Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Meeting Carly

Justin’s P.O.V

“WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? YOU’RE IN IDIOT! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TO ME TO GET HER HAIR PERFECT! I DON’T CARE IF YOU’RE MY CELEBRETY CRUSH, I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!” Stella, Jessica’s sister yelled at me. I just stood there with my head down and hands in my pocket.

“It-,” I started to apologize before she cut me off.

“It wasn’t my fault” Yeah I’ve been there! You’re lucky I had prepped an extra wig in case something happened.” Stella glared at me before turning to grab a box that was behind her.

We were currently in a room in the back of the school before Jessica needed to get a new wig applied. After that was finished we would get back in the limo and drive back around to the front of the school for cameras.

“So explain to me why we have news reporters lurking in the front of the school?” Jessica asked as she sat patiently in the chair as her sister took off the messed up wig and fixed her hair to apply the new one.

“Because word got out that three singing sensations, a TV icon, and America’s most wanted werewolf would make a special appearance at this very high school. No the class you will be visiting knows about this.” Jessica’s dad explained and cut Selena off as she was about to make a comment.

“Well that’s great.” Taylor stated as he sat down in a seat against the wall.

I took my glasses off and cleaned them before putting them back on and looking around the room. Selena was standing next to Chelsey who was currently flipping through a Teen Vogue magazine she had found laying around. Taylor was seated across from Jessica and we’re currently making funny faces at each other while I leaned up against the wall.

“So Mr. Bad Boy, you’re awfully quite over there. What’s up?” I heard someone ask. I looked to where the source was and noticed that Selena was addressing me. I pointed to myself asking if she was talking to me and she nodded.

I shrugged, “Nothing’s wrong. I just got tired all of a sudden.”

She nodded as my mom came over and handed me a bag of sour patch kids.

“For real?” I asked shocked that she would give me junk food. Normally she would yell at me and say “it was bad for your health”.

“You need to wake up and I know how rowdy you get with these.” She stated walking back to where the parents were standing talking.

I didn’t hesitate opening the bag and put a couple in my mouth. I was about to sigh when Chelsey yelled.

“You better not moan!” She said as she covered her ears. I probably went bright red which caused everyone to erupt in laughter.

“It’s not funny. They’re like heaven.” I sighed

Taylor shook his head and continued talking to Jessica.

“Okay I’m done and I swear Justin, if you do anything to this wig I will personally screw up your hair and we don’t want that to happen now do we?” Stella stated as she closed the box.

I gulped and nodded my head and was tempted to flick my hair but I was already on her bad side. This girl was insane and scary when it comes to her job.

Scooter whistled causing all of us to look towards him, “Okay now that we’re ready let’s get this show on the road.” He said leading everyone towards where the limo was waiting.

When we got there the seating arrangement went Selena, Chelsey, Me, Jessica, Taylor, and then everyone else just piled in.

We didn’t really have much time to talk because it was only a few second drives around the building. I turned to look at Jessica and caught her staring at me.

That’s weird? I thought as I pondered as to why she would be staring at me. I put my hand up to my hair to see what was wrong and I didn’t have anything in my hair or on my face so I just shrugged and let it pass. I looked towards where my mom was sitting and saw Jessica staring at me again. I turned to her when she turned her head away. I cocked my eyebrow in confusion and gave up. I opened up my phone to send her a text.

Why do you keep looking at me?

I texted. I saw her fish her phone out of her clutch and look at the screen. I noticed her cheeks get a tint and I knew I had caught her. I wasn’t paying attention to when my pants started vibrating.

“Why are my pants vibrating?” I asked out loud and instantly blushed. Everyone started laughing and staring at me weird

“Justin!” my mom scolded me. I said sorry before pulling my phone out and saw I had a text from Jessica.

Why do you keep looking at me? And I’m not looking at you. I’m looking out the window.

She replied. I blinked and turned around and saw that there was in fact no window behind me.

Oh really? And what window are you looking out of?

I texted her back. I saw her open her phone then close it and put it away. I knew then that I had caught her in a game. Before I realized the limo had stopped and almost missed the information that Jessica’s dad was addressing.

“When outside, only wave to the camera’s and go inside. We are behind schedule.” He said as he opened the door and we were met with flashes and screams. I followed Chelsey out of the limo and knew not to grab her hand because we were not public yet. I waved to the news cast and then hurried inside. I looked behind me expecting to see Jessica and Taylor but I didn’t. I looked out the darkened window and saw that they were actually stopped to answer a few question. I saw Taylor’s bodyguard along with Jessica’s trying to force to new reporters back so the two can get into the building.

