Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Feelings

Jessica’s P.O.V

“Give it to me Jessica.” Justin growled as I jumped over the coach in the movie room in hopes of getting away from Justin. Your probably wondering what’s going on am I correct? Let me take you back to an hour ago..

“So what movie do you want to watch?” I asked Justin as I pulled up into my drive way and parked. As I went to grab my purse I saw it was gone. I looked up to see if Justin had it but he was already out of the car.

“We can decide when we get in.” I heard Justin saw from my door. I turned and saw that he was holding the door open along with my purse. I looked up at him and glared. “What? I wanted to be nice. Is that a crime?” he joked.

I ignored him as I grabbed my cell phone and car keys and stepped out, “You’re a butt sometimes Bieber.”

He laughed, “Oh so were on the last name base huh Starr, or should I say Grace? Whichever one you want to roll with.”

“You know what Bieber,” I paused “I have no comeback.”

Justin busted into a fit of laughter as I shook my head and left him on my drive way. It took him two minutes to realize I wasn’t standing in front of him. “That wasn’t very nice.” He stated as he ran up towards me where I stood waiting at the door.

“Nor are you.” I said as I unlocked the door and walked into the house. “Mom! Dad! Stella! Carly!” I called as I stepped into the foyer and placed my car keys inside a bowl that was sitting on the wall table. I heard no response as I looked at Justin who just shrugged his shoulder and motioned towards the kitchen. I nodded as we walked into the family room and kitchen.

“Where could they be?” I asked no one in general as I looked around the vacant house.

“Jessica, Your father and I took Carly and Stella out to eat and to do a little shopping spree since Carly needs new clothes. We should be back around night fall. Love mom.” I heard just say. I turned towards him and saw that he was holding up one of my mom’s ocean scented notepad paper.

“Well I guess we have the house to ourselves then.” I laughed as I walked over towards him and jumped up onto the counter. “Why don’t we go and get changed and then meet back in here to get some more snacks and then start the marathon?” I asked as I grabbed a apple from the fruit bowl and rubbed it onto my pants before taking a bite out of it. I tossed an apple towards Justin as he repeated my actions and nodded.

I hopped of the counter and walked up towards my room. When I got to my room I looked around in wonder of what I should wear for the night. “I can just wear my heart knit pants with my 2010 white Victoria Secret shirt and pink fuzzy slippers?” I shrugged my shoulders as I finished off my apple and wrapped it up in a napkin before walking over towards my dresser and pulling out the items I would need to complete the outfit.

After I had changed I grabbed my apple and stepped out of my room and into the hall. I looked towards my right down to where Justin’s room would be and saw that his bag was inside his room and clothes were already pulled out of it meaning he was ether A: getting changed, or B: already down stairs. I went for option B before heading down the stairs. When I got into the kitchen I put my apple into the garbage bin before walking towards the Theater room. As I got closer I heard rustling coming from inside the room and I knew that Justin would be in there. I smirked as a plan formed into my mind. I silently walked towards the open door before peeking in and seeing Justin’s back towards me. He was wearing plaid pajama pants and a white skin tight tank with a Black and Purple Nikes hat. I knew my goal was going to be the hat but how I would be able to achieve it was beyond me. I watched as Justin sat down onto the couch and kicked the recliner back. I smirked as I got down on my knees and crawled towards him. When I got right behind him I silently laughed as I slowly stood up and placed my hand above his hat. I counted to three before I snatched his hat and took off around the room with it.

“What the?” I heard Justin call out as he shot up and quickly turned around to see me standing by the door twirling his hat around his finger. “Jessica” he seethed

I smirked as I looked from the hat then back to him, “Hello Justin, ready for the movie marathon?”

He advanced towards me slowly sticking his hand out, “Give me my hat.”

I tilted my head, pretending to not know what he was talking about, “oh!” I laughed, “You want this? Nope.” I laughed as I put the hat onto my head and took off throughout the house dodging any moves Justin makes. And that brings us back to present time, back to where the game started.

“Why would I give you this hat? I actually like it.” I smiled as I pulled the hat off my head and examined it.

I heard Justin take in a shaky breath, “Please can I have my hat? It’s my favorite one.” I heard him say as I slowly looked up. I screamed when I saw that Justin was in fact a lot closer towards my current position than before. I didn’t have anywhere to turn to since I was trapped between the couch and the table. I swiftly turned around, dodging the table, before taking off towards the other side of the room.

“umph,” I laughed as I was tackled to the ground by Justin. I quickly pulled the hat towards my chest and laid my head down on my arms. “Never!” I laughed.

“Jessica.” I heard Justin say from sitting on top of my back. I knew he didn’t have his full weight on my back since his knees were on my sides to trap me in place. “Common Jessica, we’ve been at this for an hour!”

I lifted my head up and turned it towards the right to get a decent look at him, “Your point?”

He sighed, “I’m tired! And I would really like my hat back.”

I slowly pulled the out from under my chest, “If you get off of me I will give it back to room.”

I felt him hesitate before slowly getting off my back. I rolled over onto my back and looked up and him as he stood above me, staring me down. I watched as his eyes flickered as he let his eyes roam over my body before trailing them back into my own. I suddenly felt emotions that I thought I would only feel with Taylor wash over my body.

“Can I have it back now please?” Justin pleaded.

Great way to ruin the moment Bieber I thought as I stared him straight into the eyes. Another plan formed into my mind as I slowly lifted up the hat while moving my leg in front of his. I watched as his hand slowly reached out towards the hat. Right before his hand touched it I pulled it back and pushed my leg against his causing him to fall on top of me. I let out a gush of air as his chest came into contact with mine.

“Are you okay?” He asked as he lifted himself up using his hands but not completely removing his body off of mine. I didn’t answer since I was too intrigued by his eyes. I don’t think I ever really looked into his eyes before, but now that I am. I think I love them.

“Jessica.” I heard Justin whisper as he stared back into my own eyes. I honestly felt like he was searching my soul but I knew he was just looking into my eyes out of respect. I couldn’t help but let my eyes glance down towards his lips and back into his gorgeous eyes.

I knew what I wanted and I knew that I needed to take care of a few things before I was able to get what I truly craved for. I knew that the boy that truly held majority of my heart was laying right on top of me staring into my eyes. I knew that his feelings for me were the same as mine and the only way I would know if I was correct would be if he did what I asked him to do.

I took in a shaky breath as I opened my mouth to say the words I knew I would not regret even
though I knew I was currently in a relationship. A relationship where I have not spoken to my “boyfriend” in two weeks. I needed to know if I still felt the spark I did when Justin first kissed me.

I looked into Justin’s eyes once more, “Kiss me.” I whispered as Justin’s eyes grew in surprise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I know it's really short but I needed to get it out. Um I'm not to sure when the next chapter will be out. I have a few more assignments I need to do for my last college class before I can update. Sorry if this chapter stinks but I quickly typed it.
I want to say thanks to the people who have posted the condolence for my loss. Hopefully those are the following people, also if your a reader of my other two stories also and dont see your name below. don't worry I'll post a thanks to you under that story.

Thanks to the following people;

twinerd4u2
summer_4ever
kayla100