Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Critical

Justin’s P.O.V

“It’s so beautiful Taylor.” I heard Jessica whisper from inside her room. I sighed as I walked away and towards the room I would be staying in. I was planning on going to apologize to Jessica for my actions but when I heard Taylors voice from inside her room I figured I would just forget about it. But I couldn’t get over the feelings I had building up in my stomach.

“She must have felt something in that kiss.” I sighed as I closed the bedroom door and walked over towards my suitcase and pulled out basketball shorts.

“There’s no way she didn’t feel that spark that erupted when out lips touched.” I said walking into the bathroom and glancing at my reflection. The guy who stared back at me looked guilty yet happy.

“What are you staring at? The girl you’re in love with doesn’t love you the slightest bit.” I sighed as I pulled off my shirt and started the shower.

I sighed once more before fully undressing and stepping in the shower. As I stood under the burning hot water I couldn’t ignore the emptiness I felt as I remembered that Taylor was sitting inside Jessica’s room proclaiming his love for her. I couldn’t forget about her smile, her laugh, her eyes, and most importantly her personality. Everything about her just gave me a fuzzy feeling inside me. When she’s near me I feel like I’m on cloud nine.

Did you forgot you’re dating Chelsey? My conscious asked.

I groaned as I forgot about Chelsey for those few minutes. I was the one who asked her out because I liked her. I liked her alot actual, but did I ask her out because I couldn’t have Jessica? I felt the water grow cold and I knew it was time to get out.

“Tonight is going to be a long, painful, sleepless night.” I sighed as I ran the towel through my hair. I skipped blow drying it and just put on my shorts and walked towards the bed. The room suddenly looked duller then what it did when I walked in earlier.

“Maybe because there is a guy I highly despise in the house right now.” I answered my thought as I climbed into the bed and laid down and let my thoughts consume me once more.

I looked over at the alarm clock sitting on the nightstand and groaned when it read 10:24pm.
I rolled back over onto my side trying to get into a comfortable position in hopes that sleep would come.

Baby I like, the way you move on the floor, baby I like it, common give me some more, oh yes I like it, the way I never knew before, baby I like oh oh I like it

I heard my phone go off saying I had a new text message. I felt a little hope build inside me thinking it might be Jessica but I quickly pushed that feeling away as I picked up my phone and saw that Chelsey texted me.

Hey baby! I just got home from the fitting! Sorry if I woke you up. I was just missing you! XD well if your still up feel free to text back I will still be up for a few more hours. XOXO!

I sighed as I re-read the text message. I knew I was hurting her, heck I was hurting myself by mopping over a girl I couldn’t have. I knew I needed to get over these feelings but it’s hard when with each passing moment I grow to miss her even more.

“God Justin, you sound like she’s your soul mate!” I said to myself as I ran my hand through my hair. I sighed as I hit reply; hey baby, yeah I’m still up! How was the fitting?

I sighed as I laid back down onto the plush pillows and set my phone on my bare-chest.

It’s just going to get worse when you three meet back up for tour next month. My conscious said.

That was another thing I forgot about! Both Chelsey and Jessica would be joining me on a world tour for about eight months. I tried to remember all the events hoping they would help me forget about my growing feelings for Jessica but all I could think about was tour.

My phone vibrated on my chest alerting me of a new text.

It was alright. I’m excited for this tour! How was the party? Sorry I had to leave early.

I hit reply; party was great! I missed you. “Yeah party was great! I cheated on you with your best friend.” I mumbled as I hit send and waited for her reply.

I missed you too. I’m in the process of writing a song. What are you doing?

Writing a song. That sounded like a great idea right now. I pushed the covers off of me and walked over towards my guitar case and got up my Gibson and my song book. I walked back over to the bed and sat in the middle with my notebook open in front of me as I strummed a few chords on my guitar.

You just gave me a great idea! I’m writing a song also. I’ll text you in the morning. Goodnight baby! I replied then put my phone on the night stand and picked up my pencil as lyrics flowed to me.

there's a storm coming up and i gotta prepare myself
'cause this feeling's getting stronger everyday
sometimes's creeping inside
everything is about to change
gotta face the fact that i can't walk away


[i/]this critical, i'm feeling helpless
so hysterical, and it's unhealthy
i can't sleep when you're not with me
baby, you're the air i breathe

this is critical, yeahhh
so stuck on you


used to have everything figured out
but it's different now
when you came, you saw
you conquered my heart


it's your laugh and your smile
wanna stay for a little while
i don't wanna go
i just want you in my arms


After writing for about an hour I decided to test the song out. I looked around the room and noticed that there was a small piano sitting in the corner. I smirked as I set my guitar down on the bed, grabbed my notebook and walked over towards the piano. I looked over it and saw that it was in tune as I sat down on the bench and ran my fingers over the keys. I set the notebook up and took in a deep breath before playing a tune as It came to mind.

“There’s a storm coming up and I gotta prepare myself, causing this feelings getting stronger everyday.” I sand the first verse as I continued to play the song stopping every few seconds to write down the music notes. When I was finished I turned and looked over at the clock as it read 1:58am. I sighed and closed the lid to the piano and grabbed my notebook. I put away my stuff and climbed into bed feeling tired suddenly.

“Maybe I just needed to write out my feelings?” I asked myself as I snuggled under the blankets. “I wonder what scooter will say when I ask him if I can perform this song at the opening concert next month.” I thought about the outcome and slowly cringed when I realized that I would be singing a song I wrote about a girl when my girlfriend will be in the same building.

“I guess I just have to wait and see.” I yawned as I closed my eyes and rolled over falling into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to the person who sent me a comment today about my story! It means alot to know that people are enjoying it.! the next one should be out later tomorrow night or Friday!!!

ENJOY!!