Status: check out the sequel. (:

A Summer to Remember

Douze.

The next day, I woke up in Zach's arms. It felt so natural, our knees bending at the same spot. I got up, and stretched. I looked at the time. 11 a.m.. Zach was still sleeping. I got a blanket and draped it over him. As i did this, I could hear him talking in his sleep.

"Sarah... Hats... Food... Adorable.. Love.. Her..." he grumbled. I laughed at him, and left to take a shower. When I came out, Zach was just waking up.

"Good afternoon, sleepyhead." I said to him as I dried my hair with a towel.

"Muusfoh" he moaned. He got up, and looked around. He walked over to me, and gave me a kiss. I pulled away.

"Go take a shower. And brush your teeth," I told him. He went into my bathroom, and shut the door.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen. I got out the eggs, and sausage from the refrigerator. I started to make breakfast burritos. After a while, Zach came downstairs smelling the scent of burritos.

"Something smells delicious," he said. He walked into the kitchen, and saw what I was making. "BURRITOS!" he yelled. I grabbed two plates, and took the burritos and walked to the dining room. We sat down, and dug into the burritos.

"These are so good," Zach said with a mouthful of food. Food spilled out of his mouth, and fell out of his mouth, and fell on his shirt.

"Aw, this is my last clean shirt!" he said. I laughed at him.

"Come on, I'll show you where the washer and dryer is." I said. We stood up, and I took him to the laundry room.

"Here is the washer." I said. Zach left and got his clothes, and started to do his laundry.

I left, and went into my room. On the bed, was Zach's phone. I looked around, and walked over to it.

I really shouldn't be doing this. I opened his phone and went to his text messages.

"I know, but I just don't know how to tell her." was his last text message sent. Confused, and closed his phone and set it back on the bed.

Tell her what? Is her me?

Zach came back in my room, and sat down next to me.

"So what are we going to do today?"

"Well. It's two right now.. Do you just want to stay here?" I asked him.

"Sounds good. But hey, there's something I have to tell you." He said to me, looking into my eyes.

My mind was racing. What does he have to tell me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated lately. I've been really busy with school and concerts.

I'll update again when I get 3 comments and 1 subscriber. (:

So, please comment and subscribe! (: