Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Victoria's new stylist

Jessica’s P.O.V

“I’m so proud of you baby girl.” My father said giving me a kiss on my forehead later that night.

“Thank you daddy.” I smiled up at him then went to retrieve my awards from the front room. I grinned when I saw my awards leaning up against the stair railing waiting to be put in the award room.

“Now how to take you all up at once?” I asked myself tapping my chin.

I groaned and figured I’d make multiple trips until I was done. After the 5th trip I was finally finished.

“Urgh! That took forever!” I whined landing on my bed. I was almost asleep when I heard someone knocking on my door.

“Come in!” I said sitting up on my bed and tucking my legs under me. My sister walked in carrying her stuffed animal my grand daddy gave her when she was three.

“Your carrying Nala. What’s wrong?” I asked scooting over so she can sit down next to me.

“Nothing’s wrong Jessie.” She sighed “I just don’t know what I want to do for a career.

You’re an amazing musician and I just don’t know what to do.” She laid her head on my lap.

“What are your talents?” I asked her as I brushed her hair out with my fingers.

“I love make-up and shopping but I don’t know if I’m good enough to make it a career.” She answered

I thought for a minute. I know Victoria’s make-up artist resigned because he was getting married and his fiancé wanted to move across country.

“How about this. I’ll talk to mom and dad about it first. But, would you like to become

Victoria’s make-up and stylist?” I asked her.

She sat up and quickly nodded her head. “Would you do that?” she asked

I smiled and nodded my head. “Of course I would! Luke was getting ready to quit anyways because chaz wants to move across country. You’d do great!”

She screamed in excitement and ran out of my room. I quietly laughed to myself before walking out of my room and to my parents room.

“Mom? Dad? Can I come in?” I asked as I knocked on the door lightly.

I heard a distant “Come in” and opened the door to see my parents sitting on the bed both with their reading glasses and books open.

“Hi mommy! What book are you reading? Is it any good?” I asked as I crawled onto their bed and sat in between them.

My father laughed, “Okay kiddo, what do you want this time?”

My mom look at my father then back at me a laughed before putting her book and glasses down.

“Well Stell’s came into my room upset because she didn’t know what she wants to do for a career. After thinking about it, I figured out she knows a lot about styles and make-up and she loves dressing people up. I also remembered that Luke was going to resign because he is getting married and Victoria needs a new make-up and wardrobe stylist. So why not have Stella be make new stylist?” I finally took a deep breath and braced myself for their reaction.

My parents just sat there for a few minutes thinking about what I suggested.

“Well,” my mom started. “Victoria is truly in need for a new stylist and we wouldn’t really have to pay Stella as much to be Victoria’s stylist. What do you say sweetie?” she directed towards my dad.

“I’m not sure,” he paused. “I saw lets give it a shot!” he laughed.

I squealed and hugged both of them. “Oh my gosh! Thank you thank you!” I said running out of their room and towards Stella’s.

“Stella! Stella!” I rushed into her room and scared her causing her to fall off the bed.

“What?” she asked sitting up.

“Guess who is my new stylist.” I said giddy.

“Max Ariza?” She asked.

“That would be cool but no.” I replied

“Well then who?” she questioned.

“YOU ARE!” I screamed.

She just sat there staring at me. I watched as what I said finally register across her face.

“You. Are. Kidding. Right?” she breathed

“No! I just talked to mom and dad and they said that it is a great idea! They will even pay you alittle!” I laughed

She screamed then ran and hugged me.

“Thank you thank you! I wont let you down! Oh my gosh I have to find you a dress for your event next week. “ she said suddenly

“It’s okay,” I laughed “I have a dress remember? And besides all you have to do is style Victoria’s wig and do my makeup.”

She nodded and pushed me out of her room so she can go through beauty magazines. I laughed and walked towards my room. I went to my iHome and pressed play. Ocean waves and seagulls flowed from the speakers. I crawled into my bed, grabbed my simba lion king stuffed animal and slowly drifted into a dream filled sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think!