Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Making of a great surprise

Jessica P.O.V

“That was good.” Taylor said patting his stomach “Yet I didn’t moan about it”

I glared at him as I set my napkin down on the table and grabbed my glass of water to take a sip. I have to admit even though the burger was HUGE it was still a great burger. I tried some of Taylors as he did the same for me and voted my burger the best. He slightly agreed but I noticed he wanted more so I traded him a quarter of mine for one of his. He agreed so fast you’d think he was on a sugar rush.

“Here’s your receipt. Can I get you two anything else?” the waitress asked.
I looked at Taylor and he nodded already knowing what I was going to ask.

“Yeah. There is a picture on the wall of a group of Autistic girls and I was wondering what activity center or school I could find them at?” I asked. The waitress looked at me funny and I realized what I said. “I was wondering because I’m close friends with Taylor Lautner and Victoria Grace and I just thought about surprising them if the two stars showed up unexpected.”
The waitress looked at me for a moment, “I’ll go ask the manager and be right back.”

I looked at Taylor and saw he was trying not to laugh. “Like you could have done better Taylor Lautner”

He glared at me through his sunglasses “You know that if I even talked my cover may be blown and we don’t want that.” He motioned to the group of teen girls that just walked in. I nodded in understanding as the waitress came back.

“They go to school at Valley Vista just off of Parkway. Their teacher is Mrs. Morrow. If I remember correctly they should get out of school around three today.” she said as she handed me a paper with directions on it. I studied the directions and noticed it was about ten minutes from my house.

I thanked her before grabbing the money Taylor handed me and I put her tip in before giving the money back to the waitress. She thanked us before walking away.

“So what do you say we go and give these girls a special visit?” I asked as we left the restaurant.

“I saw we give it a go.” Taylor said as he kissed me on the lips. “When we get in the car we’ll call our manager’s and see what they think.”

I nodded as he opened the car door before giving me another kiss on the lips and smiling. This boy sure does loving giving kisses but I don’t mind. I enjoy receiving them.

As Taylor got in the car I was in the process of pulling my phone out of my duffel bag that I kept in the back seat. I pulled everything out of my bag and I couldn’t find it anywhere. I felt something tap my back and I turned around to see Taylor pointing to the dashboard. I looked and saw that my phone was sitting up front. I blushed as I turned around to put my things back in.

“Hey I just thought of something. Justin, Selena, and Chelsey have the day open. Why don’t we call them and see if they want to make an appearance with us?” I asked as I unlocked my phone.

“I don’t see why not. That actually sounds like a great idea babe.” Taylor said has he was pressing buttons on his phone and putting it up to his ear. “Hey its Taylor.”

I turned facing the front as I pressed the call button and held it up to my ear.

“Hey Jessica, what can I do for you?” I heard on the other line.

“Do I have to make any appearances today?” I asked

“Not that I know of. Why what do you have in mind?”

“Taylor and I were at this little Diner and I saw a photograph that had a group of Autistic girl supporting Team Lautner and Team Grace shirts and I was wondering if I could make a surprise appearance along with Taylor?” I asked as I crossed my fingers.

“I don’t see why you couldn’t? I’ll get on the phone right now with Taylors manager and then I’ll call the school. But in the mean time why don’t you call your sister and let her know she needs to get Victoria an outfit ready.”

“Thank you thank you!” I gushed as I closed the phone. I turned to Taylor and saw that he was smiling.

“Well?” I asked

“She said she doesn’t have a problem with it. She also said that she was going to be calling your manager.” He said as he put on his seatbelt.

I laughed “Funny mine said the same thing!”

He laughed as he put the car in drive and we left the diner. “I should probably call Chelsey and see if she can.” I said as I grabbed my phone.

I scrolled through my contacts until I found Chelsey’s name and pressed the Call button.

“Chelsey.” I heard after the first ring

“Hey babes! What are you doing for the rest of the day?” I asked as Taylor grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb across the back.

“Well I just got finished eating with Justin, Ryan, Selena and the parents. What did you have in mind?”

“ oh good your with Selena and Justin. Can you put me on speaker? What I’m going to ask involves them too and I know Scooter is with you guys.”

“Yeah hold on” she said as I heard some buttons being pressed.

“Okay your on speaker. Guy’s it’s Victoria.” I heard her say.

“Hey Victoria!” Justin said

“Hey everyone! Alright. I just left a diner that I noticed a group of Autistic girls. I was wondering if you Chelsey, Justin, and Selena would like to make a special appearance with Taylor and I?” I asked

“Hey Victoria it’s Scooter. I don’t see why Justin couldn’t be able to. His schedule is clear for the day.”

“And besides it sounds like a great idea!” I heard Justin say in the back ground.

“One down. What do the other two say?” I asked as I crossed my fingers.

“I’m in. it sounds like a great idea!” Selena gushed

“Two down. Chels? What do you say?” I asked

“I don’t see why not. Alright I’m in!” She laughed.

“Yes!” I cheered. “Okay I got the directions and the school is up the street from my house. If you guys want we could meet there after we get ready or do you want to meet at the school?”

“I’d prefer you all to go together because who knows if the media will find out. And besides it’ll save a lot of fuel if we just take one two limos. I’ll get on and call the school. What is the name of the school and class?” Scooter asked. I gave him the information before hanging up.

“It’s done!” I smiled as I looked at Taylor.

“Good! Now before we get to your house we have to make a little detour. I have to change my clothes and shower.” Taylor made a face as he smelled his arm.

I blinked a couple of times before shaking my head and turned the radio on.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think about the surprise visit I have in store?