Remembering Sunday

Won't trust me

We both looked at our feet trying not to laugh “Well?” she shouted.

“Yeah get explaining your in big trouble!” mocked Jack and she turned on him.

“Don’t think your getting out of this either Jack this is all your fault!” she shouted.

“Just what do you two think your doing walking down the street holding hands?” she snapped and we both kept looking at the floor and I tried not to laugh.

“This was bound to happen Jack, how did you let this happen?” she snapped at him and I saw Alex shift his feet and knew he was trying to hold laughter in too.

“I’m not to blame, I couldn’t have done anything this is all them” Jack said sitting down.

“Lexi after everything how can you let him hold your hand?” she asked and I looked up knowing she wasn't about to let me get away with this.

“I’m sorry Bailey but I like him and we’ve talked, I like being around him it feels like it used to” I explained trying to be serious.

“You were holding his hand!” she shouted and I chewed my lip trying my hardest to keep my laughter in.

“Your mad because we were holding hands?” I asked and she nodded.

“Well you definitely won’t like to know what we got up to in bed last night” replied Alex and everyone but Bailey burst out laughing.

“He’s joking!” I said smacking Alex as I stopped laughing.

“Lexi think of everything he did to you” she begged and I rolled my eyes, yes she was overreacting but she was doing it for all the right reasons, she was looking out for me.

“I know what I’m doing” I reassured.

She shook her head “Bailey I know you don’t trust me but just give me a chance” Alex begged and I nodded and she rolled her eyes nodding.

“We’re not jumping straight back in, she’s just broke up with Greg. We’re taking things slowly, you know going on dates that sort of thing” he reassured pulling me into his side and I laughed as he messed my hair up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seeing as you guys comment so often and it makes me happy I'll double update today :)