Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Build A Bear

Jessica’s P.O.V

“Victoria sweetie, your father and I are going to go pick up a few items in the mall. We’ll meet you three back here when we’re finished okay?” my mother spoke to me as she pulled her wallet out to give me money.

“Mom,” I stopped her, “I have money. Don’t worry I’ll treat both Carly and Stella to a new bear.” She smiled and nodded before bending down to kiss Carly on her forehead and walk away with my father.

I turned and looked down at Carly and smiled. “Are you ready to go have some fun?!” I laughed as she started nodding her head before I finished talking. Stella grabbed ahold of the handle bars and pushed Carly over towards the wall where the stuffed animals were waiting to be stuffed.

“Which one do you want?” I heard Stella ask as she pushed Carly down the row. Carly called out a stop as she grabbed a white bear with pink and blue stars on it.

“I want this one” she whispered as she held up the bear. I looked at the name of the bear and laughed.

“You want a Victoria Grace bear?” I smiled as I out my wig hair up in a messy bun and got down on my knees.

She smiled and looked down. “That way when you’re gone on tour or what not. I can have Vicky with me.”

Right then I knew that Carly was going to become my 2nd best friend. “Baby,” I smiled. “When I go on tour you’ll go with me.”

“Really?” she perked up.

I nodded my head and looked up at Stella who mouthed Jessica.

The smile upon my face disappeared quickly before reappearing. I knew that later to night I would have to tell Carly the truth. For some reason I wasn’t afraid to tell her like I was when I told Taylor.

“Ready to get Vicky stuffed?” Stella asked Carly who nodded her head and clutched Vicky close to her chest. I grabbed a Reddish wolf that I thought would be cute to give Taylor.

“Are you getting that for Taylor?” Stella asked as we waited in line at the stuffing machines.

I put on a surprised face and laughed nervously. “N-no. I was getting this myself.”
Stella gave me an I’m –not-stupid look while she crossed her arms over her chest. I hung my head in shame before looking back up and smiling.

“Common you have to admit it’s cute! It looks just like the wolf Taylor portrays!” I gushed
Stella sighed before agreeing, “Your right he does look cute. What are you going to name it?”

I haven’t thought of that yet so I shrugged my shoulders just as Stella pushed Carly up towards the employ who was working the machine.

“That’s an adorable bear you have! What’s her name?” She asked Carly.

Carly blushed and fiddled with her fingers before looking up. “I named her Vicky after my sister” She said as she looked up at me and a gleam was in her eyes. I bent down and kissed her forehead.

“You-your Victoria Grace” The employ gushed in shock. I smiled and extended my hand

“Hi! It’s nice to meet you?” I paused not knowing the person’s name.

“It’s Verona Miss Grace” She whispered shyly.

“That’s such a beautiful name! You can go ahead and call me Victoria!” I smiled. Verona nodded before taking Carlys bear and putting the metal rod into the bear.

“Do you want to help me stuff Vicky?” Verona asked Carly. Carly nodded her head before placing her hand onto the button and waited for instructions. After a few seconds they stopped stuffing the bear.

“Do you have a heart picked out?” Verona asked Carly who shook her head no. Verona nodded her head before motioning to the bucket of hearts that was next to Carly. Carly grabbed one and did everything Verona told her to.

“Now before we put the heart in. kiss it and make a wish.” Verona said.

“I don’t have to make a wish. It already came true.” Carly whispered.

“And what wish is that? If I may ask.” Verona questioned.

Carly looked up at Stella and me and smiled, “I wished for a family and I got one.” Stella and
I got down on our knees and hugged Carly.

“And we got an amazing little sister.” Stella and I said at the same time.

After we had stuffed our animals we went over to the bathing station. Carly and I had a blast brushing our bears as Stella went and looked for outfits.

“Hey Vic, look what I found” I heard Stella laugh behind me. I turned around and saw her holding up a pair of denim cutoffs and a white “Team Jacob” shirt. I laughed and nodded my head. She brought over the three outfits she had and handed Carly and my outfits for our stuffed animals.

