Remembering Sunday

A man's got a limit

* A week later *

Bailey still isn’t keen on Alex and I seeing each other again but we’ve been out 3 times this week on ‘dates’.

We walked in from the movies “Thanks for taking me to the movies” I said and he smiled.

“Anytime” he said kissing my cheek as we sat on the sofa.

“I’m going to bed” I said standing up and going to his room tired from getting up early to finish off some work..

A few minutes later I felt him crawl into bed next to me and I rolled over to face him “I like going on dates with you” he said and I nodded kissing him.

I went to pull away but he moved with me as he ran a hand down my side. I ran my hand through his hair and as he started to trace circles on my back, I moved to his neck kissing it and softly biting it when he grabbed my face kissing me again.

He became forceful and I pulled at his top and he took the hint pulling it off, he rolled over taking me with him and I straddled his waist pulling my own top off.

He paused looking at me and then ran his hands up my legs resting them on my waist smoothing my skin with his thumbs, I leant down kissing him again as he pulled me down to lay next to him.

He kept kissing me slowly rolling me over so he was on top of me and began kissing down my stomach; he pulled his pants off to reveal his boxers and looked at me to ask if he could do the same to me.

I nodded and he smiled hooking his finger under the waistband pulling them off me, he carried on kissing me when something jumped on the bed and we looked down to see Lou.

“Lou down!” he shouted and he obeyed jumping off and we both laughed as I kissed him again, I noticed him look to the side and point to the door as he kissed me.

“Lou get out!” he shouted.

I noticed he kept looking away and I grabbed his face pulling him towards me trying to stop him being distracted.

“Lou get out!”he shouted but he barked back.

“Don’t bark at me piss off!” he shouted and I tried not to laugh as Lou just sat looking at him.

“Move, go, anything just don’t stay there!” he shouted but he never moved.

“Ignore him,” I whispered as I started to kiss his chest and he laughed.

“Ignore him! How can I when he’s staring at us, look at him Lexi” he said and I looked over and started to laugh.

“Gaskarth your dog’s a pervert” I joked.

“My dog? You bought him” he replied.

"You raised him” I replied.

“I never taught him to watch people, get out! Oh Lexi you tell him” he begged and I rolled my eyes.

“Lou out, get out Lou!” I shouted but nothing worked, “Nope not working, oh well” I said kissing him again but he stopped and pulled away.

“However much I love the idea of this, I cannot do it with him watching” he said and I laughed.

“Your shy of your dog watching? He’s a dog Alex” I stated.

“Yeah a dog that I will have to look at for the rest of my life knowing he saw this and it’ll make me feel awkward” he said rolling off me.

“He’ll see me naked” he said and I rolled my eyes.

“He sits outside the shower door while your in there so he’s seen you naked before, in fact I bet he’s seen Jack naked before” I said laughing thinking about how often Jack just got naked for no real reason.

“Yeah I bet he has, but he’ll see you naked” he said and I laughed.

“I don’t care plus we’re under the blanket, surely you should be more worried about me seeing you naked?” I asked trying to get his mind of Lou.

“Fuck no you’ve seen me naked more times than anyone else, I refuse to have sex in front of our dog” he stated.

“Well shut him outside the door” I reasoned.

“I can’t he’ll just cry and scratch the door all night, sorry babe” he explained wrapping his arm round me.

“Stupid dog!” I snapped and he laughed.

We settled down to sleep when Lou jumped on the bed again “Frikkin dog’s on the bed now” he said and we both laughed as Lou curled up next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D