Remembering Sunday

Take it slow

The guys came round to see me seeing as I’d not really seen them in a few days, the last time I saw Jack we were being shouted at by Bailey.

“So how’s it all going?” he asked while we were alone in the kitchen and I looked through to see Lexi talking to Rian and Zack.

“Really well, I can’t believe it’s actually happening sometimes. I know I sound stupid but I never thought she’d let me near her again” I said smiling leaning up the counter and he nodded.

“You were meant for each other, just don’t fuck it up this time. There’s only so many chances you get,” he warned and I nodded.

“She’s moving out tomorrow to live with Bailey, I don’t want her to go,” I admitted.

“What did you do?” he asked and I laughed.

“I did nothing, we agreed to take it slow and living together wasn’t letting us” I explained and he nodded smiling. “Her living with Bailey will give us them boundaries we don’t really have when we’re alone” I said and he laughed.

I looked at him and he shook his head trying to stop himself laughing “In other words you can’t stop yourself so your relying on Bailey stopping you sleeping with her” he said and I laughed.

“No that’s not what I meant” I replied and he raised his eyebrows “Oh alright then” I admitted as we both laughed.

“So have you?” he asked sitting on the counter top and I rolled my eyes.

“No, but not because I’ve not tried” I replied.

“Oh she didn’t want to?” he asked and I shook my head.

“She wanted to” I admitted.

“Then why didn’t you?” he asked looking worried.

“Because someone got shy in front of the dog” I heard her voice say and Jack started to laugh as I blushed.

I looked at her and she rolled her eyes as she sat on the counter next to Jack “He wouldn’t leave the room” I said defending myself as her and Jack laughed at me.

“He’s seen you naked before, he’s seen me naked too” said Jack.

“Jack everyone’s seen you naked” I snapped.

“Yeah do you still have that mole?” Lexi asked and he flipped her off pushing her sideways.

“But seriously you let a dog stop you from sleeping with her?” he asked and I nodded embarrassed, “Dude dog or no dog you don’t turn a lady down” he said.

“Well it’s nice to hear your life motto Jack” I replied and he rolled his eyes.

“Dude you let a dog put you off” he teased.

“Aww is he being mean. Jack leave Alexander alone,” Lexi said leaning over and kissing me.

“Stop you guys!” he shouted and I pulled away “Lou’s in the room don’t want Alex getting shy” he said and Lexi started to laugh and I glared at her.

“Jack that’s so immature” she said winking at him and they both laughed.