Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Cheater

Jessica’s P.O.V

“Thank you for helping everyone set this up for Carly.” I said as I kissed him on the lips.

“You’re welcome. Carly is a bright girl and you’ll make a great big sister. Even if you are a pain in the butt sometimes.” Taylor laughed as I smacked his chest lightly.

I rolled my eyes as I opened the door for him and followed him out to his car, “It stinks you have to leave right now. I thought you were off?” I asked him as I leaned up against his car door.

“I know but it’s just one meeting. I’ll see you tomorrow night though. Did you forget about our date?” he smirked.

I thought back for a second and I don’t remember him ever asking me out on a date for tomorrow night. “I don’t remember you asking me?”

He chuckled and gave me a kiss, “Would you like to go out on a date with me tomorrow night?”

I wanted to make him sweat so I bit my lip and put on my sad face, “I wish I could but I already have a date.”

He blinked before tilting his head in confusion. Sometimes he can be a blonde but I still loved him all together. “With whom?” he asked

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his body, “With you silly.” I kissed him.

He just laughed and shook his head, “Be ready by seven okay? Semi formal.”

I just looked at him like he lost his mind, “Why semi formal?”

He laughed some more before kissing my forehead and moving me off of his car door so he can unlock it, “Because. I’ll call you tonight when I get home okay.”

I nodded my head and stood on my tip toes to give him a kiss, “I love you.”

He smiled wide, “I love you too baby.” I smiled and waved bye as he drove out of my drive way and down the street.

“That was cute, it was almost like it was out of a movie.” I heard someone say besides me causing me to jump and fall on my butt.

I looked up and saw Justin standing there trying not to laugh as he held his hand out. “Stop laughing you butt, where is everyone anyways? I thought they were staying over?”

He shrugged his shoulders, “Chelsey had to go and pick out her outfits for tour and Selena had to go back to WOWP set for a late shooting. They said they were sorry they couldn’t stay the night.”

I nodded my head before lying on the grass and looking up at the stars. I lived in a area where there are no street lights and at a certain time at night the surrounding store light would go off so people can stargaze. I felt Justin lay down next to me, “So it’s just the two of us tonight then?”

“Yeah,” He replied “So how come you never told me you were dating Taylor Lautner?”

I sighed as I looked up at the stars trying to find the little dipper, “Because we had just met and I don’t like talking about my personal life.”

He agreed with me as he pointed out orians belt and tried to name some of the brightest stars we found.

“Can I tell you something?” he asked as he turned his body towards mine and leaned up on his shoulder.

I turned to look at him letting him know that he had my full attention. I didn’t know what was to be expected but by the look on his face I knew it was something that was really bothering him.

He sighed and ran his hand over his face, “When we ran into each other yesterday at the hotel I didn’t know what to expect. When I saw you the first thing I noticed was how beautiful you were. When you were drowning I felt like I was going to die. I know your dating Taylor and I’m dating Chelsey but my feelings for you are growing stronger as I get to know you more and see just how ‘normal’ you are.”

What do you do where your best friends boyfriend tells you that he has really strong feelings for you and you can’t control the butterflies in the pit of your stomach. I knew for a fact that I was in love with Taylor and I already knew that Chelsey was head over hills for Justin. But why did I feel so guilty? Justin and I haven’t done anything since we’ve met. Yeah we almost kissed but we stopped it for happening.

“Jessica?” Justin asked. I blinked and looked at him.

“What? But you’re dating Chelsey. I mean you asked her out! Wait. Wait a minute.” I paused as I came to a conclusion. “Did you ask Chelsey out because I was dating Taylor?” I questioned as I sat up.

He followed my actions, “No. at least I think I didn’t. I mean no, no I asked her out because I like her a lot.”

I scrunched my nose up in confusion, “Then why are you pretty much admitting that your in love with me?”

He sighed, “Because the more I hang out with you the more I like you. I didn’t want to feel this way Jessica. I feel like I’m betraying Chelsey by telling you my feelings.”

“Oh so you blame me? Justin, I’m in love with Taylor, I’ve loved him for awhile now and I just never told him until recently. Chelsey loves you Justin, what are you going to do if she figures out your not really into the relationship as she is?” I asked as I stood up.

“I love her also, but I’m in love with you Jessica!” he somewhat yelled.

I scoffed, “Well I’m sorry to disappoint but I will not allow you to crush my best-“He kissed me.

