Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

A new relationship

Justin’s P.O.V

“So.. are you okay Justin?” Chelsey asked me as I looked in the mirror.

We have arrived back at the hotel not to long ago and I was currently in my room fixing my hair. I wasn’t ready to face both Jessica and Taylor together. I was still very attracted to her but now since I’ve gotten to know Chelsey a lot more my feelings have been going a bit crazy and I didn’t know who I liked better. When I first met Jessica I thought she was a regular girl but when I learned her secret I thought otherwise. Chelsey on the other hand. Just saying her name in my mind gives me butterflies.

“Yeah I’m fine.” I smiled as I turned to look at her. I saw that she had a dark violet dress that ended at her mid-thigh. Her hair was a messy curl pined up and some strands were hanging around her perfect face. What I notice about Chelsey was that she hardly used makeup even though I met her just last night. Right now she only had on lip gloss and some mascara.

“Justin?” Chelsey asked looked at me worriedly.

I shook my head to gain focus, “Yeah, sorry I was just thinking.”

She nodded before walking towards me and giving me a hug. Another thing I noticed about
Chelsey was that she didn’t need perfume. She smelled like jasmine. It was so intoxicating that as I wrapped my arms around her frame I breathed in deeply. When we pulled away I didn’t drop my arms. I just looked into her gorgeous eyes and leaned in. I saw her lean in also and close her eyes.

As I closed my eyes I felt my heart speed up and wondered if she heard the pounding.

As our lips met I felt a sudden spark course through my body. I honestly could say I thought I saw fireworks but that wouldn’t amount to what I was actually feeling.

A few seconds later we pulled away and I looked into her eyes and didn’t see an ounce of regret what so ever.

“That. Was. Wow” I breathed as I ran the back of my hand across her cheek.

“I’m sorry, I just. I just.” She stuttered as she looked away.

“Hey,” I said as I used my finger under her chin to get her to look at me. “It’s okay. I really like you.”

I smiled as I pecked her lips again.

“Really?” she whispered.

I nodded as I leaned in to kiss her again. I felt like I was on cloud nine. At first I thought I was going insane but then after a few more seconds of kissing her I knew she was something special. Even though I would be leaving in a few days to get back on tour I knew I couldn’t let her go.

After we pulled away and gazed into each others eyes I couldn’t help but smile adoringly as I looked into her eyes. “Your so beautiful.” I said.

“That’s sweet Justin.” She said as she blushed.

I thought about what I was going to ask her then realized that everyone should take chances in life and I knew I couldn’t pass this up.

As I looked at her, my arms still around her I knew I had to ask.

“Chelsey I know we just met and all but I am really attracted to you. Normally I wouldn’t ask this but I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?” I asked some-what afraid of her answer.

She looked at me for a few more seconds before looking away and sighing. She turned to look at me and smiled my favorite smile that I feel in love with over the past twenty-four hours.

“Yes Justin. I’ll be your girlfriend”

I smiled and kissed her when she suddenly pulled away.

“Don’t get me wrong. I love your kisses and your pink boxers but you need to put pants on and finish getting dressed.” She stated stepping away. I looked down and noticed I had my pink boxers that had red hearts on them. My mom got them for me as a joke.

“Woops.” I said as I tried to pull my shirt down, red tinting my cheeks.

She laughed and walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

I turned and looked into the mirror and sighed

“How’s Jessica going to feel about our relationship?” I asked as I thought about what she might say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah it's a bit short but a needed chapter. I'm letting my sister use the computer now and later tonight i'll finish the next chapter(s) and post them late late tonight. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS I'M GETTIN!!