Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Love me

Justin’s P.O.V

What do you do when the person you really like asked you kiss them? Do you A) Kiss them B) tell them No or C) Stay still? What if that person that you really like has a movie star boyfriend who could possibly crush you? Do you still kiss them or run? In my case, I did what a lot of guys would not do in a million years, or until that girl became single.

My eyes grew wide when I replayed the question Jessica had just asked me in my head. I lifted my head up slightly and really looked at her. She wasn’t smiling or trying to hide a small.

Her facial expression was serious and when I say serious I’m talking about the “stare-in-your-eyes” serious.

“What?” I asked surprised and clearly confused.

She looked down at my lips once more before locking her beautiful eyes with my own, “Kiss me. Justin.”

I didn’t need to be asked a third time as I leaned my head down towards her own before connecting my lips to her soft pink ones. This kiss was different than the first one, I figured that out after the spark that came once our lips came in contact. This time, there was more passion in the kiss. I knew she wasn’t pretended to enjoy the kiss because her hands soon found theirselfs tangled in my light brown locks. I moved one of my hands from her sides to hold her neck.

We both pulled away at the same time to catch our breaths. Realization hit me as I sat up, allowing Jessica to sit up as well, “We just-“ I stopped hoping it wasn’t a dream and that I would wake up soon and find out that everything was back to the way it was.

Jessica would still be dating Taylor, and I would be freshly single and grieving over the fact that the girl I was in love with did not have the same feelings for me.

“Wow.” Was all I heard Jessica say as she lightly touched her lips before looking at me.

I stood up and walked out of the room and towards the sliding glass door that lead to the back yard. As I was walking I figured that it was still just Jessica and I in the house because it was to quite. When I got to the sliding glass door I didn’t go outside. Instead I placed my arm onto the glass and leaned my head on my forearm as I gazed out the window looking at the lush grass that surrounded the back yard. I saw that rock trail that led to the tiki hut. I looked beyond the tiki hut and out towards the pool that consisted of a in pool bar and a small island in the middle of the pool that held two lounge chairs and two palm trees.

“Justin?” I heard someone whisper behind me. I sucked in my breath before turning to see

Jessica standing behind me with a sad expression on her face and her arms crossed over her shoulders. “Are you mad?”

I walked up towards her and untangled her arms before reaching my hands up to her face and running my thumbs over her cheek bones, “No. I’m just confused. You have a boyfriend.” I said as I gazed into her eyes.

She sighed and looked away, “I broke up with him.”

I must have not heard her because of how soft her voice was, “What?”

She looked back towards me and sighed, “I broke up with Taylor. He’s not the guy I love or want to be with. The guy I want to be with is standing in front of me.”

I smiled as I crashed my lips to hers. I moved my hands towards her neck as the kiss depend. I felt her wrap her arms around my waist as I walked her backwards towards the wall. When I felt her back softly hit the wall I moved my hands down towards her thighs and swiftly picked her up.

I moved my hands under her butt so she wouldn’t fall as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I wasn’t going to take this far because I knew she sported a purity ring and I wasn’t planning on losing my virginity anytime soon. I felt her pull away so I opened my eyes to see a gazed look in hers.

“My room.” she whispered before she attacked my lips with hers. I swiftly set her down as she began walking backwards towards the back stairway in the kitchen that lead to her room. she pulled away once more before running up the stairs.

It took me a few seconds to register what happened but then I heard her musical laugh from the top of the stairs which caused me to take off up the stairs and into her dark room since it was night time and she didn’t have any light on. I stepped into her room and let my eyes adjust to the darkness before looking around. I still couldn’t see anything as I walked towards the middle of her room.

I stopped when I heard the door close and I turned around only for a pair of lips to attack mine. My hands found their way to her thighs before lifting her up and carrying her over to her bed. I softly laid her down, our lips still in sync, as I climbed on top of her. While one hand supported my weight above her body, I let my free one run along her sides and back up to her neck.

I felt her hands move from my hair and down my sculptured chest. I also felt her slowly lift my shirt up. I broke the kiss for a second to pull my shirt over my head before attaching my lips back to hers. After a few more seconds of intense make out, I trailed kisses down her neck to her collarbone. When I got to her collarbone I left butterfly kisses along it only stopping and softly sucking on some parts, being careful to not leave any marks though I so badly wanted to.

“Justin,” I heard Jessica moan which caused me to graze my teeth over the spot I was currently sucking on.

After doing that for a little bit and causing Jessica to continue to moan, I kissed back up her neck and attached my lips to hers once more. Our make out session went one for a while longer till our lips became swollen from so much kissing.

I rolled off of her and laid down next to her, gently bringing her into my arms and laying my head upon hers, “I love you Jessica Starr.” I whispered before softly falling asleep, the last thing I heard was “I love you Justin Bieber.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes this is the last chapter of "Two Worlds Collide".
Yes there will be a sequal.
I just want to say thanks to everyone of my readers and subscribers. I also want to thank everyone who left a comment on this story as well as my other two. I don't know exactly on when the sequal will be out. I havent started it yet but I do know that I will start it sometime this week since I am offically out of college for a few weeks before I start spring term.

I hope everyone enjoyed the story. I certianly enjoyed writting and reading everyone's feedback. STAY TUNED!