“Never ever leave us out there with only two body guards! Those news reports scared me!” Jessica breathed after she and Taylor were able to escape the craziness.

“No kidding. I’ve been in worse situations but not that bad. At least some of them know what “Keep your distant” means.” Taylor said as he grabbed hold of Jessica’s hand.

“Hi welcome to Valley Vista! I’m Dr. Hall the principle. It’s such an honor to have all of you make a special appearance to our special ED class.” A tall blonde women said approaching us.

“It’s a pleasure to be here.” Mr. Starr said as he shook her hand.

“Well, shall we be on our way?” The principle asked as she motioned towards the left. We nodded and followed her out of the office and into what appeared to me a courtyard as we listened to her as she named out the buildings and where things were. We then walked into another building and towards the left again and then turned around another corner before stopping outside of a class room.

“I’ll be right back, let me get the teacher first.” She said as she knocked on the door before opening it and walking inside. A few moments later the principle and a dark haired teacher walked out and froze in her spot for a few seconds before over-coming her surprise.

“I- we- wow this is a surprise! Thank you all for coming! My name is Mrs. Morrow.” Mrs. Morrow said as she shook all of our hands as we introduced our self.

“Let me just give the class a warning that we have visitors.” She said before going back into the class and coming back out. I was sort of getting a migraine from the coming and going.

“Ready?” She asked

“As can be Mrs. Morrow.” Jessica and I said at the same time. I turned and glared at her as she did the same.

She nodded before opening the door and motioning us to follow her. The parents chose to stay out in the hall as we talked to the class.

“Class we have very special guest today. I’m sure all of you have heard of them.” She said as we walked in one by one. The class erupted into screams.

“Hi I’m Selena Gomez!” Selena waved causing more screams from the girls. I looked around after saying who I was and saw that there was one girl off to the side in a wheel chair. She appeared to be missing her legs and was looking down. I noticed that everyone was already walking up to groups to associate with them. I took the chance and walked over to the girl in the wheel chair.

“Hi, I’m Justin! What’s your name?” I asked as I kneeled down in front of her.

She blushed and looked down and played with the hem of her dress. “My name is Carly.” She whispered blushing.

“Carly is a beautiful name,” I complemented her. “You know, Carly is actually one of my favorite names.”

She looked up and smiled. I then took notice of the scars on her face, “Really? It was my mom’s name before she passed away. My dad said he named me after my mom because he said I was just as beautiful as my mom.”

“I’m sorry to hear about your mom. Do you live with your dad?” I asked as I sat cross-legged on the floor in front of her.

She looked down and looked like she was about to cry. I instantly regretted asking that.

“No. I live in a foster home. Both my parents were killed in a car crash. I was also with them but I only lost my legs.” She whispered.

Tears welled up in my eyes as she told me her story, “My dad came home from work and told my mom and me that we were going to go to Disneyland because my birthday was on the same day as my moms. My mom and I were excited and I ran up to pack a small bag. We left about an hour later. It was a clear night but when we passed the California boarder everything changed. My dad didn’t see the log that was in the road and our car hit it causing us to flip twice and roll 3 times.” She said with confident. I was nearly close to tears and normally I don’t cry but just listening to the little girls story made me burst.

“When I woke up I saw I was in the hospital and started calling for my parents. My Granny came running in with a tear stained face and hugged me bawling,” She paused. “I asked her what was wrong and why I couldn’t feel my legs. She said that I didn’t have any legs.
She said that in the crash glass scarped my legs and that my legs were broken to the point of where they wouldn’t heal.” I then took notice of Jessica, Chelsey, and Selena standing behind me with a hand over their mouth. And tears in their eyes.

“I asked where my parents where and my granny started crying saying stuff I didn’t understand. She then said that my parents were in heaven with GOD. I asked if I could see them and she said no because I cant see them. I asked why and she said that my parents were killed in the crash.” She said with no emotion before looking up.

“At night I dream being in a field covered with flowers and my parents. When I’m asleep is the only time I can see them.” She said wiping a tear away. I got up off the floor and hugged her. Three pairs of arms hugged her also.

“You’re a brave little girl to be able to function without your parents. Where is your granny now?” I asked after I hugged her.

She looked up at the ceiling “she is up with my parents watching over me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think about Carly? Yeah it's a pretty long story but that's because i'll be busy for the next few days and I wont be able to update. COMMENTS?