Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Confrontment

Justin’s P.O.V

“You’re not going to win!!” Jessica said in a singing voice as we played against each other on her WII system in the game room. I laughed as I moved my arm left hand right trying to knock her player off the platform in ‘sword fighting’.

A few more seconds and I cheered as we watched her player fall off the platform and into the water announcing that I was one two out of the three games.

“What was that? Did you say something?” I teased as I set the remote down and took a sip of water.

“Whatever Bieber. One more round!” She challenged as she hit restart on the menu.

“You just love loosing don’t you?” I asked as I skipped the trial runs and got ready for the fight to begin.

“No. I’m just going to prove to you that girls can beat guys in video games.” She said as she moved her remote back and forth trying to knock my player off.

I laughed, “And when did you decide this? Was it after the first or sixth time I beat you?”

She ignored me and before we knew it I had won the round. Before I could say anything she glared at me dropping the remote and stalking out of the room. I shook my head while laughing and followed her out into her backyard where her parents, sister’s, and Taylor were relaxing in sun.

Taylor and Stella laughed when they saw Jessica’s pissed off expression, “Let me guess; you challenged Justin to a game on the WII to prove a point but lost more than three times?”
Stella asked as she relaxed back into her lawn chair.

I laughed, “Yeah I-“

“Don’t you dare say a single word Bieber.” Jessica growled as she walked over towards the pool and set her feet in.

“Oh shoot, time to go cool down the girlfriend.” Taylor laughed as he got up out of his seat and went over toward Jessica. I was watching in agony as he kissed her cheek and made her laugh. I envied him that I was about to go insane.

“I know that look,” Someone said besides me. I turned and saw Stella standing there.

“What look?” I asked slightly confused but also hoping that she wouldn’t say what I thought she was thinking.

“You love her, and you wish you were Taylor right now.” I’m doomed. I sighed and turned away from the couple walking back into the house. I heard Stella say something to her parents before running after me.

“You can’t keep beating yourself up about this, you do have a girlfriend.” She said behind me as I walked up stairs and into the room the offered me to stay in.

“I know that.” I said as I sat on my bed and ran my hands through my hair.

“What are you going to do?” She asked sitting next to me.

I sighed, “Nothing because it wouldn’t be right to break them up. Nor would it be fare to Chelsey if I called it off with her because I’m in love with her best friend.”

I heard Stella gasp besides me and turned to look at her, “You’re in love with her!”

I looked at her funny, “What? I thought you knew.”

“I was only kidding! Oh man this is bad.” She said as she got up and started pacing around the room.

I watched her, “What’s got you all rallied up?”

She stopped and stared at me,” You’re in love with my sister who happens to be dating a highly popular actor, who could easily break you if you two were to get into a fight. Now do you see where I’m going with this?”

By now I was standing up, “It’s not like I was planning on breaking the two up anyways. Once tour starts and Chelsey is with us, my feelings for Jessica will fade.”

Stella sighed, “I sure hope your right because things can turn out really bad. I’ve seen the crazed look Chelsey gets when someone does something to her that emotionally hurts. She would never forgive you or Jessica.”

“But Jessica had nothing to do with this! It was my fault I kissed her! I let my feelings get in the way.” I said a bit aggravated.

Stella put her hands over her mouth, “You kissed her!? Justin how could you!”

“I’m sorry okay! I-I just couldn’t help it.” I replied as I sat on the bed and groaned.

“This is worst then I thought.” I heard Stella whisper which caused me to look up at her and glare.

“What? This isn’t my problem. You have to tell Chelsey.” She said as she sat on the ground in front of me.

“I know. Jessica said I had a few days to tell Chelsey of she would tell her.” I said as I laid back on the bed and ran my hands over my face. Everyone thought I was a player because I was always so cocky in interviews but I really wasn’t. One I couldn’t stand guys who were cocky, and played with girls hearts and two I couldn’t even stand when someone labeled me as ‘Cocky’.

“Let’s just forget about this for the rest of the day and enjoy a relaxing day by the pool.” Stella said as she got up and held her hand out for me. I accepted it and walked towards the door with her behind me. When I opened it I knew things were about to get bad.

“How could you?” Chelsey whispered as tears weld up in her eyes. Before I could say anything she took off running down stairs. I heard Jessica crying out for her to slow down so she could as what’s wrong.

I turned around and looked at Stella who looked like she had seen a ghost. Before she could say anything I took off after Chelsey in hopes to catch her before she did something drastic.

When I got down stairs I looked around before running towards the backyard but quickly turned around and headed towards the front door. When I ran into the foyer I saw Jessica standing there with an angered expression.

“What did you do?” She growled at me.

“Look. You know what I did! She overheard your sister and I talking before I could explain.” I said as I tried looking over her shoulder.

“You’re out of luck in finding her Justin. Maybe you should have thought about this before kissing me.” She glared.

I ignored her as I ran past her and out the front door in time to see Chelsey struggling to unlock her car.

“Chelsey wait!” I yelled out to her causing her to drop her keys and slowly turn around and face me.

I gulped when I saw the crazed look in her eyes, “You. Cheated. On. Me” she said slowly as she started walking towards me. Venom dripping off every word she spoke.

“Look I can explain.” I said as I stood

“Oh the ‘I-can-explain’ card! You know what I don’t get?” She asked. I stayed silent because one I was to freaked out, and two I didn’t want to piss her off anymore by saying the wrong thing.

“I don’t get how you could do that when she HAS A BOYFRIEND! ARE YOU REALLY CLUELESS!?” She yelled.

By now Jessica, Stella and, to make matters worse, Taylor was standing in front of the door watching the argument go down.

“Can you let me explain for one minute?” I begged.

“Why should I?! You already cheated on me!” She screamed.

“I don’t know what came over me. I was not myself when it happened.” I whispered

She laughed,” You weren’t yourself? That’s a new one! Does Taylor know what happened? Does he know that YOU kissed JESSICA?” She made sure to say ‘you’ and ‘Jessica’ really loud in case he didn’t hear. I was afraid to see what his expression was since I heard Jessica say that she wasn’t to happy when it happened and that he should calm down.

“Chelsey!” I yelled finally getting fed up with the attitude. “IF I NEVER LIKED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE WOULD I HAVE ASKED YOU OUT?”

I not only surprised her, but myself with my outburst. “Chelsey,” I began more softly as I slowly walked towards her. “I would have never asked you out if I wasn’t attracted to you.”

“You’re just saying that.” She whispered as a tear escaped from her eyes. I took my thumb and ran it along her cheek.

“I would never lie to you.” I whispered as I looked into her eyes so she knew that I was telling the truth.

“But why did you kiss her?” She questioned.

I sighed, “I was not thinking and I have been beating myself up about it.”

“Justin, you hurt me. I don’t know if I can trust you again.” She said as she looked away.

I pulled her face back towards mine, “Then I will fight for your trust again as long as you will stay mine.”

She sighed and nodded her head. I smiled and kissed her lips softly before picking her up and spinning her around.

I was happy that I didn’t lose her but I was still upset with myself for kissing Jessica. I was praying to myself that Jessica’s and Chelsey’s friendship was not ruined because of my recklessness
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW CHAPTER!!!!
So after much thought; i'm going to start saying thanks to the readers who take their time and comment. I would have done that in this chapter but I just thought of it.
ALSO! What do you think about the sequal being about the tour? Just a thought even though I havent started writing it yet.
I WANT TO THANK THE PERSON WHO LEFT ME A COMMENT RECENTLY!
ENJOY!!!