“Alright now let’s go get them registered!” Carly gushed as she clutched onto her new bear.

I nodded my head before moving a chair out of one of the computers as Stella pushed Carly forward. It didn’t take long before we were finished with the registration and were standing in line at the cash registers.

“Do you want me to pay?” Stella whispered to me as I fiddled with the cutoffs that were upon the wolfs southern hemisphere. I shook my head no. “I got it. Don’t worry. You can purchase us a cookie from Mrs. Fields across the way.” I motioned outside. She nodded as we walked up to the register.

“Vicky, no name, and Stitch?” the guy behind the counter asked. We nodded our heads as he put all three stuffed animals in a house box and handed them back over to us. I took them and passed Carly hers and did the same with Stella’s.

“That’ll be $127.56” he said. I nodded and handed over my debt card. He swiped it and handed my two receipts. I signed one and handed it back to him as I put my debt card away.

“Thank you for coming to Build-A-Bear! Hope to see you again” he said with a bored tone.

We nodded before heading towards the exit. I thanked GOD for paps not being allowed into the mall.

“Do you want a cookie?” I asked Carly. She smiled up at me and we headed across to the cookie shop.

“What is your favorite cookie?” Stella asked as she looked over the selection.

“I like white chocolate.” Carly whispered. I looked over at the big cookies and saw that there was a white chocolate heart shaped cookie that said “Welcome home”. I laughed and Stella looked over at me. I pointed to the cookie and she nodded her head in understanding.

“How can I help you?” we heard above us. We looked up and saw a middle age woman standing at the counter.

“Can we get that big white chocolate heart cookie, 6 chocolate chip nibblers, 6 oatmeal, and 6 sugars?” Stella asked. The lady nodded before going to get our order. She came back with the big cookie and I took it from her, I looked behind us and noticed our parents were standing there.

“Hey mom! Hey dad! Look!” I said as I opened the box. My parents smiled and nodded their heads.

“Here you go Carly.” I said as I placed the box onto her lap.

She looked down and started sniffling.

“Are you okay?” I heard my father ask Carly.

Dad, she is crying. Would she be okay if she was crying? I thought to myself.

Carly looked up and smiled. “Just happy tears. Thank you, All of you, this means a lot to me really.”

I jumped at the buzzing in my purse and gave my family and Carly a small smile before walking away. I pulled out my phone and saw that Justin was calling.

“Hello?”

“Taylor get off me! Why didn’t you call her yourself if you wanted to talk to her!”

“You guys better make sure my house is in top shape before we get home or two boys will become girls!” I softly yelled into the phone. I heard gulping and I knew I had them.

“So what did you need?” I asked as I turned back towards my family.

“How much longer until you guys arrive?” I heard Taylor ask

“I want to say 30 minutes but it depends on if the walking devils with cameras are gone.”

“Alright well, as soon as Chelsey and Selena finish getting silly string out of their hair then we can finish decorating. What! It’s not my fault the can busted open!”

“It is to your fault! You’re the one who opened it Justin!”

“You guys! My house better be the way it was when you guys got there!” I hissed.

“Okay okay it will be! Geez woman!”

“You know. For only knowing I for a day and half you really got a mouth Bieber.”

“Oh! I’m so scared! We’ll see you when you guys get here Starr!”

“Bieber! I’m-“

“Bye!!”

I sighed as I heard the phone call end. I looked up and saw my sister standing there.
“Well?” She asked

I sighed once more, “Justin was being stupid. Lets hope nothing is broken in the house when we get back.” She nodded before motioning me to follow her to my parents who were waiting with Carly to walk out of the mall and head home to a hopefully neat house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I should tell you why I decided to write a fan fiction based on Hannah Montana and Justin Bieber. My sister was put in the hospital a few days before I started writing this. I was watching Hannah Montana with her one night and she asked me if I could write a story where she portrayed a character just like Miley and so on. I asked her to give me her favorite actors and actresses and so that's why I have Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Taylor Lautner included in. My personal Characters is anyone who is not famous in reality.

I hope your enjoying my story! I love more feed back to know if i'm doing a good job or not!