Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Welcome to the family

She is up with my parents watching over me kept repeating over in my mind. I looked over towards the girls and saw them crying. Jessica looked over at me and I nodded my head knowing exactly what she was thinking.

“I’ll be right back” I said placing my hand on Carly’s shoulder. She nodded and turned to look out the window.

“Tell me a bit about yourself?” I heard Selena ask. I walked over towards my mom and saw that she too had tears in her eyes yet she was talking to Mrs. Morrow. “That’s so sad!” I heard her whisper.

“Even after all she has been through she is still very confident in herself. She wants people to treat her like she has her legs. Sometime I’ll catch her during reading time as she is pray to GOD as if her parents are listening to the story along with her.” Mrs. Morrow said dabbing her eyes.

“Hey mom? I have a question about Carly.” I said turning to look at Carly and noticed that she was laughing along with Selena, Jessica, and Chelsey.

“What’s up?” She asked

I sighed, “Is there a possible way we can pay for an operation for Carly? She’s lost so much.” I watched and waited patiently as my mom talked it over with Mrs. Morrow.

“That’s very generous of you but it’s all up to the foster parents.” Mrs Morrow said as she placed a hand upon my shoulder. I sighed and nodded my head before I felt a tug on my jacket. I looked down and saw it was Carly.

I kneeled down to her level, “What’s up sweetie?”

She looked back over her shoulder and I followed gaze and saw she was looking at Jessica and Jessica’s parents.

“They’re adopting me.” She whispered as she looked back at me with a smile on her face. “I’m going to have a family again.”

It’s been over a few hours since we left the school after Carly’s case worker showed up to take her to her office which we are currently sitting in, paitently waiting for Jessica’s parents to come out along with Carly. Chelsey, Selena, and Taylor all had to leave because they had meeting to attend to. They promised to meet us back at Jessica’s house once we were finished here.

I looked over and noticed Jessica was fiddling with her fingers in the seat next to me.

“So what made you and your family to adopt her?” I asked as she looked up at me.

She sighed before turning her body towards me and folding her hands in her lap. “My parents came over and saw that the girls and I had tear stained faces and asked what happened. Carly told them her story and my mom busted into tears. My dad asked her where she was staying now and she said in a foster home not far from the school. She then said that her foster parents were getting ready to have a baby and that she would have to go back to her case worker until she could be placed into a new home. My mom and dad walked away and were whispering to each other. When they walked back I knew they were talking about something good.” She took a deep breath before continuing.

“They first asked my sister and I if we would like another sister. At first I thought my mom was pregnant but when I saw my mom smiling at Carly who was messing with an old teddy bear I knew they were talking about her. Carly looked up and said she never had a sister before and always wanted one. My father got down on his knees and asked if she liked Stella and I. she said that she was a fan of Victoria Grace but was never able to attend one of my concerts. He turned around and looked at my mom who nodded and he smiled back at her and asked how she felt about having Victoria and Stella as a sister? I started crying because Carly started crying and asking if we were going to become her family. My dad said that he would do anything in his power to be able to call her his even though they are not related in anyway.” She finished. Before I could say anything Jessica’s mom walked out with an unreadable expression.

Jessica stood up and walked towards her mom as I followed. “Well? Can we adopt her?” I heard Jessica whisper.

Her mom looked down before looking back up, “Maybe you should let Carly tell you.” She smiled as we heard something rolling towards us. Jessica and I looked down to Carly and saw her with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face.

“Hi sister’s” Carly whispered looking up to both Jessica and Stella causing them to get down and hug their new sister as their mom and dad got down and hugged they three girls.

I walked back towards my mom as she stood up. “Let’s leave and give them their space Justin. We’ll see them later tonight at the “Welcome To Your New Home” party in a few hours.” I nodded my head and looked back over at the family who were ecstatic to welcome Carly into their home.

“I’m happy for them. Carly is a great girl.” I said to my mom as we got in the SUV to head to the store to pick some stuff up for Carly and the party. Jessica had sent me a text not to long ago saying that they were going to take Carly to Build-A-Bear workshop and that they should be at the house in a few hours.

“I agree Justin,” My mom said as she put her seat belt on “Now that she has a stable family I still think you should talk to Mr. Starr about the operation. Pencil of promise could donate it even though it doesn’t have to be but still. I’m sure that would mean a lot to Carly and her new family.”

I nodded my head and looked out the window and watched the scenery pass. I must have fallen asleep because I soon felt my mom shaking me.

“Justin your phone is ringing.” She whispered. I nodded my head and reached into my pocket before pulling out my phone not really paying attention to the caller ID.

“Hello?” I asked. my voice still raspy due to sleep.

“So? Were they able to adopt her!?” I heard Chelsey ask on the other line.

“Hi to you to. And yes they did. They are at Build-A-Bear right now with Carly” I said as I laid my head on the seat and closed my eyes.

“WAKE UP!” Chelsey yelled

“Ow! Why did you yell! I wasn’t asleep.” I mumbled slowly pulling the phone back to my ear.

“Sorry but you didn’t answer my question. I asked if she was happy.”

“When we left they were crying tears of joy.” I mumbled still trying to sleep.

“I’m happy for them. Selena and I just got to the house and Taylor is already here. I see that he stopped at the store and got some decorations plus a few gifts by the looks of it. Selena and I did the same. How much longer until you’re here?”

“Soon-“I yawned “I think soon. We’re also going to stop and pick up a few things.”

“Alright babe. I’ll see you when you arrive.”

“Talk to you later.” I said as I hung up and gave my mom my phone. “Please answer if anyone calls and tell them that Justin Bieber is taking his beauty nap.” I said as I closed my eyes.

“Yep your tired.” She laughed “Because guys don’t take beauty naps unless they are really into their looks.”

I ignored her as I fell into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I hope this chapter is not too confusing. I'm sorry for my lack of updates. I'll try to update more this week but first I have to get around to typing the next chapter. Thank you for being so paitent! LOVE ALL MY READERS!!!!!!!