sky diving

Justin's P.O.V

“Justin! Wake up!”

“Go away!” I said covering my head with my pillow. I didn’t get much sleep last night, obviously.

“JUSTIN DON’T MAKE ME GET THE ICE!” I heard someone say.

“I want to sleep!” I whined. I felt the bed sink then go back to normal. Then I heard the door open and close. I shrugged my shoulder and tried to get comfortable to go back to sleep. When I was finally asleep I heard the door open again. I just ignored it.

SPLASH

“AH! COLD COLD COLD!” I yelled jumping out of my bed falling onto the floor.
“common! Cant you let a guy get his beauty rest?!” I groaned

“Let’s see. Allow Justin to get his beauty rest or continue to annoy him until he gets up? I choose to go with the latter.”

I groaned and finally looked up to see who the intruder was.

“Selena! Why?! What did I do to you?” I asked putting my face back into the carpet and pulling my blanket down and wrapping myself in it.

“Oh no you don’t! Get up!” she said yanking the blanket from me. I got hit with the cold air and shivered.

“Give me one good reason as why I should?” I asked

I heard something shake and so I turned to look. I saw Selena holding up a bag of sour patch kids. I jumped up and raced towards the bag.

“I’ll give it to you after you get dressed.” She said putting the bag under her shirt. I glared at her
and turned towards my closet.

“What time is it anyways?” I asked from my closet.

“6:30am”

“Why!?” I said

“Because we’re going sky diving!” she laughed

“At 6:30 am? In the morning? Are you insane?!” I asked pulling my clothes out for the day.

“I’m not insane” she whined

“You dumped ice water on me, you woke me up at 6:30am just to say that were going sky diving.
That just about sums up your insaneness.” I said

“Well thank you captain obvious. Now are you getting dress so we can go or do I have to get more ice water?” she threatened

I just glared at her and walked towards the bathroom. After I took a shower and did my morning routine. I walked back to my room to see Selena dancing to “Somebody to love”

“That’s not awkward at all.” I laughed standing against the door frame.

She jumped in surprise and fell onto the floor. I laughed and helped her up.

“Well, well. Your face!” she blushed

“Cant think of a comeback?” I laughed as I put my shoes on and grabbed a hat.

“Yeah whatever. Can we go now?” she asked tossing me the candy. I nodded and walked out the door behind her.

“So where exactly are we going?” I asked after we got into the car. Scooter, my mom and Selena’s mom were coming along also.

“I’m not sure. Just sit back relax and enjoy the ride.” Scooter said behind the wheel.

“I’m still mad at you,” I said as I opened the candy bag.

“Oh get over it already!” She laughed

“You poured ice water on me!” I exclaimed

“It got you up which is what I wanted.” She stated.

“And you couldn’t try anything else?” I argues

“What was I suppose to do? Sit on you? No way!” she argued back

“So you poured ice water on me?” I questioned

“You’re not going to let that go are you?” she answered

“IT WAS ICE WATER!” I cried

“Oh my gosh stop being such a girl” she said

I just stared at her. I couldn’t believe she called me a girl. Yeah so a lot of people have said I looked like/ talked like a girl. What am I suppose to do? I’m going through puberty. I turned towards her and stuck my tongue out at her.

“We will be there in about 10 minutes.” I heard scooter say from the front. I turned my head to look out the window and saw dirt. And lots of it.

“We’re in the middle of nowhere!?” I said a bit to dramatic.

“Oh my gosh no way! Really? I haven’t notice” Selena shrieked

“You’re going to murder me huh?” I faked

She just blinked a few times before shaking her head and going back to her phone.

“Justin? What is up today?” my mom asked from the front seat.

“This butthead poured ice water on me.” I said pointing my thumb towards Selena who was wearing a innocent expression.

“I find that hard to believe because Selena wouldn’t do that.” My mom said before turning back around.

You have got to be kidding me! I can’t believe my mom thought Selena was innocent. I just slumped down into my seat and put in my headphones to some music.

I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew my mom was shaking me to wake up.

“Common Justin, we’re here.” She whispered

I groaned and then opened my eyes. I blinked a few times to get the blurriness to disappear. I stepped out of the car and looked around. I noticed a runway a few yards away along with a couple of small planes. There was a building behind the SUV we arrived in.

“Welcome! Welcome!” I heard behind me. I turned around and saw a guy with equipment attached to himself.

“How are we all doing today? my name is Jason and I’ll be your flight instructor.” He said
I heard ‘hellos’ being said around.

“Let’s go ahead and head into the building and go over safety, rules, how to work the equipment, pretty much the basics shall we?” he asked motioning towards the building.
We all followed him in and Selena appeared besides me.

“I’m a bit nervous about this.” She whispered

“Who’s idea was it anyways?” I asked

“The adults wanted to do something extreme so they decided on this.” She explained. I nodded and held the door open for her.

“Okay first lets get everyone into the jump suits and then we will head over to the air room.” Jason said as he handed out the suits.

“What’s the air room?” I asked as I stepped into the suit I was handed.

“I guess you’ll just have to find out huh.” Jason said.

He then lead everyone towards a circular room.

“This room is called the air room. Basically what it does is it gives you a similar feel to what it will really feel like when you jump out of the plane. Now who wants to go first?” he asked
Since no one seemed brave enough to be the first one. I stepped forward.

“Alright, go ahead and step into the room and stand in the middle.” Jason said opening the door.

When I walked in I noticed there was a big fan spinning on the floor and there was one also on top.

“Okay I’m going to count down from 3 then I will turn on the fans. When you feel yourself being picked up spread out your arms and legs and breathe through your nose.” I heard him.

I nodded my head to let him know I understood.

“Get ready! 3! 2! And 1!” he yelled.

I heard a blast and then I felt myself being picked up. I quickly spread my legs and arms out like I was instructed. I was a bit scared at first because I was floating but then after a couple of seconds I got the hang of it.

“WOOHOO!” I yelled laughing. I then, being the daredevil I am, did a front and back flip. I then pretended to swim and go towards the side.

“ALRIGHT JUSTIN! NOW I’M GOING TO SLOWLY TURN THE FANS OFF. I WANT YOU TO STAY AGAINST THE WALL AND SLOWLY MAKE YOUR WAY DOWN. TOWARDS YOUR LEFT THERE IS A LADDER. USE THAT TO HELP YOU CLIMB DOWN” Jason instructed.

I did as I was told and made my way down. When I got down Jason opened the door and I bounced out.

“That was AWSOME!” I laughed when I reunited with everyone.

“You’re crazy! MY TURN!” Scooter yelled. Everyone just looked at him funny and then turned back towards me.

“Was it really cool?” Selena asked.

“Yeah it was. I was flying! You have to try it!” I smiled

She nodded her head and then looked out the window to the room I was just in. I turned my head and saw scooter pressed up against the window making funny faces causing all of us to laugh. The only difference about scooter was he didn’t latch onto the ladder like instructed and when the fan turned off he crashed into the floor and was bouncing because the bottom of the room was like a jumper parents rent for little kids birthday party.

“I’m scared!” Selena said when scooter stopped bouncing and was heading out.

“Try it. Once you get the hand of it you’ll love it!” I told her encouragingly. She nodded and started walking towards the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 35. Okay so I have both sites caught up. I'll post the next chapter when I get around to actually typing it. College is tough right now because I have so many chapters to read and alot of homework! Dont worry it wont be long till the next chapter!. Could someone be kind enough to make me a banner and possibly explain how I can create a background for the story?