Justin freaking Bieber kissed me. I pushed him away and wiped my mouth. “How could you!” I yelled as I started walking away.

“Tell me you didn’t feel a spark! Tell me you felt nothing when I kissed you!” he yelled at me.

I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned around with a dark expression upon my face, “The only thing I felt was how much hatred just grew. You freaking cheated on my best friend by kissing me!”

“I had to know! I had to know if you felt the same way about me.” He cried out.

“Did me admitting my feelings for Taylor just fly past your head or are you truly a cheater?” I said darkly.

“I’m not a cheater.” He said gritting his teeth.

“You just kissed me and you call that not cheating! That’s just sick Justin. I hope you have a fantastic relationship with Chelsey while it last.” I said as I turned to walk away before stopping. “You have two days to tell Chelsey was you did or I will.”

I walked into the house and said goodnight to my parents, sisters, and Justin’s mom.

“Where is Justin?” his mom asked. I turned and looked at the front door and saw that he was still outside.

“Stargazing. He should be in a few.” I said as I climbed the stairs to my room. When I got there I locked the door and walked over to my wall where all the pictures I took of my friends. I looked over the ones of Taylor and I and smiled. As I looked over the ones of Chelsey, I felt my stomach lurch at the memory of what just happened. I knew she loved Justin from the moment they met. I just wished that he wasn’t a jerk who would soon break her heart. Chelsey has had rough relationships in the past and she said that she would never date a celebrity again but I knew that when we first heard about Justin Bieber, she became head over hills in love with his music. Her passion for him just increased when she met him in person.

I turned from the pictures and walked over to my dresser and pulled out my night clothes. I walked into my bathroom and set my clothes on the counter as I went and started up the bath tub. I walked back into the room and grabbed my cell phone knowing that Taylor would call soon.

As I stripped out of my clothing and got into the tube I couldn’t help but feel my lips tingle. I knew I had a little bit of feelings for Justin, I just didn’t want to admit it.

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone i'll be waiting all thats left to do is run it's a love story baby just say yes

I heard my phone start ringing and I grinned knowing exactly who it was calling. I reached out and grasped the towel that was sitting on a stool next to the tube and dried my hands before grabbing my phone.

“Hey you’ve reached Jessica, sorry I couldn’t come to the phone right now. I’m to busy thinking about a sexy hunk” I said as I answered my phone.

I heard laughter on the other line, “And who might this hunk be?” Taylor asked.

“Hey babe, so how did your meeting go?” I asked as I played with the bubbles.

“Great actually! Sorry I couldn’t stay”

“It’s okay babe. Are you on your way home now?” I asked

“I guess you could call it that.” He laughed

I tilted my head to the side and noticed that he couldn’t see me. “What do you mean?”

“Nothing babe. Hey I have to pick something up I’ll talk to you soon okay? I love you.”

“Uh okay. I love you too.” I said before hanging up the phone. I sat in the tub for a few more minutes before deciding to get out. As I was getting out I thought I heard my balcony doors open but quickly let it pass thinking it was the ac turning on. I dried my body before pulling on my night clothes and wrapping my hair in my towel as I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Before walking out I unwrapped my hair so it could dry naturally. I hung my towel up and walked out of the bathroom shutting my door softly. I had my back turned towards my room but when I turned around I screamed.

“Could you not blow my ear drums?” Taylor laughed as he sat on my bed. I glared at him as he walked over and gave me a kiss. When we pulled away I finally noticed what he was wearing. He had on dress slacks, a button down shirt and dress shoes on.

“What are you doing here and why are you dressed up?” I asked

“I wanted to see you and plus I couldn’t wait until tomorrow night.” He said as he lead me to my bed and sat me down before standing in front of me. I looked up at him confused as he kneeled in front of me.

“Taylor what’s going on?” I asked confused. He just laughed before pulling out a velvet box.

“Now I know what you’re thinking and no I’m not proposing, yet at least.” He laughed as he cleared his throat.

“I’ve thought about this for awhile now and I realized that I wanted to make a commitment to you. As I look back on my past relationships I saw that I was never nearly as happy as I am with you Jess. Will you do the honor and accept my promise ring?” he asked as he opened the velvet box and I was staring at a sterling silver band that was wrapped around a violet gem. I looked closer and saw that there was a description on the band.

Roses are red violets are blue I need you to know my heart beats for you
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I havent updated any of my stories recently. I'm trying to get them out atleast two days apart. What do you think so far?