Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Love at first sight

Jessica’s P.O.V

“You know. I thought you were going to be easy to beat in this little game but I was proven wrong.”

Taylor breathed as we faced each other with the football in between us.

Taylor and I have been playing football for the past hour and I was currently winning by two points.

“It’s not my fault big macho man had to work out before we started playing. I don’t mind watching you work out but don’t cry when I cream you again” I smirked.

He glared at me before crunching down to the ball level. I smiled and whistled as I copied his actions.

“One. Two,” I smirked as I formed a plan to win again in my mind.

“Are you going to say the last number or make me suffer?” Taylor asked

I just shrugged my shoulders and placed my hand next to the ball.

“Three!” I yelled as I moved my hand to grab the ball but Taylor was to quick for me and took off with it. I followed him through the trees and over logs until we came upon a clearing. Because I had so much energy running through my veins I didn’t realize Taylor had stopped running and was looking at something until I crashed into him and we both went down. Before I can compose myself I fall face first into what seemed to be water. I opened my eyes and saw that I was indeed under water. I looked over to where I thought Taylor was and say that he was already heading up to the surface. I kicked off the ground and headed up towards the surface also.

When I broke through I heard Taylor laughing besides me.

“When I suddenly stop running you just have to go and crash into me causing the both of us to become wet bags.” He laughed

I brushed my wet hair out of my face, “It’s not my fault I’m so competitive when it comes to sports!” I argued back.

He looked at me before laughing “I never said anything about being competivtive babe. I’m just giving you a tough time”

I glared at him before walking towards the edge and pulling myself up onto the shore. I turned around and perched myself on the edge and let me feet dangle in the water. Taylor swam over to me and crossed his arms on my knees as he gazed at me. I took my hand and brushed his hair out of his eyes.

He looked up at me and sighed.

I turned my head towards the side, “Is everything okay babe?”

“Yeah, just admiring your beauty.” He smiled.

I smiled as I looked into his deep chocolate brown orbs people called his eyes. As I looked into his eyes I saw love, admiration, and happiness. Just last night I told this boy my biggest secret and yet his still treats me the same.

“Can I ask you something?” I whispered afraid of what his answer will be.

“Well you just did but, I guess you can ask another question.” Taylor laughed

I rolled my eyes before sighing. “How come you didn’t break up with me after I told you my secret?”

He sighed before looking down then meeting my eyes. “You really want to know?”

I nodded as I brushed his hair back. He leaned his head against my hand before sighing.

“Because I’m in love with you Jessica. Your still the same girl I fell in love with months ago. I now know what love at first sight truly means” He said with his eyes closed.

Taylor and I continued to talk for a few more minutes until we started getting cold. I helped him out of the steam only to be pulled back in. I stoop up glaring at him before laughing and accepting his hand to help myself out. When he pulled me up he gave me one of his unexpected kisses that would always make me weak in the knees.

As we were walking back to his car swinging our hands I heard a rumble.

“What was that?” I asked as I looked around. I heard it again and it sounded like it was next to me. I looked at Taylor and noticed his face was bright red.

“Taylor?” I questioned. He just looked at me and shrugged his shoulders and continued to walk.

“I don’t know about you but I’m pretty hungry.” I said. He let out a sigh and I laughed quietly.

“What do you want for lunch?” he asked as he pulled out his car keys and opening the trunk so we could put our stuff in and grabbed two towels. I looked at the towel in my hand and looked back at him. He just shrugged his shoulders as he ran the towel through his hair.

After we finished drying ourselves to the best of our ability we got into his car. “What do you feel like eating?” I asked him as he started the car.

He turned around and looked out of the back window as he slowly moved the car out of the parking space. “What do you feel like eating?” he questioned back. I glared at him before shaking my head in laughter.

“What ever you think sound good?” I said as I turned on the radio. I saw him nod his head as he drove down the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've gotten alot of great response's about this story! Also if any of you have a twitter feel free to follow me! My user name is @AmberBlackburn. I'm currently working on the next chapter so hopefully I will have it out soon!! Also check out my other story. it's not as great as this one because I dont spend as much time on it as I do with my Justin Bieber story. Have a great day/night!