Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Never prank a prankster

Jessica’s P.O.V

“So are you sure your okay with Justin and I dating?” Chelsey asked as we sat in the limo to go pick up everyone else who knows where at.

I looked over at her and smiled, “Yeah of course I am! You too look so cute together”

She beamed and turned to look out the window. I was happy for them, I truly was. But, for some reason it pained be to see them together. I know I love Taylor a lot, I just don’t know if I am in love with him. This is the first time I’ve seen him since, I don’t even remember.

“How are you and Taylor?” I heard Chelsey ask. I looked over at her and sighed

“We’re great actually! I told him last night about Victoria and I being the same person.”

“What! how did he take it?” she asked moving to set next to me.

“Very well actually. He was shocked at first but then he said I was still the same person and that he thought I looked better with blonde hair.” I smiled

I heard her scream and jumped back in fear “WHAT’S WRONG?!”

She laughed “That’s true love!” she said with a dreamy look upon her face

I blinked a few times before tilting my head to the side, “You scream and almost gave me a heart attack because of what I told you?” I asked slightly confused and still a bit scared

She just nodded her head and giggled like a little school girl.

“You are one strange rock star.” I mumbled as I opened up a bottle of water not realizing we stopped.

“EVERYONE DROP WHAT YOU HAVE AND GET ON YOUR KNEES!” I heard as the door was slammed open. Chelsey and I screamed as I threw the bottle of water up in the air. In heard laughing outside of the door as someone climbed in with a hockey mask on causing
Chelsey and I to scream louder.

“STOP SCREAMING!” the person behind the hockey mask laughed. I instantly recognized that voice.

“JUSTIN?” I yelled as I crawled over to the person sitting near the door. I looked out and saw both Taylor and Selena were holding their stomachs because they were laughing so hard.

“Hi Victoria!” Justin laughed as he pulled off the mask and set it on the seat next to him.

“ARE YOU COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR MIND?! WE THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO DIE!” I screamed at him which caused him to laugh even more. I looked at him like he was high

“Actually it was your boyfriend’s idea to send me in to scare you.” Justin said as Taylor and

Selena got in the limo and shut the door. I blinked as I looked at Taylor who was sitting in the spot I was originally sitting in. I glared at him

“Hey ba-baby.” He stuttered as he saw the dark look I was giving him. He knew he was in for something. I quickly changed my facial expression and crawled back over to him and sat on his lap.

“Hi baby!” I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He was taken back at first but then wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I missed you!” I said as I kissed his nose. I looked over at Chelsey and she smirked knowing what I was planning.

I got off of Taylors lap and grabbed another water bottle. I smirked as I opened the top and turned towards Taylor pretending to look out the window. From the corner of my eye I saw Chelsey do the same thing. She looked over at me and I nodded my head slightly so no one else could see. I twisted the cap of and slightly took a sip. I turned to look at Taylor and noticed he was looking in the opposite direction so I knew this would take him by surprise.

“Hey baby? Do you know what happens when you prank two pranksters?” I heard Chelsey ask. I smirked knowing the time was just a few seconds away. I looked at her and saw her smirk which I knew to be the signal. I lifted up my water and motioned Selena to move away. She instantly moved behind me and laughed.

I tilted my water a bit and dumped it on Taylor causing him to scream out in shock. I heard just Shriek and knew that Chelsey dumped her water on him.

“That’s what you get when you prank us!” Chelsey and I laughed.

Justin and Taylor glared at us before turning to look at each other and look back at us smirking. Chelsey and I both grabbed each other’s hand and moved back away from the two smirking boys that were slowly moving towards us.

“What’cha doing?” I asked, my voice shaking with fear.

Before I could comprehend what was happening Taylor had me in a tight hug. I shrieked as I felt my dress and hair get wet.

“Get off me!” I heard Chelsey yell.

Taylor let go of me and retreated back to his seat along with Justin. I looked down at the mess that was created and sighed.

“Well it won’t be me having to face the rath of my sister.” I said

“You-your sister will be there?” Both Taylor and Justin asked

“Even I knew that! Wow you two are in for some loud yelling” Selena laughed as she tried to fix the knots that were in the wig.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short but I wanted to get a chapter out before I started the next few chapters on my other two stories.