Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Are you okay?

Jessica’s P.O.V

I laid on Taylors bed upside down. My feet were towards his pillows while my head was handing off.
I was tossing his football up and down while he was in the shower a few feet away from me. Taylors room consist of blue walls that had tons, and when I say tons I mean TONS of sports posters, a walk in closet that held his million pairs of booths and leather jackets, and a bathroom.

“Taylor! Your worse than a girl! It’s been twenty minutes!” I groaned as I tossed the ball.

“I’ll be out in a minute! Geez Jess!” Taylor laughed from the other side of his bathroom door.

I gave up on tossing the ball and closed my eyes.

I most have drifted off to sleep because I felt what seemed to be water dripping on my face. I opened my eyes to see a white towel. I looked up and saw Taylor standing there with his arms crossed staring me down.

“Heh” I smiled sheepishly as I sat up and looked him in the face. His hair was dripping onto his stoned shoulders and rolled down his much toned chest. I noticed he was just wearing a towel and had a grim expression on his face.

“You were asleep.” He said while his arms were still crossed.

“I’m sorry baby.” I smiled as I stood up and walked towards him. He must have been confused because he stepped back and stared at me weirdly.

“I’m sorry I fell asleep baby.” I said as I ran my finger down his chest. He shivered. I smirked because I knew I had him thinking something different then what I was heading towards. I gripped the edge of his towel and leaned up to kiss him. I ran my tongue along his lip asking for entrance.

When I felt his lips part a bit I knew I had him where I wanted to and smirked I quickly pulled away and dashed out of the room. When I got down the hall I laughed quietly.

“Hey! TEASER GET BACK HERE!” I heard Taylor yell from his room. I laughed even more as I slowly walked back towards his room. I stepped into his doorframe and noticed that he had on a pair of dark wash jeans and had his hands on his hips. I smirked as I crossed my arms and leaned against the door. “You rang?” I smirked

He just looked at me and shook his head. I smiled and walked in grabbing my shoes and my cell phone.

“Hurry up please I still have to get ready!!” I joked as I sat on his bed watching him finish getting dressed.

“Okay I’m good.” He said after he put cologne on. I smiled and kissed him before walking out of his door and towards his car.

“What do you have to do to get ready?” he asked as he got in the car.

“I have to put my regular hair in a tight bun and put a cap on so the wig stays.” I said as I put my seatbelt on.

“That doesn’t sound to bad.” He replied as he started the car and backed out of the drive way. I nodded as I turned the radio on and my song “Dream on” was playing. Taylor turned the volume up louder and I turned and looked at him.

He shrugged, “What? I like your songs.”

I laughed and bobbed my head to the beat of my song. A few minutes later after my song ended my cell phone vibrated in my pocket causing my to scream.

Taylor slammed on the brakes and looked at me concerned “Are you okay??” he asked

I blushed, “Yeah. Sorry for screaming my cell phone vibrated in my pocket surprising me.”

He laughed and continued driving towards my house.

As we got to my house I noticed that everyone else was already there. I took a deep breath as

Taylor got out and headed towards my door. I kissed him on the cheek as I got out and grabbed his hand leading him towards the door.

“I’m home!” I yelled as I opened the door. It was all a blur, first I see everyone sitting in my living room talking then I see my sister running towards me and now I’m looking at myself through

Victoria’s mirror as my sister fracticlly pins my hear up.

“I’ve been working like crazy the past two hours getting you an outfit together, picking out your makeup, shoes, and styling Victoria’s hair!” my sister said really fast as she finished pinning my hair and placing my cap. I heard laughing behind me and looked up into the mirror and saw Justin standing there leaning against the door.

I smiled “Hey stranger, how are you?”

“I’m great now actually! How are you? Could I come in?” he asked pushing off the door frame. I nodded and he came and sat in the chair across from me.

“Everything okay? You look worried about something.” I said

He took a deep breath and looked down before looking back up at me. “I really like Chelsey.” He whispered

I felt a tightening grip around my heart then it went away. “Really? Aw! That’s so cute!”

“I asked her to be my girlfriend.” He said looking into my eyes. I felt a ping of jealousy.

“What did she say?” I whispered. Dreading what the answer might be.

He smiled “She said yes.”

I have Taylor. I love Taylor. I’m dating Taylor. I repeated over and over in my head.

“I’m happy for you guys!!” I gushed completely lying. I have to be happy for them because Chelsey is almost exactly like Justin.

“Are you excited for our tour coming up in a few months?” I asked changing the subject. He smiled and I knew he loved talking about touring.

“I’m excited! I have a few shows left to do for my tour then I have a small break before I come back and start prepping for our tour.” He laughed. I started laughing a bit because when he talks he kind of squeaks but what annoys me is the fact that he flipped his hair twice during his sentence.

“What about Chelsey?” I asked as I played with the hem of my shirt.

“I’ll miss her but I’m sure we will be okay” he smiled as he thought about something.
Sometimes I wish I was able to read minds so I’d know what he was thinking.

“Okay Justin sorry to break up the conversation but Jessie needs to get dressed so out!” my sister said as she pushed him out of the room.

“Are you okay?” she whispered as she walked backed towards me and helped me out of the chair. “Yeah I’m fine. I’m really happy for them!”

She looked at me before walking into Victoria’s closet and getting the outfit she had put together. I thanked her before walking into the bathroom and getting dressed. I walked back out and sat back down in the makeup chair as she attacked my face with makeup.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure how I'm liking the way my story is turning out. I know it's taken alot of chapters to get to the next day but I dont want to speed things up. Do you get what I'm saying? I enjoy writting stories like these. I have another story that will be coming out soon feat. The Jonas Brothers. Comments?