Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

burger from heaven

Jessica's P.O.V

As we drove into town in search of something to eat I couldn’t help but think back to what Taylor had confessed not too long ago. “Because I’m in love with you Jessica. Your still the same girl I fell in love with months ago” Sometimes I find it hard to believe that this is the same guy that millions of girls around the world fantasize about. Yet I’m sitting in the this very car going to get something to eat with him.

“Jessica?” I heard breaking my train of thought. I looked over at him and saw that he looked a bit concerned.

“Yeah?” I asked tilting my head to the side as my hair fell into my eyes. I tried blowing it out but failed miserably.

He just shook his head and laughed, “You looked like you were deep in thought. Mind telling me your thoughts?”

I tilted my head back and forth as I debated whether or not I should tell him. “I don’t know. I’m not sure you’d be able to handle my thoughts.” I teased

“Try me.” He smirked.

I placed my hand on his forearm and ran my finger up his bicep. I laughed as I saw goosebumps appear on his arm.

“Wha-what were you-you thinking about?” he stuttered

I laughed at his sudden nervousness. “Oh I was just thinking about how I easily beat you in our little game of football today.” I smirked as I crossed my arms and stared at him as he gawked at my answer.

He blinked a couple of times before pulling into a little diner that I heard sold the best burgers in town. “you cheated.” He said as he unbuckled his seat belt before dashing out of the car to open my door. I tiped my imaginary hat as I stepped out causing him to laugh.

“I didn’t cheat babe,” I said as I kissed him. “ I just had more practice recently”

“Hey! That doesn’t count. I was filming” he argued playfully

I nodded my head as I walked next to him towards the front.

It was a cute little diner that looked to have been around for decades. When we walked in we were welcomed to a friendly atmosphere. As Taylor went up to the host I couldn’t but look around at the little pictures that were hanging on the wall. As I looked at the pictures I noticed a group of girls, who appeared to be autistic, huddled together all supporting what appeared to be “Team Jacob” and “Team Grace” shirts. I looked closer to read the sign and saw that it said “True Taylor Lautner Fans”

“What are you looking at?” I heard behind me. I turned around to see Taylor supporting his Michigan State collage hat and a pair of Ray Bans.

I turned back around and studied the picture I was looking at. “What are your plans for the rest of the day?”

“I don’t have anything to do that I know of? Why?” he asked as I moved so he could see the picture

I was looking at. As I looked at the picture with him I noticed that there was a girl off towards the side. She was in a wheel chair and was looking at the other girls. Her expression read sadness which broke my heart.

“Do you think the manager of the diner might know where we could find these girls?” I asked

He shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t see anything wrong with asking.”

I nodded as I heard his middle name being called. Since no one knew I was Victoria Grace I didn’t have to wear a disguise while Taylor on the other hand had to.

We were lead to a table in the far back. I blushed when I noticed it was round booth table that had a rose in the center of it. Taylor thanked the host before letting go of my hand to pick up the rose.

“My lady.” He smiled as he handed me the rose. I blushed as I inhaled the scent of the delicate flower. As you probably don’t already know but I’m a hopeless romantic.

“Thank you.” I whispered as I noticed my face was still flushed. He laughed a bit before kissing my hand and sliding in motioning for me to slide in next to him. I placed the rose back on the center of the table as he draped his arm over my shoulder and picked up a menu. I briefly browsed through the menu before looking at the burger options.

“The cowboy burger sounds good” Taylor gushed as I saw his mouth watering a bit. I laughed as I motioned towards my mouth so he got what I was hinting. He blushed as he grabbed his napkin and dapped his mouth.

“I agree that does sound good but I might get the “One of a kind burger”. I sounds pretty extravagant” I laughed. I watched as he looked over the burger before debating on changing his option.

“Nah. I think I’ll still get the cowboy burger.” He said after a few seconds.

I shrugged my shoulder. “Your lost”

He stuck his tongue out at me before going back to the menu. Our server came by a few minutes later before taking our drink order and our lunch order.

“So before we leave we should ask the manager if he knows where those girls are.” Taylor stated

I looked at him weirdly, “Okay and your not a pedophile.” I laughed

He just looked at me for a few seconds before slowly shaking his head. “I’m being serious!”

“Wow Taylor Lautner being serious? Someone pinch me I must be dreaming!” I gasped.

“Very funny now can you stop picking on me so I can talk?” he laughed

I nodded and kissed him on the lips before he continued.

“As I was saying, maybe we could get the group or school name of where the girls are and talk to our managers about making a little trip to visit them. What do you think?” he asked
I thought about it for a minute, “I think that sounds like a great idea!”

“Here’s your food.” I heard in front of us as a plate was set in front of me. I looked at the burger and saw that is was about ½ pound as was Taylors. We both glanced at each other then looked at the burgers again.

“Wow. Is this not the biggest burger you’ve ever seen?” I asked as I lifted the top bun off to put on some ketchup, mustard, and pickles.

“Well not really unless a burger on the TV counts? There is a burger from Johnny Rockets that is about the size of a larger pizza maybe two or three together. Now that must have been the biggest burger I’ve seen.” He said as he cut his burger up in fours so it was easier to eat.

As I cut mine the same way I thought about what he said and recalled my sister telling me to watch this food show with her. “I do remember watching something about that. Wasn’t it a food challenge?”

He set his knife down and looked deep in thought. “We should try that one time. What do you say?”

I thought about it and shook my head. “No way babe,” I laughed “That would be something you and your wolf mates would have to do. I can sit back and take care of you when you get your stomach ache.”

He nodded “Fair enough” he said as he dipped a French fry in ranch dressing.

I took a bite out of my burger before moaning as to how good it was. I blushed as the table across from us turned and looked at me weirdly. I blushed and slumped down into my seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?