Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Rude awakening

“Jessica it’s time to wake up.”

I groaned and put my pillow over my head to block the annoying voice.

“Common Jessica, wake up.”

“Go away. Let me sleep.” I moaned holding the pillow tighter and pulling my blanket tighter around my body.

I soon felt someone pull my blanket off and take my pillow away. I groaned at the bright light.

“Who ever had the guts to wake me better run now.” I said before opening my eyes. I blinked a couple of times so my eyes could adjust to the light. I felt someone sit down on my bed next to me and I turned to see Taylor sitting there holding a Jamba Juice smoothie.

“Good morning sleeping beauty.” He laughed holding out the smoothie.

I gladly accepted the drink and sniffed it. “Strawberry surf rider?” I asked curious.

“Just the way you like it. Also I bought you these.” He said pulling out a dozen sunflowers from behind his back.

“What’s the occasion?” I laughed as I sniffed the flowers.

“I wanted to surprise you this morning because I love you.” He kissed my lips before
walking over to my stereo.

I shook my head and got out of bed. I went into my walk in closet and grabbed my Philidelphia Eagles jersey along with shorts. I grabbed my eagles hat and walked into my room to see Taylor asleep on my bed.

“You have got to be kidding me right?” I asked as I walked over to the bed. I quietly climbed onto the bed and placed my legs on ether side of him. I rubbed my hands together and grinned.

“Hey-stop!” Taylor laughed as I tickled him.

I continued “No. this is payback for waking me up so freaking early!”

He finally grabbed hold of my wrist and flipped us over so he was towering over me smirking.

“You know what. you cant use your muscles at all today. this isn’t fair!” I whined as he pinned me down. He just laughed and laid on top of me pretending to snore.

“loosing-air-at-a-rapid-pace.” I fake chocked which caused Taylor to jump up off me with a panicked expression. I couldn’t hold it in any longer and laughed.

He glared at me before laying back down and turning the TV on.

“So what are we doing today?” I asked as I put my shoes on.

“Well first we’re going out to get a football, then we’re going to go to the park to play football, then I’m taking you out to dinner tonight.” He said in one breath. I nodded and I was going to ask where we are going but he stopped me.

“it’s a surprise.” He smiled.

I groaned and stood up to walk out the door before Taylor pulled me back into a breath taking kiss. I felt like falling because of how weak my knees became.

“That’s for good luck.” He breathed before walking out. I sighed before following him down stairs to grab a couple of water bottles and some snacks.

“Where are you kidnapping my daughter too Taylor?” my dad asked as we walking into the living room. I laughed and went to sit on his lap as he wrapped his arms around me.

“Daddy be nice to the poor boy.” I smiled

My dad chuckled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. “I know baby, I just want my princess to be taken care of”

“I will watch her like a hawk sir.” Taylor said and you could hint the nervousness in his voice.

My dad nodded before giving me one more kiss on the forehead and pushing me off his lap and I landed on the floor. I looked up and gawked at him.

“I thought you had better reflexes.” He shrugged.

I scoffed and got off the floor brushing off my butt and heading towards the front door where my duffle bag was that was containing everything Taylor and I needed for the little bet we had today.

“Bye daddy! I’ll be home later!” I blew him a kiss before Taylor opened the door for me and I walked out to his Audi R8. “Can we take my baby?” I asked more like begged.

“Really? Your “Classic car”? no way!” he said jokingly.

“Hey! My 1986 ford mustang cobra can crush your precious Audi any day.” I glared

“Really? You want to go there?” he asked

I smiled and nodded my head and headed towards his car.