Status: check out the sequel. (:

A Summer to Remember

Vingt et un.

I walked around to the back of the van, and opened the door. I struggled opening the large white door. I put my weight into it, and it flew open. I stumbled backward a few steps, and landed on my butt. All of our bags toppled out of the van, and landed on the ground with a big thud. I sat there for a moment, unsure of what just happened. All I knew was that my butt hurt. Zach walked over to the back of the van. As soon as he saw me, he started laughing.

“Wow, Sarah, you would do that!” He said between laughs. After his laughter calmed down, he asked me if I was alright.

“Yeah, you could have asked me that five minutes ago,” I said grumpily. I stood up, and brushed the dirt off my pants. I grabbed my bag, and a few others, and started walking towards the hotel. The large lobby was full of beautiful flowers, and smelled like laundry detergent. I looked around, and spotted Cameron walking down the hall.

“Cameron! Wait up!” I called down the long hallway. My voice echoed back at me. He turned around, and waited for me. When I caught up to him, he grabbed a few bags from me, and then he opened our door. We walked in, and I dumped bags on the ground.
I sighed deeply, and ran my hand through my hair.

“What bit you in the butt?” Nathan asked me.

“The ground,” I said. They started laughing, and I couldn’t help but join in. It was impossible to be in a bad mood with them around. I flopped down on the bed. I bounced up and down a little bit.

“Whoa,” I said sitting up. I bounced up and down, and got this huge smile on my face. I stood up, and started jumping on the bed. Nathan looked up from his laptop, and smiled at me.

“That looks like fun,” he said as he stood up. He hopped on the bed next to mine, and started jumping on it.

“THESE ARE SO BOUNCY,” Nathan yelled. His dreads were flopping every time he bounced, and it made me laugh.

“OW, A DREAD HIT ME IN THE EYE!” he screamed. I laughed at him, and jumped over to his bed. “WHOA, THERE GIRL, YOU GETTIN FANCY!” I kept jumping from bed to bed, laughing the whole time. Nathan and I were on different beds, when we jumped to the other bed at the same time. We collided into each other, and fell onto the ground between the two beds.

Cameron looked up from his laptop. “Wow,” he said, shaking his head.. “You guys would do that.” Nathan and I were on the floor laughing, and clutching our sides. I fell onto Nathan’s lap from laughing too hard. I stayed like that for a little bit, when Nathan pulled me into a hug. We stayed like that for a few minutes, just feeling each other’s warmth. He smelled like Axe, chocolate, and soap. A mixture that I could smell forever. I realized what we were doing, and pulled away. I stood up, and laid down on the bed.

“Ugh, I’m going to be sore tomorrow. Way too much falling today.” I groaned. Cameron was being oblivious to everything, only paying attention to his laptop. I figured he was on twitter, like he always was. He felt that it was important to talk to the fans.

I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. The room smelled fresh, and had a small essence of boy. I heard the door open, and Zach came in. Noticing me on the bed, he jumped on it, scaring me. I shrieked, and fell off the bed.

“Ugh, today is just not my day.” I muttered under my breath. I got off the floor, and sat back down on the bed. Zach scooted over to me, and pulled me into a hug.

“Your adorable when your mad,” he whispered into my ear. I relaxed a little bit. I pulled out of the hug, and laid down on the bed again. Zach got up, and went over to talk to Michael.

“I have an announcement to make,” Cameron announced to us. I sat up to I could hear a little bit better. “I am now the proud owner of all the SpongeBob soundtrack cds.” He said proudly. Michael jumped up excited, and went over to Cameron’s laptop. They played us a preview of every song.

“You guys have to get the full experience tomorrow,” he told us. I rolled my eyes, and laid back down. I had created a monster.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so please, please tell me what you think! I love that you guys love this story, but I want to know what I can do to make it better. I want to know what you want to see in the story, and what you think is going to happen.

Thanks to Iheartmusicx3, ALLSTARLOVE333, MyAngel, marylove2013, alossforwords, dancexwithxme for commenting!! :D

I'll update when I get at least 6 comments, and 2 subscribers.(:
Please, Please tell me what I can do to improve my story, and what you think is going to happen!