Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Breakfast and disaster?

Jessica’s P.O.V

“When do you think he showed up?”

“I don’t know, but who cares anyways?”

“Justin? What is wrong? You’ve been upset since you walked into my room!”

“I’m fine, I just didn’t get any sleep last night.”

“And I’m not getting much sleep you two bickering back and forth.” I groaned as I sat up and rubbed my eyes before looking at both my sister Stella, and Justin. “And besides, who are you even talking about?”

Justin and Stella look glance at each other with confused expressions. “Jess, did you know Taylor spent the night?” my sister asked.

I looked at her funny, “Taylor wasn’t here last night to..” I paused as something shifted besides me on my bed. I slowly looked down towards my stomach and saw a tan arm across it. My eyes slowly followed up towards the face of the person and I came face to face with Taylor.

I shrieked in surprise as I fall out of my bed and onto the floor causing Taylor to shoot up in freight.

“Um?,” Taylor said confused. “Why are you in my room?”

My sister slapped a hand to her forehead. “Oh dear, what did you two consume last night that I shouldn’t or should know about?”

I got up off the ground and stood with my hands on my hips. “I didn’t drink if that’s what your asking. I’m underage still in case you forgot. What i-“ I paused as something shined on my hand. I looked down and saw a sterling silver ring on my ring finger right about my purity ring. “Oh, um Taylor stopped by last night. and we talked and I guess just fell asleep together.” I said as a blush appeared on my cheeks.

“Now she remembers!” Justin throws his hands up in the air. We all look at him funny. “What?”

I blinked and looked back at Taylor who has fallen asleep again. “Can we go downstairs and get some breakfast? I’ll come back and wake him up when it’s ready.”

Justin and Stella both nodded as I followed them out. I softly closed the door before facing the two, “What?”

“Nothing, but did you know he was coming over?” Stella asked as we walked down stairs and into the kitchen to start making everyone breakfast.

“No I didn’t know. After I got out of the shower he was there in my room.” I replied as I got out the pancake mix.

“Which bacon?” I heard Justin ask. I looked at the choices he had in his hands.

“I say go with the maple, I’m not in the mood to eat turkey bacon.” I said as my sister nodded her head in agreement. Justin nodded his head as he put the turkey bacon away and got out the skillet.

“How do you know where everything is?” I asked surprised as Justin got out the cooking spray.

He looked at me funny, “Because I helped set up the party for Carly?” he stated like it was a question. I gave him a sheepish smile back before grabbing a bowl and a wire whisk.

“What I want to know is why he was here?” Stella asked as she pulled out the eggs and hash browns.

I smiled as I replayed the night in my mind, “He wanted to give me this ring as a promise.” I smiled as I shower her. She awed over it as Justin rolled his eyes. I gave him a questioning look as he turned back around pulling out his IPod and started cooking the bacon.

I nudged my sister to be quite, “What’s wrong with him?”

She looked over at Justin and sighed, “He’s in love that’s what’s wrong.”

I looked at her confused before my expression changing completely, “He’s in love with me?”

She simply nodded her head as I felt like a ton of bricks suddenly hit me. I never had to deal with two guys being in love with me at the same time. I always thought that was only in the books, not reality. I turned back around to get the griddle out as I thought about everything. Why did I feel so bad? I was in love with Taylor, wasn’t I? I knew that this has not been the first time I asked myself this question.

“What do you think I should do?” I asked Stella after making sure that Justin couldn’t hear us.

She sighed, “I’m not sure Jess. You just met Justin, that’s not enough time for feelings to form unless it was ‘love at first sight’ but that seems far from it. I mean, you and Taylor have been dating for almost a year. I-I don’t know what to tell you. Wait, isn’t Justin dating Chelsey?”

I nodded my head, “you don’t think he asked her out because he knew he couldn’t have you?” She asked. I thought about the pros and cons of their relationship and I realized that he asked her out after he figured out that Taylor and I was an item.

“There is a huge possibility that’s what happened. “ I sighed as I flipped the pancakes.

Stella and I stopped talking as we finished up breakfast. I honestly can say that I felt horrible now. I felt like somehow I was hurting Chelsey. But how? I’m not doing anything with her boyfriend. He’s the one who kissed me in the first place, he’s the one who is in love with me while I’m been loyal to my own boyfriend who is currently sleeping like a baby in my bed.

After I finished flipping the pancakes, placed them on a plate and cleaned off the griddle I turned to go get everyone up. “Hey I’ll go get everyone up.” Stella nodded as I dashed down towards my parents room and Carly’s. I decided to go into Carly’s first since it was the first room I saw. I softly knocked on her door before opening it. When I stepped in she sat up in bed and looked up at me.

“Good morning beautiful.” I said as I went and sat on her bed.

“Good morning Jessica, did you sleep well?” She asked as she yawned and stretched her arms over her head.

“Yes I did. I came in to let you know it was almost time for breakfast. Would you like some help to wash up?” I asked as I pulled her wheel chair over towards the bed.

She shook her head. “No, you have done so much for me as it is. I’ll be in for breakfast in a few minutes.”

I nodded as I stood up and kissed her forehead before walking out to go wake up my parents. After I told them that breakfast was in the kitchen I darted up stairs towards me room. I waited a few seconds before opening the door. I laughed softly to myself as I saw Taylor sprawled out on the bed.

I walked over towards his head and bent down, “Taylor, baby wake up” I cooed as I stroked his cheek.

“Five more minutes mom.” He groaned as he swatted my hand away.

I laughed, “That’s not a very nice thing to say to your girlfriend.”

He opened his eyes and smiled softly at me. “I could wake up to this everyday.” He said, his voice heavy with sleep.

“Good morning, how’d you sleep?” I asked as I stood up and walked over towards my closet and grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and a tee shirt that Taylor leaves over here in case something like this happens.

“Great, actually wonderful because I was with you.” He kissed me as I handed him his clothes.

“Mhm, yeah nice try. You will have to do more than that for calling me ‘mom’.” I laughed as he blushed.

“You know I didn’t mean it babe.” He smiled as he walked into my bathroom.

I rolled my eyes, “Stella, Justin and I made breakfast down stairs. I’ll meet you down there.”

I heard him say okay before walking out of my room and into the hall running into Justin.

“Are you okay?” I asked him softly.

“Why do you care? Your with the one you love.” He scoffed before walking back down stairs.

I blinked as I shook my head. I knew that this breakfast was going to be a disaster just waiting to happen. I slowly made my way down the stairs as I dreaded of what my happen. I walked into the kitchen and saw that Carly, Stella, and my mom were the only ones in the kitchen.

“Where is Justin and dad?” I asked as I grabbed Taylor and I a cup and filled it with juice.

“Your father is putting some decent clothing on and Justin is, I don’t know.” My mom replied.

“Smells great Mrs. Starr.” Taylor said as he walked into the kitchen Justin glaring at him from behind.

“Actually Taylor, Jessica, Stella and Justin prepared the meal.” My mom replied

Taylor nodded as he kissed my cheek and took the glass of juice I handed him. My father walked in a few seconds after and I groaned when I noticed that I would be sitting in the middle of Justin and Taylor. As I sat down I noticed my sister sending me a worried glance. I smiled reassuringly as I placed a pancake on my plate and passed it to Taylor. After the plates were filled and mornings talk started up I felt someone’s eyes on me. I looked up and saw Justin looking me. He motioned towards his plate and I looked down and saw that he spelt ‘sorry’. I smiled to let him know apology accepted.

After a few minutes passed I looked back up and looked around the table as I saw Stella and Carly laughing as something Justin said. I saw my mom smiling, and my father and Taylor were talking about something I didn’t really catch. I smiled to myself in happiness.

Looks like no disaster happened. Yet
♠ ♠ ♠
So the tory is going to take some turns and speed up a bit. Nah i'm just kidding. I'l try to post on saturday! How was everyone's Thanksgiving?

ENJOY!!!