Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

House party,

Jessica's P.O.V

“Victoria.” I heard someone whisper to me as I felt a hand took my forearm. I groaned and swat the hand away.

Someone started laughing, “Victoria. Wake up.” I groaned again as I slowly opened my eyes and saw Carlys blurry face staring at me.

“Hey. Are we home?” I asked. my voice still rough from just waking up which caused Carly to laugh.

“Yeah. Stella tried waking you up but you wouldn’t move so she said she was going to get and ge-“ She stopped talking and was staring behind me. I saw both Taylor and Justin standing there each with a glass of water and ice.

“Your going to drink that right?” I glared at them.

They both gulped before dumping the water and ice onto the ground. “Thought so.” I yawned and stretched before sitting up and moving to get out of the car. “Hey I’ll be around in a second to help you out. Let me get my heels off.” I said to Carly who nodded her head.

Taylor helped me out of the car before giving me a kiss on the cheek and allowing me to lean on him as I took of my painful stilettos. I set them on the ground before walking over to Carlys side and opening the door to my grinning new sister.

“Welcome home, little sister!” I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. She laughed before reaching down and taking the brake to her wheel chair off. I pressed the button to move the metal floor she was sitting on out and pushed the down button to lower her. She rolled off the floor and turned around facing me as I pushed the up button and closed the door to our SUV. I grinned at her after I shut it, “Ready to go see your new home?” She nodded her head and I grabbed hold of the handle bars and pushed her towards the front door. I saw Taylor standing there holding my heels.

“You didn’t have to carry them babe, but thank you.” I said as I gave him a quick peck.

“Let me check to make sure nothing is in the way.” He said so he didn’t have to give away that there was a “Welcome Home” party behind the front door. He poked his head out and nodded before handing me a blindfold.

“I’m going to put this over your eyes and I want you to trust me okay Carly?” I said as I stood infront of her. She nodded and I went ahead and lightly tied the blindfold over her eyes. I motioned for Taylor to open up the door even more and I pushed Carly into the house. I saw my parents stand in front of her with a cake what had “Welcome Home” written on it.

“Ready?” I asked Carly as she nodded nervously. I smiled at her nervousness and slowly untied the blindfold. After I dropped the blindfold I heard Carly gasp.

She started sniffling, “I-is this for me?” My parents nodded and walked forward with the cake. “While we were at the mall, everyone else was here getting your party and your bed room ready before you arrived.” My mom smiled

“Thank you so much! This means so much to me!” Carly cried, she started sobbing which caused my mom to cry.

“I know I may not be your biological mom but I hope you except me as your mom soon Carly. For the short hours I have known you, I excepted you as a daughter.” My mom said as a tear rolled down her cheek. Carly reached out and hugged my mom.

“Thank you mom. I love you” Carly whispered and I almost did not catch what she said.

Justin cleared his throat, “Well let’s get this party started!”

We all laughed and I excused myself and ran up to my room to change into something more laid back. I noticed that Taylor, Justin, and Stella followed me up into my room.

“When are you going to tell Carly your not Victoria all the time?” Stella asked as she grabbed two wig boxes. One for the wig I had on now and another one that contained a wig that was styled into a ponytail.

I sighed knowing that I couldn’t be Victoria much longer, “I don’t know. I mean it was easy with Justin because he guessed who I was. I told Taylor and he is still here, Chelsey is cool with it because we have been friends for awhile. I just don’t know how she will react.”

“I agree with your sister babe, you need to tell her soon. If it’s later she’ll probably mad at the fact you didn’t tell her sooner.” Taylor said sitting down on my bed and pulling me onto his lap. I nodded and laid my head onto his shoulder.

“Up up up! We can’t be up here any longer then what we already are! Carly will start to worry!” Stella said as she pulled me up off Taylors lap and onto a chair.

After Stella was done putting on the new wig I went into my bathroom and changed into a summer dress and flats. I sighed looking into the mirror, “What’re you going to think Carly?” I asked into the mirror thinking it would answer back. I sighed once more before walking out and seeing just Taylor sitting on my bed facing me. He sighed and got up and walked towards me taking me into his strong arms.

“It’ll be okay Jessica, She’ll be shocked but not upset. I think she would want to know the truth and maybe that’s the best thing to do. You can’t be Victoria 24/7.” He said kissing the top of my head.

I nodded my head before pulling away, “I just hope your right Tay.”

He looked down at me and smiled, “You know I am-majority of the time babe. She’ll still love you she just wants to know the truth.” I nodded and gave him a kiss before taking his hand and leading him out of my room and down to the party.

When we got there I saw Justin twirling Carly around in her wheelchair to the music that was blasting on the stereo system. I smiled as I watched Carly shriek in pure delight. Carly was a very bright and confident girl and that’s what I loved the most about her. I just hoped she stays that way when I told her.

“VICTORIA! Come here!” Carla laughed when she saw me standing at the foot of the stairs. I laughed and rushed over to her taking her hands and gave her a hug then danced with her and Justin to the music. After a few minutes I felt a tap and turned to look at my sister who mouthed it’s time. I sighed and nodded my head and looked at Carly who was wearing a big smile on her face. I got done in front of her, “Carly? I have something to tell you.”

Her smiled dropped a bit and she waited for me to continue. I looked around and saw that everyone was watching Carly and I.

“What I’m about to tell you will shock you and possible you’ll become upset with me. Hopefully it’s not going to turn out like that.” I said as I looked into her eyes.

Carly sighed, “You want to tell me that you have two split personalities. Your actually two people in one body and you wanted me to know that you’re really name is Jessica and you have blonde hair.”

I just looked at her in utter shock. I didn’t know how she figured it out but I’m slightly pleased that I didn’t have to say anything. “True. But how did you know that?”

She motioned towards the room, “While you were upstairs I looked around the room and saw multiple pictures of a blonde haired girl named Jessica. There were pictures with her, Stella, mom an dad. I looked closer and saw that it was actually you but you didn’t have a wig on. If you’re worried about me being mad don’t, Because I’m not mad. You’re still Victoria but not all the time.”

I blinked a few times with my mouth slightly open, “ho-how did you? Are you a mind reader or something?” I asked as I reached up and tapped my finger against her forehead
She laughed and swatted my hand away, “No I’m not. All though that would be cool. Maybe I could transform into a-“

“Please don’t finish that sentence. I’m off of work for another few weeks and I really don’t want to hear anything about wolfs, mind reading, vampires, or whatever. Please I beg you.” Taylor whined causing all of us to laugh. I hugged Carly before reaching up to take off the wig and handing it to Stella.

Carly tapped my shoulder and motioned me closer, “Between you and me. I think you look better with blonde hair.” I smiled and hugged her again before standing up to get a drink.

“Well that went better then what we all thought.” I heard behind me. I turned around and came face to face with Justin. I noticed that we were almost touching and couldn’t help but look down at his pink full lips. I bit my lip then shook my head.

“Yeah I agree.” I said nervously.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's a bit short. I wanted to get one chapter out today. I don't know when i'll be able to update again, hopefully the end of this week but we'll see. ENJOY!