Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Unexpected

Justin’s P.O.V

“So what did she say?” Chelsey asked me as I walked back into the kitchen to where she was sitting drinking tea.

I rubbed my hands over my face and sighed, “She’s okay with it!” I joked

She almost spit her tea out in shock “What! your joking right?”

I shook my head “no she said she’s happy for us.”

She nodded and went back to her tea. I motioned towards the living room where everyone else was. As I walked back into the room I noticed Taylor looking everywhere but towards where Selena was on the couch. Selena was sitting on the couch looking watching him like a hawk. You could easily cut through the tension that was in the room with a knife.

“Hey Taylor, how are you so far?” I asked him as I walked towards and sat on the couch next to Selena.

“I’m good. Does it normally take this long to get dressed?” he asked as he looked towards the stairs.

“Why don’t you go up and see if she is ready.” I said glancing towards the stairs. He nodded before speed walking to the stairs and taking two at a time. I looked at Selena and noticed she looked ready to cry.

“Are you okay?” I whispered.

She looked up at me and nodded her head, “I didn’t know he was dating Victoria.” She said as we heard a laughing scream come from upstairs.

I nodded my head and put my hand on her back rubbing it gentle. She sighed and then stood up causing me to drop my hand. I watched as she looked outside the window. I then noticed there were black vans pulling up along the house.

“Hey everyone, we got company!” I yelled just as Jessica, Taylor, and Chelsey all walked into the room. I motioned towards the window where Selena and I were still standing behind the curtains. Thankfully the paps couldn’t see inside the windows because they were the types that blocked the sun but still allowed us to see outside.

“What are we going to do!” Jessica freaked as she paced back and forth from the window.

I noticed Chelsey walk out the room and then walk back in with her manager and pointed outside.

“Oh dear, that is a problem.” She said as she pulled out her phone. “Well it looks like we have to find another way out for the rest of you.”

As Chelsey’s manager was talking to us I was busy watching Jessica pace back and forth.

“Jessica stop!” I yelled causing her to stop and gaining attention from everyone. “You need to stand still your driving me crazy with your pacing”

She just stared at me in shock. I quickly turned my head to Selena who was nudging my shoulder.

“Why did you call her “Jessica”?” She whispered.

I gulped realizing the mistake I made. I knew I had to make up an excuse and fast. “She reminded me of my friend back home who paced when something went wrong.” I said trying to be as persuasive as I could.

She just nodded and walked towards the couch sitting down.

“Okay, Chelsey and Victoria will walk out front like their going to hang out while the rest of you head out the back way and we will have a car back there waiting for you. Once everyone has left we will meet up somewhere so Taylor, Selena, and Justin can get in the limo with Victoria and Chelsey and we will be on our way.” Chelsey’s manager said in one breath.

We all nodded and began to separate. I saw from the corner of my eye, Jessica giving
Taylor a kiss while Selena had a pained expression on her face.

“See you soon?” Chelsey asked standing in front of me. I nodded and gave her a kiss.

“Ew PDA in my house! Seriously get a room!” I heard behind me. I turned around and saw Jessica standing by the door moving her point finger in a ‘not-good’ motion.

“So funny! Say’s the girl who was just sucking face with her boyfriend a few seconds ago.” I said as she grew bright red. I laughed and turned back around to Chelsey. “See you soon” I smiled as I walked towards Selena and Taylor and followed them towards the backyard.

When we step out into the back yard I could easily hear the shouts and remarks from the paps out front meaning that the girls are on their way to the limo.

“I feel sorry for them,” I heard Taylor say. “We get peace and quite while they get rude comments and bright flashes.”

I had to agree with him on that.

“They’re tough.” Selena growled.

I looked over at her in shock and I could tell my expression mirrored Taylors because he was just as taken back.

“Everything okay?” I asked knowing that was a dumb question.

“Oh everything is just peachy!” She said sarcastically. “Say Taylor, when did you plan on telling me you had a girlfriend?”

I watched him stand up straighter and turn towards Selena, “If you would have let me talk I would have told you.” He said slowly. I knew he was trying to stay calm because his jaw kept tightening.

“So how about them cowboys?” I asked after it got to quite. Both Selena and Taylor looked at me like I was growing another head.

“What? Can we please loose the tension and all be great buddies?” I asked

“Are you gay?” Selena laughed. I glared at her and crossed my arms over my chest and pouted.

“Not funny. Not even funny the slightest bit.” I said walking away towards the car I saw behind the gate.

I heard running behind me and knew that the other two were trying to keep up. It shouldn’t have been that hard for Taylor since he was about five inches Taylor then myself and Selena.

“I was kidding Justin.” Selena laughed slowing down into a steady walk besides me. I nodded my head as I reached up to open the gate but couldn’t reach.

I heard someone laugh behind me and turned around to see Taylor looking the other way. “This gets out wolfboy and things will be said.” I glared as Taylor reached up and opened the gate.

We all walked towards the car and piled in. Taylor closed the door as it started moving forward.
♠ ♠ ♠
If it's short I'm sorry! Since moving into my house last saturday my aunt has me on a crazy schedual! I'm lucky to even get thirty minutes on the computer to type up my story! I needed to get a chapter out so here it is. Also keep your eye out for a new character that will make an appearence in ether the next chapter or the one after that!